Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #160

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #201583 29,May,13 23:13
Wow! Four of my favorite teams in the conference finals. I get to cheer for every hit, goal and win.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,13 23:23 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,13 08:48 other posts 
For many Americans, today is the first day of our 3 day weekend, ending on Monday, Memorial Day. It's hard for me to grasp that it's the official kickoff to our summer when I wake up an it's only 37 degrees out. Mother Nature has played nasty tricks on us with this being so late in May however I must say that I would much rather deal with the unseasonable coolness ( living in Michigan ) rather than the tornadoes that devasted our Midwestern state of Oklahoma. The entire city of Moore, Oklahoma was leveled and sadly, many lives were lost.

I'm up early ( yeah, right, it's almost 08:45 ) to do some grocery shopping and food preparation. This will be a weekend of barbecues, beers and boating! Remember, don't drink and drive. And I will leave you with one last thought; GO WINGS!
By #201583 26,May,13 01:05
It was finally a hockey game, not clean enough for my liking, but a vast improvement! I was getting sick of watching Dancing With The Stars / MMA on ice.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,13 01:27 other posts 
It was a good hockey game and the Wings fell apart in the second period. Surprisingly, you did not expound on why the game was not clean.....could it be because the Blackhawks were playing a little "dirty"? I guess it stands to reason that you are partial to the Blackhawks and perhaps that is why you failed to mention the actions of Bolland using his stick to knock Abdelkader down on the ice. I'm sure there's a technical term for this dickheaded kind of unsportsmanlike behavior but unfortunately, I don't know it!
By #201583 26,May,13 17:05
No. I am a Hockey fan who is not team specific. I personally follow 11 teams and can truly care a less who wins or loses. However, I do care if the contest is fair or not. The NHL always jumps in and intervenes in the playoffs by instating an officiating handicap. If you watch as many games as I do - follow as many teams and literally watch hundreds of games a year, though some are watched at double the speed. You would lose the team specific blinders and see the whole picture. I don't mind a little dirty play, its hockey. Missing a few calls is also hockey. However, when a team is allowed to **** another team in the house, or box, and get away with it shift after shift is wrong. (Area in front of the net between face off circles, or dots.) Especially when the other team isn't allowed to match play. The official's job is to keep the match fair, and not give a team an edge by lop sided enforcement.

The Red Wings started clean and started playing dirty dirty in the second. I said it before, and I will say it again, the Red Wings cannot beat the Hawks in heads-up play.
If the game is called fairly the Wings will still lose because they cannot take the forwards out of the equation without a penalty. (Hooking and holding, Hooking and tackling, tripping, and breaking sticks with a slash, all things that went unchecked in games 2-4 and half of game 5)
When the Wings get away with monkey business, it forces the Hawks to take shots from the outside, shots easily soaked up by Howard. Most attempts at crashing the net ended with no call tripping. That's like you, and I having a 5-mile go-kart race and me making you push your kart. Besides there is no other team in the playoffs even getting away with 1/3 the monkey business.

When a skilled team is matched against an unskilled team, the unskilled team increases monkey business and hits in an attempt at getting the other team out of their game. The monkey business usually doesn't last too long in a game because it usually backfires when the offenders get tossed in the box. (Which didn't happen at all in game 2-4 and half of 5)

The Wings need to stop the monkey business and vastly increase their hits. If a team can virtually play a whole game without rules, its opponent should also be allowed to do so. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Or is it?
By #201583 27,May,13 13:24
Well, how about Abdelkader pinning Keith to the ice and leisurely whacking him. Then he continued to do so well after the whistle. They pulled him off Keith, and no roughing penalty was called. Now if Keith defended himself, I guarantee Keith would have been tossed in the box. It sounds fair to me.

After the r-a-p-i-n-g-s from game 2 through 4, the Hawks players should all be allowed to give three slashes with Subzero's stick, then I feel they would be even.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 23,May,13 14:05 other posts 
They say curiosity killed the cat.
What the fuck was the cat so curious about that got him killed??

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 22,May,13 20:27 other posts 
Bella my darling you are awesome...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,13 21:07 other posts 
Awww.........thank you handsome, I feel the same about YOU!
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 23,May,13 13:23 other posts 
you are so kind Gorjoss and you got pie from me..is not lemon is apple i hope that was ok

By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,13 21:13 other posts 
Buh-bye #394742, tiramisu ( or whatever your name was ). You spent your last points, opened a thread to say how boring the discussions were and apparently you offended admin. Now, POOF! you're gone!
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 23,May,13 13:21 other posts 
Did you go poof or POOF...?
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Did he Go poof or poof..

By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,13 13:35 other posts 
Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals, Detroit Red Wings at Chicago Blackhawks, the score is Red Wings 0 Blackhawks 1. There's still 5 minutes in the first period.
By #274357 18,May,13 15:11
Wings 3, Hawks 1. 3rd period.

Looks better than Game 1.

By #201583 18,May,13 15:54
Only because Bettman is pulling the reins on the Wings officiating. Zetterberg has slashed Toews about seven times every shift the whole game in front of the blind penguin. Not to mention the only way they can get control of the puck is to hook and hold. I love all the interference no calls as well. If a team cannot compete, just make a call to good ole Bettman (he despises the Hawks), and he will call his penguins. (The Bettman Blinders) The NHL is going the same route as NASCAR, down the crapper. Last year, Pheonix had no hockey talent, but they all were good at MMA. The NHL owned them, and they received favorable officiating just so the NHL could make money instead of losing money. The year before that it was Vancouver. Whenever a team gets favorable officiating, they can skate out on the ice with baseball bats and get away with murder while the other team is strictly held to the rules. Last year, Bettman (NHL head honcho) was at the game when Torres almost killed Hosa. It happened in front of him, and they replayed it in the stadium several times. Torres didn't get called for a penalty. After the game, Bettman was asked if he saw the hit, he responded, "no." Then the news showed a clip of his expression at the game when he seen Torres level Hosa with an I-l-le-ga-l hit. I only like clean hockey, so I cant say that I liked this game.
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 22,May,13 05:29 other posts 
Hmmmm.....you must be a Hawks fan....and what's your comment on that no boarding call on Franzen in game three that resulted in a Chicago goal. The bad officiating goes both ways, my friend.
By #201583 22,May,13 16:56
Then from Zetterberg slash-a-mattic in game two, we are owed at least a thousand no calls.
By #201583 22,May,13 17:29
Quincy cross checking Bickell into the ice in front of the net, Shaw is along the boards with nobody around him. Whistle blows, who goes to the box for cross-checking? Shaw. Hmmmm
By #201583 22,May,13 17:34
Rules state a player can be in the crease as long as he isn't impeding the movement of the goalie. Shaw never touched the goalie. A good goal was washed. Even in regular season games a washed goal can be reviewed-I have seen it done. Did they review it? Hell no. They went immediately and dropped the puck.
By #201583 22,May,13 17:36
If a team is talented, why hook and hold, hook and tackle, slash like a weed eater with a stuck throttle, trip, and interfere?
By #201583 22,May,13 17:37
Out of the last 22 playoff games the Hawks have had only 6 games that have been called fairly, why?
By #201583 22,May,13 17:41
In game 2 Kruger was moving his feet and was taken down to the ice while in possession of the puck by a player who stopped skating. Guess what didn't happen next.
By #201583 22,May,13 17:44
I have the game's recorded and can take screen captures if you want.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

But I think I would have to buy a 250 gig external hard drive to accomplish that.
By #201583 22,May,13 17:52
Wings fans forget that they have gotten away with literally a thousand penalties in the last two games. The only clean game in the series was the first.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,13 18:29 other posts 
Was there anything else you would like to get off your chest?
By #201583 22,May,13 18:46
Nope. I can call the rest hockey.

By #360973 21,May,13 14:06
I have now found the edit your comment button (how awesome am i, it only took me 6mths in the forum lol). So no more of my *amendments
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,13 14:26 other posts 
Thank you Jeez-us!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,13 05:45 other posts 
What I find amusing is the number of SYD members that post only pussy pics or predominantly pussy pics. I don't know about toners however it makes me say hmmmm......... Question; are you that desparate to have other guys visit your page or could it be that there is no dazzle to your own dingle dangle?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,13 19:18 other posts 
Ha! On April 24th I wrote that it was 72 degrees the day prior and that it had snowed that day. Less than 1 month later, it's 90 degrees, humid and the damn mosquitoes are fierce! All I need to see are the scary old fish flies ( not sure if it's 1 word or 2 ) and I know summer has finally arrived.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 20,May,13 16:24 other posts 
Why is it called a Boxing ring, when its square??
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,13 17:25 other posts 
Ha! Research it and let us know!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 20,May,13 18:46 other posts 
Back in the late 1800's a circle or ring was drawn in the dirt or painted on the dirt, spectators would gather round and form a barrier and the two combatants would stay with in the circle and fight, if they were knocked out of the circle they would be pushed back in the by the spectators.

To have any legitimacy and probably because of **** reasons, you could not have spectators and gamblers touching the fighters. So eventually they got posts and tied ropes around them, the kept the name the Ring probably for historic reasons and the fact that it sounds better then the square.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

(betting)..(****)
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

See I did some research!

By #196416 20,May,13 18:23
Why is this post called "Random Bullshit"?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,13 18:43 other posts 
Because it's about random stuff and it's a *POSSIBLE* segue to the spirited topic; WHO GIVES A BIG RED RAT'S ASS

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 15,May,13 18:21 other posts 
American fotball is very boring sport...yea i whent there...
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,13 18:38 other posts 
Oh HELL NOOOO........!!!!!!!!!
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 15,May,13 19:26 other posts 
america fotball is like golf both waste of time,,,,
By #358797 18,May,13 22:42
Agreed. As an American female, I can't stand football. However I love rugby. And golf puts me to ****. Lol.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

S l e e p. Lmao.

By #291618 18,May,13 02:16
KIWI is hungry

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 17,May,13 19:40 other posts 
Iceland rules yea...

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,13 13:39 other posts 
The Detroit Red Wings will be taking on the Chicago Blackhawks Wednesday evening. Watch out Chicago, we're playing to win. Heyyyyyyy, eyyyyyyyy Hockeytown!
By #201583 13,May,13 18:34
. I haven't missed a Hawk's game in years. I have watched Detroit in all seven playoff games. Let's just say that they need to step up their play to compete. Then again the Hawks can show up and not compete-the Hawks normal playoff tradition. All of the time they have had off, could be a good thing, or a really bad thing. I'm eagerly waiting to see how they skate. Usually I can call a Blackhawk's game just 3 minutes into the first period.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,13 19:52 other posts 
I'll give you the first commercial break AFTER 30 minutes of airtime, then call it....
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 15,May,13 16:43 other posts 
The Hawks have the odds, but I think it will go 7....they've been sitting on their asses for a few days and Detroit has been engaged in a battle with Anaheim, and they are fired up. Zetterberg and Datsyuk are playing the best they've played all year. I will say the Hawks have more depth, but Detroit's got heart and I don't think they will go away quietly. It's the last time they will meet as conference rivals and the whole hockey world is watching....it's gonna be a good show!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,13 17:08 other posts 
Heyyyyyyy eyyyyyyyyyy Hockeytown!
By #201583 15,May,13 20:18
I'm at work listening to the game, but Hawks win 3-2.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

I'm sorry. Hawks won 4 to 1.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,13 18:37 other posts 
It's sunny and a beautiful 85 degrees, had a great day at work, BUT....... I despise my commute home. Hey, you damn boneheads, no stopping in the middle of the street to get the attention of some young hood rat. Just cuz it's nice out doesn't mean you can make a right hand turn from the middle lane and as much as I LOVE surprises, try using your blinker. I think I want to get some rammer bars for the front of my car, you know the kind the police have. That is all, I'm taking deep breaths and saying woosa............

By Sickboy [Ignore] 13,May,13 18:19 other posts 
Liripoop that's all
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

The word makes me smile!

By Onetwo [Ignore] 25,Apr,13 06:17 other posts 
Electrocution works better than coffee but hurts more than a tattoo. Don't be scared get ink
By sweetslit [Ignore] 29,Apr,13 22:57 other posts 
Getting a tattoo is such an awful feeling, but so worth it
By #378491 30,Apr,13 01:17
Still not ready... gotta have TRUE lifelong meaning.... i got a blueprint.
By sweetslit [Ignore] 01,May,13 20:09 other posts 
Every one of my tattoos mean something to me, they represent a time of event in my life... even tho some of them are older or have little mistakes in them, I still love every one of them
By Onetwo [Ignore] 13,May,13 06:10 other posts 
Yes they can't be pulled out of a book or off a wall it should have true meaning . It only hurts as much as you want it . I have noticed the tattoos that mean the most to me did not hurt at all

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163  

Show your Genitals