Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 13:25 other posts 
I'm sure there's information relating to this on the internet but why bother.....let's open it up for discussion!

Why do you think pubic hair is coarse and curly?
By #482237 29,Oct,17 13:44
i can only speculate about me,,but,,i never brush it and, frankly,,the aroma would curl anyone's hair,,,hahaha,,
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 14:40 other posts 
I have no clue but it would be interesting to find out!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 14:42 other posts 
I found this on an internet search, not sure if it is true:
Question
Why is pubic hair coarse? ... And the hair on head is soft? I can't shave against the grain in my pubic region because the hair is so coarse and hurts so I shave w/ the grain.
Answer
It acts as a pheromone trap. Pheromones are scents the body produces that generate sexual arousal in a partner. It is believe that perhaps the pubic hair captures these and the scent wafts into the
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 14:44 other posts 
We were supposed to discuss this!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 18:16 other posts 
I only posted what I found, and that is only one answer. Who knows what is correct! I am sure there are others who have an opinion or info to share!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 09:55 other posts 
Since countrycouple mentioned FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) I feel a greater need to whine.

I live in an area in Michigan that FEMA has deemed to be in a flood zone, I have 90 foot of lakefront property, on Lake St. Clair. So here's the "issue" I have, I applied for a home equity line of credit and of course, my house is my collateral. So because my house is my collateral and because FEMA has deemed me to be living in a flood zone (according to the paperwork I received, I have a 1% chance [Yes, 1% chance] of experiencing flood damage) a precondition to this home equity line of credit, I am required to by flood insurance. Anyone who has had to buy flood insurance knows it ain't cheap.

So in order to even get a quote on how much flood insurance will cost, I have to provide the insurance company with an elevation certificate (at the tune of $600.00) and have a civil engineer come out to survey my property. He comes out, does what he does, provides all the longitudes and latitudes and BINGO, I am NOT in a flood zone, I'm above it.

To make a long story as short as possible, if I want a loan from the bank, as long as FEMA says I'm in a flood zone, I will need to purchase flood insurance to secure said loan and then "fight" with FEMA, a federal agency. Oi, what a headache!
By #482237 23,Oct,17 10:03
It's a catch 22 and a royal pain in the ass,,,every time i have to deal with flood insurance i go ballistic,,, my house is on a hill,,if it floods we'll need Noah to rescue us,,yet, because the surrounding area is in flood zone, guess what??? Government,,it's needed like root canal work,,you submit,,but,,with a lot of pain
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 10:11 other posts 
Like twowarmtts house my parent's previous house is high on a hill yet because the horizontal distance viewed on a map put his house close to a river and in a potential flood zone he had to waste a lot of time convincing various people that he was not at risk of flooding.
Can't officials read maps?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 23,Oct,17 20:56 other posts 
UGH! I am again reupping my HELOC. I want to install new carpeting and fix my driveway and update my appliances and few other items.. Last time I did the loan it was easy, just fill out the application and no problem. Now I have to provide a massive amount of documentation. I have paid off the mortgage a long time ago, (way before the financial crisis) yet they want all of the info.

I think the financial crisis has caused things to be more complicated then they need be.

I'm getting too old for this!!!
By #482237 24,Oct,17 10:18
maybe,,but you are just as cute,,,
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,17 12:16 other posts 
Alot of the issue,we found in my part of the country,the county or the bank will see flood plain as meaning limited access. which devalues property.So if your driveway is in flood plain,or the public access road,it will affect the value of the house,and the ability to get the loan .
By #482237 24,Oct,17 17:53
Only if the loan amount matches the value of the property,,,most borrow against the equity. That should not be affected since they base it on the values of the surrounding property and the amenities of the home. In any event, flood insurance will not recoup me any value for the reduction of value, only if i get actual damage from floods.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 15:09 other posts 
Not in a flood plain, simple nice development! Values of the houses around this development are in the 750K and up! I'm assessed at 450K! I have no loans or other debt on the house or personal!

No problem getting the loan, only asking for 30K! Easy, credit is great (810) but the amount of papers I signed yesterday reminded me of the paperwork I singed when I got my first mortgage!

Such is what we deal with today!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 15:19 other posts 
TY!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 19:26 other posts 
I definitely am not in a flood zone and I don't need flood insurance should the water get up here may God help us all

By t-rex [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 22:24 other posts 
It is going down to 32 degrees here tonight, where did summer go ? 😫
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 23:23 other posts 
I have a weather app on my phone and this morning my phone indicated that it was 34 degrees F in my area of Michigan. Brrrrr......
By #358797 26,Oct,17 23:39
My weather app has a hell of a forecast for tonight...

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 23:58 other posts 
Hahaha..... cold like a vampire's vagina!? That's funny but it's not the weather app that I have, which app is that?
By #358797 27,Oct,17 00:03
WTForecast. It's given me some hilarious forecasts.
Earlier it told me it'd be a good night to diddle my butthole.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 01:37 other posts 
Seems accurate to me
By #536760 27,Oct,17 02:18
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 03:19 other posts 
Thanks. I downloaded it.
By #358797 27,Oct,17 08:10
In the settings menu, there's an option to turn profanity on. Trust me, it's much better with the profanity on.

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 08:36 other posts 
It really is 29 degrees in your neck of the woods?
By #358797 27,Oct,17 09:10
Yep! It was 26 when I woke up around 6:30... The sun coming up didn't help very much.
I've got snow, too! Not very much, less than an inch.. But still, snow! Had to be careful taking my doggos out this morning. The porch was rather slippery.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 10:47 other posts 
I know. I discovered that. I've been checking the temperature frequently today. It now says:
5 C. Don't forget to share your stupid, fucking weather reports on Twitter.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 seconds

And now: It's cold motherfucker!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 13:03 other posts 
It now says: 4 C (39 F).
"It's the perfect night for a penis sweater."

How did they know I have one?

[deleted image]
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 15:11 other posts 
11 degrees in Colorado last night!!! Winter has arrived and the ski resorts are opening!!!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 15:10 other posts 
We had 11 degrees here last night! Yup, winter has arrived in Colorado!
By t-rex [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 09:50 other posts 
But it's a dry cold 😃
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 14:59 other posts 
Indeed! That is one of the things I like about Colorado. While it might get cold it is dry! I use to live on the east coast and when it got cold it was very cold because of the humidity!

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 05:16 other posts 
Get out the snow shovel
By #358797 27,Oct,17 08:09
Right! How much did you wake up to?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 08:35 other posts 
You got snow?
By #358797 27,Oct,17 09:12
Yep. Less than an inch, but still... It's pretty to watch even the smallest amount glisten as the sun comes up.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 09:18 other posts 
It's 54 degrees in Detroit.
By #537944 27,Oct,17 10:50
Lucky bastard!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 12:52 other posts 
Snow is real pretty, UNLESS; 1) you have to drive in it, because the first "real" snow causes many drivers to drive stupid OR 2) you have to shovel it.

Winter, complete with snow is the norm for Arexa, dgraff and the people residing in the Midwest to the east coast. Our respective areas may have school closings but I guarantee you that anyone that has a job is required to report to work!
By #358797 27,Oct,17 16:30
Depends on the job here. I live in a small little mountain town... While places like Walmart (16 miles from me), Sheetz and factory jobs are open regardless of weather, most establishments in town follow the local school... If there's a 2 hour delay here, most places are also on a 2 hour delay...
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 19:59 other posts 
I own a automotive repair shop graffs garage so it don't matter if we get three foot I still must go over to the shop to dig out providing I can get down off this mountain
By #537944 27,Oct,17 17:53
I come from a very northern country. We're used to the snow. Unfortunately where I'm living now, a snow flake is the apocalypse.
By #275407 27,Oct,17 20:16
Snow, wow. We're getting hit by a tropical storm saturday
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 08:45 other posts 
Oh no not another one you guys down south got hit enough for one year

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 22:19 other posts 
Here's something that a member posted on the wall of the POPULAR NORMAL DICK page;

"Guys, I'm SO sorry I keep changing my mind about this site! It's just that I'm straight so I don't really want to rate or comment on other guys' pics, but if you're ok with that I'm happy to stay. You've all been very nice!"

Yup, Dis_Ability , hopes you will visit his page, post some comments, maybe even vote, but don't expect him to reciprocate because he's "straight". And don't try to send him a private message because he's closed private chat completely!

I'm curious, is anyone able to explain why a straight guy posts pictures of his wiener for other guys to see and comment on?
By #482237 13,Oct,17 22:47
Never thought about it. I seldom go to the ding-a-ling side,,so many come to me, but,i seldom can i go to a chat room where the guys are not comparing sizes.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 02:11 other posts 
I am sick of his bull shit, cancelling and reopening his account so many times. I sent him a message last time he pulled this shit and told him to make up his mind; keep it open or close it.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 21:58 other posts 
Just an update, apparently, Dis_ability has deleted his profile but hold on to your hard on, he has returned as DisabilityAware ! Don't expect anything to be different, you're unable to send him a message, his private message chat is closed. Remember, he's "straight", he only wants members to admire, comment on and vote on his wiener pictures. He doesn't want to look at yours!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 20:21 other posts 
And who thought cats were not smart!? A cat does what they want to do, when they want to do it.

Here's a couple of clips of Didga, short for didgeridoo, a cat from NSW, Australia.

only registered users can see external links

only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 19:49 other posts 
It's incredible how some women pump their pussies. I love looking at pumped pussies but it's not that common. I wonder how widespread it is.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#163

Show your Genitals