Page #9

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Nov,20 07:08  other posts
let's go an gramer don't cunt

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 20:33 other posts 
Guess what pathetic, and I mean PATHETIC, member posted this;

"Sure baby. I know I'm not worth much to you, but, in the last 4 yrs, even if I block you for a few days I always come back to you. You are rude, you are a bully, and you put me down all the time, but I still want you."
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 21:34 other posts 
Hahaha 😂 I seen that well at least I’m loved
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 21:57 other posts 
You know, whatever you want to make of it. In my opinion, that sounds like something coming from someone with low self esteem. I've seen how male members interact with this person, no matter what is said, this person laps it up and basically asks for more. Almost like an abused woman, always seeking attention and validation.

Guys, figuratively, piss on her, and she can't get enough. What I also find laughable is how poorly she can be treated yet she lashes out at me. Oh, well.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 22:04 other posts 
And I’m pretty hard on her sometimes
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 22:28 other posts 
Yes, there are a number of members that have been hard. I think that if she kept in mind, she will get what back what she gives, member's reactions would not be as harsh toward her. She's not happy until she's stirred things up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 22:29 other posts 
I’m always nice to those who are nice to me
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 23:31 other posts 
All the girls love a bad boy
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Nov,20 09:56 other posts 
Another case of the Stockholm Syndrome??

By #610414 28,Nov,20 13:55
Hey, @Degraff@, to be good it has to be hard..

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 21:43 other posts 
steven81 is a hobo he lives under a tree yo ho homeless is he
He uses public showers athletic feet we agree yo ho homeless is he
He met a new girlfriend called dirty Magee yo ho homeless was she
Now the poor bastard it burns when he pees oh what a life to be homeless like he

By #551147 26,Nov,20 20:20
I FOUND Bannon's SISTER!!

OR is it his Brother?

Never know with retards like them...

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Hey Bannon what gender do you identify with?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 18:46 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 20:28 other posts 
He’s a little girl and his sister there looks much smarter than he is I haven’t heard from him in a while he must be getting his finger nails done

By #610414 27,Nov,20 19:03
Sometimes I get to thinking (Yeah, I know, it's dangerous) how people are. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many members bitched at me because my opinion is different from theirs. Some of these members are ridiculous. They attack the person when their argument fizzles. I venture to say that this is proof positive these people are inherently weak and can't accept they might be wrong.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 19:19 other posts 
It turns out that I do have a couple questions:

How many members have you bitched out becuase thier opinion differs from yours?

And,

When your argument fizzles, do you accept you are wrong?

There is no right or wrong answers here and I have no stake in the game. Just curious... You did ask me if I had more questions.
By #610414 27,Nov,20 19:27
I've bitched at many people for their views. You will find that my answers to situations are very researched and usually true. I challenge my fellow debaters to prove me wrong and if they can, I apologize. No one is right all the time, but, you must understand that opinions can fall in a gray area that is not right or wrong. Two cases that come to mind are George Floyd and President Trump. Same with taking a knee during the national anthem. My opinions are liberal and not well liked by the conservative members but, I will say my piece. If you go back several pages in the more political threads you'll see that many resort to personal attack. Do I do the same? probably.
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

And baby, don't apologize for engaging me.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 19:40 other posts 
My father gave me wise words when I was young. "The secret to getting along with people is to avoid discussing politics and religion." Another line I picked up along the way is, "Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one and few wish to hear it." Me, I avoid politics on social media for the 2 reasons above. There's enough trouble I can get into without that, but that's just me...
By #610414 27,Nov,20 19:43
Nothing wrong with that. I have two personas here. The forums and the chats. I love the chats by far

By #610414 27,Nov,20 18:36
BELLA! posted here
Guess what crusty fat cunt posted this;

Im the reason those 2 losers still get out of bed every day lol, I hope I cost them lots of points and many hours of misery.. and Ive made them slaves to this site... theyre just still too stupid to see it... and what I find funny is, the toothless grump hasn't gotten an invite to the cunts place for thanks giving, only because in real life, the toothless grump isn't the cunts kind of people and wouldn't be seen dead with a worn out, toothless, grease monkey .. I love how the cunt makes out it likes this kind people. Im so glad it lowers itself this level for our entertainment. like a hyacinth bucket episode, its trying to keep up appearances while keeping bad company ..

BELLA! bitches about Lix's posts and she doesn't post any pics of her ass, let alone her pussy. How did she survive here all these years.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 18:46 other posts 
Why repost bella's post that's in this very same thread? If you want to rant and moan about it, simply reply to the original and it will bump it back to the top.
By #610414 27,Nov,20 18:54
HotFuckerBoy

Bella has me blocked (and I her). We can't see each other's posts. So, If I want to answer her or bitch at her I have to repost her post so people can relate. The system will not allow me to answer direct.Try it. Try to send a post to someone you've blocked.
And that is the reason. BTW, to read those posts I have to be signed off the site and read the posts so I copy?paste to remember what it said. There, it won't let me enter unless I log in. Bella says it's trolling but she does it too........and so do many others.
Any other questions?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 19:02 other posts 
Ah, I see, blocking is such a pain at times... So, how was Thanksgiving?
By #610414 27,Nov,20 19:17
Lots of turkey for my family. I like ham more and had that, It was a small get-together for obvious reasons. Just my two husbands, my three kids and my seven grandkids. To my shame WE DID NOT WEAR MASKS. It's in God's hands now.
How was yours?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 19:21 other posts 
Very nice here, we kept it small, just immediate family for same reasons. All turned out nice and ate too much as usual
By #610414 27,Nov,20 19:30
Family is the only refuge we really have. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 23:24 other posts 
Praise to Skittles
Tushar1230(20,Nov,20 14:07)

This guy is a racist retard bustard. He straightforwardly deserves to be kicked out of this site and forced a big cock up his smelly ass. He's a shame of a man. Needs to be turned into a sissy most probably and beaten his ass up for a month non-stop. Fuck him.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

A bustard
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

and forced a big cock up his smelly ass.

Im fuckin broken now
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 07:55 other posts 

A cockroach Indian... smashed and now crying. He will be trailed for sure now.

Tushar1230, 25,Nov,20 04:28 last visit 3 hour(s) ago [hide]
Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself, fucking bitchass coward.

One minute after that cockroach posted that...

system, 25,Nov,20 04:29 [hide]
You were blacklisted by Tushar1230

Seems the cockroach Indian is a mad coward! Afraid of words!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 16:01 other posts 
Guess what crusty fat cunt posted this;

Im the reason those 2 losers still get out of bed every day lol, I hope I cost them lots of points and many hours of misery.. and Ive made them slaves to this site... theyre just still too stupid to see it... and what I find funny is, the toothless grump hasn't gotten an invite to the cunts place for thanks giving, only because in real life, the toothless grump isn't the cunts kind of people and wouldn't be seen dead with a worn out, toothless, grease monkey .. I love how the cunt makes out it likes this kind people. Im so glad it lowers itself this level for our entertainment. like a hyacinth bucket episode, its trying to keep up appearances while keeping bad company ...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

Gee, no guesses or are members too afraid to guess?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:02 other posts 
It’s fat ass lix and she is taking out of her ass about you and I and by the way being that she is talking out of her ass I must say her breath smells the same like shit
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:10 other posts 
Be careful, don't use her name, per sé. She only referred to us as losers, toothless grump and a cunt.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:30 other posts 
Hahaha I’m not a grump anymore I’m friendly again
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:29 other posts 
For the record, are you toothless?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:32 other posts 
No I still have my original choppers I love food to much to go with out teeth 🦷
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:45 other posts 
Thank you!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 16:04 other posts 
Guess what delusional senior citizen posted this;

I've been blacklisted by DEV01 . First, who the fuck is DEV01. second, who gives a flying fuck if some dumb shit took a dislike to me? Must have been the "dirty" pics on my page. Or, maybe this is the latest BELLA! ass kisser to join her group. Either way, sayonara bitch.
--------------------------------------- added after 85 minutes

The same geriatric wack-job said this;

DEV01

I like your "another mancunt" comment. I see where you are coming from. Is it hard to laundry that BELLA! brown ring from your waist? Unlike you, asshat, I'm real and somewhat attractive, unlike your ugly wife, not to mention your ugly mug.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 19:44 other posts 
sounds funny coming from Cindy, the Brady bunch star. If I had a head like hers I would shave my dogs ass and make it walk backwards.

Just another example of pot meet kettle....Ma Kettle
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 00:19 other posts 
Didn't Cindy, a ficticional character in The Brady Bunch have a double ponytail? Candy, a real life character of SYC admittedly wears one single, store bought, clip-on, ponytail.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 05:56 other posts 
I seen one just like hers yesterday at the dollar store and guess how much it cost
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

ONE DOLLAR
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:01 other posts 
You saw clip on ponytails at the dollar store? I bet the dollar store doesn't have a full selection of color choices like CVS, Walgreens or Rite Aid has. You pay a little more but the synthetic hairpiece color is a closer match to your hair color.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 06:03 other posts 
Hahaha 😂

By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 23:38 other posts 
Wow, see you got obsessed with me...Back up and i will fuck you with my pindick,Then piss out my window. After that you won' hear from me again...Thanks...༼☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

Sounds like a plan

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 12:00 other posts 
Lady Tecsan, a site soft knob and known scummy rat. I am certain this hillbilly has pissed out of his own window! A lonely rat that sends endless PM's to me in the middle of the night.

Begging my my attention and approval. Worst case of the Stockholm Syndrome I have ever seen!

A page for site Indians to enjoy themselves for sure!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 23:34 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 07:09 other posts 
Nice quote from Søren Kierkegaard:
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 12:04 other posts 
Here's a nice quote:

Take yer new quote book and shove it up yer cunny!!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 03:52 other posts 
Is Adelaide the COVID-19 hotspot?

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 04:38 other posts 
No... was found out to be lies.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 08:19 other posts 
Fucking Deno
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 09:03 other posts 
The things people choose to lie about! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

By #610414 20,Nov,20 17:42
[deleted image]

By #551147 17,Nov,20 00:03
By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 15:40 other posts 

In Australia you either get a fine or get sent to jail for not voting.

DumbFuck-ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 17:31 other posts 

That's what we need here.

By President-Elect-Scorps [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 17:57 other posts 

You would say something like that, you FUCKING moron!

Within reason, you don't tell free people what they can and can't do. You are more stupid than I thought.

YOU surrender to the government and do as they wish. Place a tracker inside you... YEP, Sign Candy up! Take these injections for YOUR own good... YEP, Sign Candy up! Surrender your property to us... YEP, sign Candy up!

You're fucking ignorance and utter stupidity is beyond words.

DumbFuck-ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 18:23 other posts 

I forgot. You need an excuse to question the election. Fool

DumbFucks friend-LickSipSuckIt [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 16:01 other posts 

No, you don't make it compulsory to vote, you want a nanny state???? You should have a right not to vote. I like voting at a place where no one knows me, I get marked off. and take my ballot papers and get chased down the street, because I take them with me... Ive learned no to throw them in the bin, as they pull them out and put them in the ballot box. it should be a choice to vote, not a right to have people vote for you.. you should earn the votes. not just get all the dodgy votes, because here, even if you don't vote on it, non votes get counted as a vote for the government. its not right and we don't have rights for not voting... *lix*

DumbFuck-ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 17:33 other posts 

I believe that the more voters participating, the more accurate the results

DumbFucks friend-LickSipSuckIt [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 23:02 other posts 

Than its up to the candidates to earn their votes still. It's the peoples vote, and it should be a right to vote, or not vote if you feel that neither deserves a vote, this would give you an accurate result to whether youre reaching the population or just pissing in their pocket and not really doing the job expected of you.. You had record voting because people felt strongly enough to get off their arses and make a difference. *Lix*

The Australian has it more figured out than the Florida swamp creature, DumbFuck. Isn't that something... 
By #610414 17,Nov,20 07:42
There could be a third choice. "Neither". But that would take someone with a brain to think out.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Not being voted for is a lot different than no vote by a large part of the electorate.

Scorps shares the Republican doctrine. Less voters better for Republicans.
By #551147 17,Nov,20 19:03
Whatever you say, imbecile!
By #610414 17,Nov,20 19:11
Homo
By #551147 18,Nov,20 06:07
I am very much a "homo"-sapien. You're still a "DumbFuck"!
By #610414 18,Nov,20 07:47
You are a homo-sap
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 06:44 other posts 
Oh, very interesting, this copy and paste thread affords me an opportunity to see what I normally would not see!

The only question I have is what is a "nanny state"?
By #551147 18,Nov,20 06:53
Well, I've never seen an official definition.

But I've always interpreted as - a state that regulates just about everything you do for YOUR safety and well being. A state that makes most of YOUR decisions for you and pays you for nothing, like an allowance. A state that regulates what you can and can't see or do.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 07:27 other posts 
Oh, okay, I've not heard the term before. Thanks.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 07:44 other posts 
Bella, your governor has created a Nanny State. She is awful.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 07:58 other posts 
Yes, my governor is an IDIOT!

So, the "nanny state" description was accurate?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show your Genitals