Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #11

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,17 23:56 other posts 
Has anyone living in the States noticed the spike in the prices of gasoline within the last 24 hours? The price jumped more than $0.20 per gallon in the last 24 hours and a gallon of gasoline in my area is now $2.89 (and that's cheaper than the $2.91 in Detroit). What was the cause of the increase?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 08:33 other posts 
From what I have read and heard on the news, it is mainly due to pipeline maintenance,nation wide.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 09:55 other posts 
Thank you.

The gasoline did not go up by pennies, it went up by more than 20 cents per gallon. I tend to fill up when I'm down to "empty" and the extra money it costs to fill up is very noticeable.
By #511804 04,Nov,17 11:16
The price of a barrel of oil is pushing past $54.00, about 10-15% higher than it had been for some time.
By #527431 04,Nov,17 12:50
Yep ... and what will be bought today will come on the market 3 years from now maybe. So the price is real BS and rip off. Probably is just to keep the profit running.
By #526776 04,Nov,17 11:41
what makes me crazy is that it was $2.69-$2.89 up North, but as I traveled South on my business trip prices were dropping the further South I drove and it is $2.05 down here now. WHY? I've heard it's bc they switch from summer grade to winter grade up North... really? or a good excuse to raise prices?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 12:30 other posts 
It seems like you're close to Southeast Michigan because the $2.69 price point is what the price per gallon was and $2.89 is the new and improved price per gallon.

Like I mentioned, the price difference in a fill up is very noticeable!
By #527431 04,Nov,17 12:51
Sure is very good excuse for that: the profit cannot drop. Simple as that.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 15:32 other posts 
Oil has been an economy for some time now.
By #275407 04,Nov,17 19:53
We Americans complain, including myself when gas is around three dollars a gal. In Europe Great Britain ect, there paying between seven to nine dollars a gal. We should not complain as everyone else outside the Americas are paying way too much.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 20:27 other posts 
But what is their cost of living? Their £ is stronger than our $.

It all comes down to location, location, location....

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 12:25 other posts 
I found an unopened box of Marlboro Red Special Blend last night and I will sell it to the highest bidder.

Let the bidding begin!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,17 10:59 other posts 
This is something I've always found peculiar and I'm confident that others will find MY issue even more peculiar. Why do some members acknowledge your comment/vote(s) on their pictures and videos with; "Thanks for the points." Is it that the points are more appreciated then comment? Gee, if that's all that they're interested in, maybe I will save save my words. Perhaps I should just think to myself, 'well at least they said thank you!'

Oh, well....it is what it is.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 11:24 other posts 
I remember reading about this company a few years ago. When I was much younger and having to use a condom, I always had a difficult time with finding one that fit properly. Back in the "dark ages" of my life there were only 4 sizes, small, regular, large and yes an x-large.

only registered users can see external links

Back in my "prehistoric" age, I was experimenting on trying to find the right condom. (You really couldn't get them if you were no of age so I had an older cousin get mine). I started with the small since I was always told I was small.

I was a stupid and really dumb back then. When I saw the condom and how small it was I realized there was no way I was going to get it on me.

Then I had my cousin get me a regular, while I could push it on it was extremely tight around the base of my penis and hurt really bad!!! The length was almost about right.

Then I finally tried a large condom and while it fit snugly and felt comfortable, the length was way too long!!! LOL!!!!

I was a really, stupid dumb and soooo naïve!!! Still am!!!

P.S. In case anyone is wondering I'm a D22...

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,17 20:39 other posts 
Another member thought the "BULLSHIT" button might be a good addition to our gift options. Like, "I'm calling bullshit on you!" What do you think?

What I thought might be fun as gift option is a pair of black horned rimmed glasses like this. Meaning; "I'm looking at you!"

[deleted image]
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 30,Oct,17 20:48 other posts 
Not to sure about the glasses but I will vote for the "Bullshit" button!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,17 21:03 other posts 
Obviously, I like the glasses. The 4 variations of the smiley face seem in excess. I like the regular smiley face, I like the "brat" face, the "winky" face is a'ight but I'm not feeling the "welcome" smiley.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 20:08 other posts 
Here's looking at you!!!

URL=/89zdw2telom9pic.html][/URL]
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 20:48 other posts 
NOOO00000000!!!!!! Not those!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 10:58 other posts 
By milesbferry [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 20:03 other posts 
The guy who chooses those specs has extremely good taste. If I say so myself
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 20:47 other posts 
I'm telling you, I have a thing for guys that wear glasses and especially like the ones above! Not directly above, not the round ones that would make someone look like Simon, the chipmunk, the sexy specs above those, the Colin Firth type! Ooohhhhh...... I'm tripping down memory lane and remembering my HS boyfriend, Jonathon Lane B..III. That is how far this attraction for eyeglasses goes back, to High School.
By #358797 31,Oct,17 21:23
Did you have to walk uphill both ways while barefoot to get there?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 21:46 other posts 
No, no hills or mountains but I did walk to HS until my pops bought my s¡ster and I a car. It was a navy blue VW Beetle and SO CUTE! My s¡ster pinstriped it with red and white and I switched out the factory knob on the gear shifter for an American eagle!

Your question made me trip down memory lane a bit further! Thanks for jogging those memories!

By #482237 01,Nov,17 10:24
Ok,,this happens a lot to me,,i'm chatting with friends and suddenly, my responses won't post and msgs stop coming. I log out and log back in,,nothing. I have to shut down completely,,wait a few and then start again. Only happens when i'm on site. Anyone else has this problem??

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 00:34 other posts 
admin is a well oiled machine. It's 00:33, 01,Nov,17, the Jack-o-Lantern and bowl of candy is no longer an option and the turkey has taken their place.

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 06:52 other posts 
Happy Halloween, everyone.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 06:57 other posts 
This is definitely a day for the kidz! Trick-or-Treat!
By #482237 31,Oct,17 12:23
You too
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 19:27 other posts 
You too Max 👻🍊👻
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 19:43 other posts 
👻Happy Halloween, to all my friends 🎃bella!🎃
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 20:00 other posts 
Happy Halloween!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 07:13 other posts 
I just referred to s someone as a "practical joker" and made me give thought to this. What is "practical" about a joker or a joke?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 11:13 other posts 
Joke involving action and not only words.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 12:01 other posts 
Some very practical [sic] and easy, even for the uninitiated, examples can be found here.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

And here

The first one is a professional well-known psychologist, the second one a professional hacker.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 13:07 other posts 
Holy, fricken, mackerel! Several weeks ago I had a couple of cocktails and didn't pay attention to where my garage was with relationship to my car, while backing into its spot. I fricken clipped the garage causing the causing the PLASTIC casing around my mirror to crack. While at the dealership the other day, I inquired about the cost to replace the mirror, I just received a call, the cost is $720.00 fricken dollars for a fricken driver's side mirror. Give me a fricken break!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 15:18 other posts 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 22:26 other posts 
This is a time for a internet search and hiring a mechanic to install the part if necessary. Dealerships are expensive.Labor wise and massive markups on parts. If it is the color the car,chances are the dealer is looking at mixing paint and matching it to.Paint cost it's self run the prices up.
Ebay is your friend in a case like this. If possible get the factory part number from your dealer and key it in the search line along with year and make of car.
Depending on the age of the car,you could buy a can of matching paint in a spray can and paint it to match if need be.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 06:20 other posts 
dgraff to the rescue
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 06:56 other posts 
I only wish that I could say that I was surprised. I stopped using my dealership some years ago now, when I got a ridicuously expensive quote for changing a couple of 'bushes' after a service.
It was so horrific I enquired of an indepent garage closer to home and they did it for a quarter of the price and have had my custom ever since. Great service at a sensible price.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 08:52 other posts 
It's a caddiliac every thing is expensive but you can buy an aftermarket mirror at auto zone and there not hard to lnstall it takes maybe 20 minutes I would gladly do it for you but I'm 2 states away from you
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 09:00 other posts 
I will come in spring when there's no snow on the mountainS
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 16:24 other posts 
Oh gosh,yep,my 96 cadi,sheesh,have to move the damn engine to replace a blower fan! Once it is gone,I won't buy another 1 unless it is 1970 or older!I can fix something old!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 19:32 other posts 
Hahaha I have a 91 caddiliac Deville and guess what my blower motor don't work and I'm a garage but it's going to stay that way to i only use it in the summer time
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 22:20 other posts 
Yea,you have the right idea,I went thru the trouble and the motor lasted 3 days past warranty and something went wrong.Sometimes you have fan,sometimes you don't and it is always the don't when you are stopped in the heat. I love the 300hp under the hood,but the headaches and quirks!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,17 19:47 other posts 
I'm sure this stupidity and malice is not exclusive to Michigan and it saddens me to think that it probably happens elsewhere.

Five teenage boys, aged from 15 to 17, where charged with the 2nd-degree murder of a 32 year old father of a 5 year old ch¡ld, when they intentionally tossed a chunk of concrete off of an interstate overpass. The chunk of concrete was approximately 5" × 8", weighed approximately 6 lbs, crashed through the windshield, broke the passenger's skull, clavicle, ribs and facial skeleton.

What in the eff is going on in our teen's heads (and this stupidity, malicious "thrill/fun" is not just limited to young people)? They have committed the ultimate offense, they killed another human being. Their young lives will never be the same. This could be my ch¡ld, this could be your ch¡ld. These boys may have come from loving homes but they made a poor choice and they will carry this for the rest of their life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 01:20 other posts 
"they will carry this for the rest of their life"

That's right. This is terrible.

"These boys may have come from loving homes"

I think it's not very likely.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 05:59 other posts 
This behaviour is sadly not new. It must be around 15 years ago now my **** in law was travelling home from work along a motorway in the early morning and as he approached a bridge something caught his eye and instinctively he swerved to the right..as he'd did so a lump of rock was dropped from the overpass and crashed through his windscreen and landed on the passenger seat. Had he not swerved it would have hit him, with possibly fatal consequences. To this day every time I am about to go under a bridge I look to see who if anyone is stood looking over onto the motorway.
I think that it is quite possible that the boys that you referred to came from a loving home.
I remember a case from somewhere in the US where 3 teenage boys went out one night to steal a high end car to drive to school the following morning to impress their peers. Unfortunately and inexplicably at lest one of them took a gun. You can see where this is heading the boy with the gun from a loving middle class family shot the driver of the car on his drive and then as he lay on the floor shot him again killing him.
Neither he nor has parents could come up with any explanation for this behaviour which sadly led him to the death chamber.
Teenage boys can do the stupidest things, luckily mostly these are not too serious and don't hurt others, but sometimes they do.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 21:45 other posts 
I think it's possible that young boys are more daring than girls but there are some bad to the bone girls, too!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 12:43 other posts 
I think that really evil girls are thinner on the ground than evil boys but the ones that we often hear about are as evil as any boy and often actually manipulate boys to do their bidding.
Fortunately the actual numbers of both are very small, although they do get a lot of publicity.
By #526776 26,Oct,17 06:38
This exact thing happened in Ohio a year or two ago. Sharon Budd case. A teacher. She lived but w horrific injuries & many surgeries. Obviously never the same. Months later, her husband took his own life...unable to handle his wife’s pain or the toll it took having to care for her.
A completely senseless act.
It broke my heart to see it happen yet again, this time taking away a young father ..... & the boys went & ate McDonald’s as he lay dying. 💔
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 09:05 other posts 
Oh, that's upsetting, I was not aware that they treated their actions so lightly. So you heard about this crime was in your area?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Oct,17 15:18 other posts 
It is a sad and tragic event that I feel is all too common anymore. A lot individuals are being assaulted and shot at from a distance on bicycle trails and other areas in this state that we all use to recreate. Mountain bikers have to content with spikes and other objects that cross trails. Hikers are being harassed by others.

A lot of these individuals that have been caught doing this are teenagers or young adults.

Vandalism by teenagers in neighborhoods are also on the rise in the metro area (slashing tires, breaking windows, graffiti, etc.). I don't understand it and when they catch and interview these individuals it makes no sense other then they say they are bored or just though it would be fun to do.

I have given up on understanding why. I have come to accept that it will be the norm for sometime to come.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 16:29 other posts 
Well i know it is not the social norm to feel this way but those kids would not be bored if they had to do something productive to help around the home or for the family.Nothing terribly difficult,just simple chores, mow the grass,volunteer to help older folks do something in the yard.

And if they were held responsible for the damages and had to repair,or pay for the damage,they might stop.
Most of the time the courts will let them off to easy and they all but get away scott free.

No reset button in life like a video game,once done,not much undoing.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Oct,17 20:26 other posts 
I do agree! When I was a ****, I had chores that had to be done, weekdays and on the weekends. They should be somehow held responsible for what they have done but that is rarely enforced.

I surely do not have any answers.

I think I'm getting too old to care anymore.
By #494374 28,Oct,17 22:28
They threw many many pieces and hit multiple cars, it wasnt just one piece, this was down right evil
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 00:35 other posts 
No, they did not just toss this one piece of concrete, I believe that there were possibly 2 dozen more. Yes, there were other cars damaged while the boys were having their "fun". I really can't imagine that these young boys had planned and intended on taking a life. Maybe if it didn't happen this time, maybe there would have been more "play dates" like this or perhaps their thrills would have snowballed into something bigger.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Oct,17 14:39 other posts 
Really sad, that someone had to lose a life over such stupidity! I hope these "boys" are tried as adults!!! The juvenile justice system would be too lenient on them.
By #514354 29,Oct,17 19:21
Kids have been doing stupid shit for decades and they are going to keep doing stupid shit for decades to come.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#163

Show your Genitals