She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,24 17:56 other posts 
I’m just wondering (rhetorically ) why Donald Trump doesn’t ever question the fairness of elections won by Republicans.
On November 5 if Trump is declared the winner it would be a fair election with no problems whatsoever but if he loses we all know that he will never ever accept defeat. Never.

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 19:41 other posts 
It’s pretty obvious that if Donald Trump wins the election that he will sic his dogs on Joe Biden in the courts.
Here’s how Joe Biden could circumvent that.
if Trump wins then sometime between November 6th and mid January he could resign as president which would make Kamala Harris president. She could give him a full pardon for anything that he’s ever done for his entire life and that’s that.
She would also become the first female president in US history.
Sound doable?

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 01:22 other posts 
Why did Trump commute the sentence of Roger Stone now? Take your pick:

He did that because between now and election day Trump will do 40 more stupid things that will make voters forget all about it.

He did it to steer the news cycle away from COVID-19.

He did it to protect himself because Stone suggested a few months ago that he "chose" not to turn on Trump insinuating that he knows something and would talk if he went to prison.

He did it because he's written off any chance of reelection.

"Disney Land may not be open but the rollercoaster continues."
-John Meacham, Presidential Historian
By #551147 11,Jul,20 03:30
"The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, Mark Warner, added: "The United States was founded on the rule of law."

Oh that's rich! 🥴

Is that the same "rule of law" that these lunatics are attempting to defund, destroy, replace? They sure know how to quote shit when it suits THEM and their narrative.

Fucking morons, the lot of them!
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 03:46 other posts 
He was found guilty on all seven charges unanimously by 12 jurors endorsed by his lawyers so don't say that he didn't commit crimes because we both know that he did.
He was guilty and he will have a criminal record unless Trump pardons him.
No, I don't care to discuss your whataboutisms.
By #551147 11,Jul,20 04:57
READ IT AND TRY TO COMPREHEND IT!

⭐⭐Article 72 says that THE PRESIDENT shall have the power to grant pardons, reprieves, respites or remissions of punishment or to suspend, remit or commute the sentence of ANY person convicted of ANY offence.

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY, He needs approval from ANYONE else!

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY, That said person cannot be an ACQUAINTANCE.

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY, That said decision has to be justified EITHER!

The President has acted accordingly, within HIS rights, given to HIM by the People, Congress, and Constitution of the United States.

PERIOD!!
By #610414 11,Jul,20 08:42
THAT WOULD BE INDIA

Under the Constitution of India (Article 72), the President of India can grant a pardon or reduce the sentence of a convicted person, particularly in cases involving capital punishment. A similar and parallel power vests in the governors of each state under Article 161. The president is empowered with the power to pardon under Article 72 of the Indian Constitution. Article 72 says that the president shall have the power to grant pardons, reprieves, respites or remissions of punishment or to suspend, remit or commute the sentence of any person convicted of any offence. The meaning of these terms is as follows:

WELL, IF HE CAN SELL US OUT TO RUSSIA AND COLLUDE WITH THE UKRAINE, WHY NOT BECOME THE EMPEROR OF INDIA?
By #551147 11,Jul,20 12:39
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh that's fuckin funny right there!

Guess there is a first time for everything, don't blame me, blame Google. That's the first time I've noted that the search engine totally fucked up!

By the way, you forgot his collusion and or selling out to CHI-NAH!
By #610414 11,Jul,20 12:46
I got duped too. I went back to check the spelling and that’s when I noticed it. I think it’s article 2 that you are referring
By #610414 11,Jul,20 08:44
Why do you mix the past with the present?
By #551147 11,Jul,20 03:35
ROGER STONE in his own words...

only registered users can see external links

I wish him the best of luck and have full confidence that he will succeed in his endeavor to prove his innocence on appeal with a more fair jury and judge.
By #551147 11,Jul,20 03:36
Where's the "None Of The Above" option?

How about...

Unfair, biased and harsh orders from the Judge towards Roger, stomping on his 1st amendment right to Free Speech during the trial?

OR

The fact that the jury foreperson was biased as evidenced by her social media posts? Perhaps as a biased person she should have done the right thing and recused herself. Therefore Roger did NOT recieve a fair trial!

Or

How about the fact that he was being charged with crimes stemming from a PROVEN TO BE - illegal, unwarranted, frankly bullshit investigation called "Russia Collusion"? In light of that, questioning him should have NEVER taken place, in the first place...

Or

Because he's an old man?

Or

That Roger is a known friend and associate?

Or

All of the above? 🤔

That all being said, Roger Stone remains a convicted man, and just will not serve time. So, who cares!

Care to discuss some of the even bigger winners pardoned by some of the past Presidents? Care to put some of them in contrast with Roger Stone?

How about a known terrorist that had bombed and killed numerous American people? That's CURRENTLY the treasurer of that marxists organization known as B.L.M. Wanna compare Roger Stone to that person?

I mean, if we are going to be SO outraged at this act, I think it's only fair, to show how people 10x worse than Roger Stone, have been pardoned and or had their sentences commuted.

What! Don't wanna do that? Might it just illustrate further, the ridiculousness of the outrage?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Oh and Disneyland reopened yesterday and the roller coasters were in full swing...
By #610414 11,Jul,20 08:49
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should explain why he blocked a bipartisan denunciation of Russian interference in our election before voters went to the polls.

Americans deserve to hear why McConnell did not trust them with the evidence that he and 11 other congressional leaders received in a confidential briefing in September.

The Washington Post reports that during that briefing McConnell “made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

HE'S A COMMUNIST
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 10:40 other posts 
IT could be said that Ukraine is commiting treason by not rejoining the Soviet union could it not?
By #610414 11,Jul,20 10:43
No. The Ukraine is an independent country
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 12:42 other posts 
NOW,but it was a part of the Soviet union.
By #610414 11,Jul,20 12:51
In 1945 the Ukrainian SSR became one of the founding members of the United Nations.[15] After the death of Stalin (1953), Khrushchev as head of the Communist Party of Soviet Union enabled a Ukrainian revival. Nevertheless, political repressions against poets, historians and other intellectuals continued, as in all other parts of the USSR. In 1954 the republic expanded to the south with the transfer of the Crimea.

Ukraine became independent again when the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991.

This country has been annexed so many times
By DarkMax [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 10:49 other posts 
There is so many attention to the transfer of the Crimea, but in 1920s there was also the transfer of the Ukrainian town Taganrog (Tahanrih) to Russia.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 13:06 other posts 
Phart, the Soviet Union was dissolved in 1991 so how could Ukraine join a group that no longer exists?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 13:09 other posts 
Correct but they did leave the union,regardless if voluntary or not.
By #610414 11,Jul,20 18:02
But it would not be treason
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 15:33 other posts 
Check out this list,I feel sure there are some of these that did not need to be let off.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 17:31 other posts 
We may never really know why he did it.But it is working well as a shiny object for the distraction of the media so maby he can work in peice for a few days.

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:29 other posts 
Say it ain’t so! Mike Pence is not endorsing Trump?
I thought they all agreed that they would endorse the winner.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I thought he would continue being the coward that we’ve all come to love!

By hytiger [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 18:51 other posts 
Just keep circumcising, thats what americans are good at!

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 22:17 other posts 
Thank God Donald Trump is not president!! I don’t know how he would have fucked up the Ukraine war but I sure know that he would have.
The world has united against a common enemy yet again. I just know that that would not of happened if Trump were president.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,21 21:21 other posts 
Ok,here is a page explaining the meaning of impeachment,and how it works.
BUT I read NOTHING explaining how it works when the President is NO LONGER IN THE OFFICE?
When Nixon was impeached,he resigned so the impeachment wasn't needed.Trump was ousted by a highly questionable election,so I see no need to put the country thru the stress,the exspense for nothing.Trump is 74 years old,he would be 78 if he ran again for 2024,not to mention he would be 82 or so at the end of his term.If you don't think age matters,just watch biden try to speak,he loose's his words,stammers,and you know if he can't talk,he is probably having trouble thinking as well.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 07:35 other posts 
What they are doing now is a criminal investigation, not an impeachment investigation. Trump had 60 lawsuits to prove there was fraud in the election and he lost all, but one irrelevant one.

However, piles and piles of evidence and many witnesses have come out, corroborating suspicions that he and his associates were planning months before the election, to claim fraud, as part of a plan to steal the election.

The basis of it was a false elector scheme, in several states, where they planned to replace the duly certified Presidential Electors, with their own false electors, saying they represented the 'real' outcome of the election.

They even used falsified documents for that. That's the definition of FRAUD.
Sending a mob to the capital, was only a small part of the plan to overturn the election.

Nothing this UNCONSTITUTIONAL has ever taken place in the US. Trump should be charged for sedition at the minimum, but there is ample evidence to charge him with TREASON.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:16 other posts 
uh this post was a year old that you responded to.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 10:20 other posts 
True, I didn't notice, probably because it's still applicable and you could have said it today.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 18:13 other posts 
I've heard that trump is a flight risk.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 07:40 other posts 
Well, maybe he should flee and hide in some embassy for the rest of his life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 08:37 other posts 
Ah, too late, he has nowhere to flee from anymore.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:29 other posts 
He can hide where ever that wuss trudeau is hiding from those mean truckers that don't want a shot in the arm to ride by themselves in the cab of a truck.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jan,22 07:11 other posts 
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he has evidence to put 300 million in jail for election fraud.
“We have all the pieces of the puzzle. You talk about evidence. We have enough evidence to put everyone in prison for life, 300 and some million people, we have that back all the way to November and December.”

How the hell can 300+ million people have voted illegally?
Only 155 million people voted at all (81,268,924 for Biden and 74,216,154 for Trump).

In 2020, there were only 258.3 million adults in the US.
Does the idiot want to send 41.7 million children to prison?

By the way, voter fraud is a serious offense, but life imprisonment?
The maximum penalty for 'Wrongful Voting' / 'Voter Fraud' is 5 years.

Parenthetically, for organizing an insurrection, the maximum penalty is DEATH.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:23 other posts 
I am not at all happy with the election results. There is video evidence of fraud in Georgia by a mother daughter team .And I do believe ballot harvesting and mail in ballots were used fraudulently.
BUT That damn pillow guy did more harm than good. IF he had the evidence, why the hell did he hold it so long? It is to late. EVEN if it was all proven correct and Trump was the winner of the election, there is no precedent in history or laws written to direct how to react to or rectify the mess we have now.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 09:34 other posts 
McConnell wants a policy-free midterm campaign. Others in the GOP are less sure.

"When former President Donald Trump ran for re-election in 2020, the party didn’t release a platform laying out Republican priorities; Trump was the platform."

How about telling your voters what your party plans to do?
Even Putin tells his voters (who have no choice) what his policies are.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:18 other posts 
Yea, and even Putin sees how weak and pathetic biden is and has joined with china, "'no limits' partnership"

So tell me again how being on the verge of war with both RUSSIA AND CHINA in a little over a year after Trump left is so much better than if he had stayed????
Our weakened, liberal democrat led America. and it's can't take of themselves, nato allies don't stand a chance with BOTH of those after us.

It is time we ditch nato and take care of our own damn country and stop letting others drag us into their skirmishes.

By zzick [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 10:56 other posts 
Say what you want about the lizard people, but I did not see one single lizard person in that seditious mob!!

So I'm saying it's about time we should give the lizard people, a little bit more respect, thankyou.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 13:35 other posts 
I called them off.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 17:27 other posts 
Thank you, I doubt think the stray cat that hangs around here could eat a lizard the size of a person! Poor lizards,I like them being out in the shrubs eating bugs.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 20:25 other posts 
I have never seen a lizard in the wild. I’m OK with that.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 20:53 other posts 
The tiny things we have around here might get to 3 inchs or so long.Change colors.If they are on the side of my beige shop,they are really light colored,if they jump down in the shrubs,they start turning green and you can't see them.

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 03:44 other posts 
“We are the largest military in the history of the world. We’re spending $740 billion on the military and the idea that we can’t protect the United States capital from a few thousand rioters is unbelievable.”

-Bernie Sanders
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 06:52 other posts 
I kinda agree with Bernie on this one
Every one is fighting over bull shit and no one is watching what is going on
Trump don’t care anymore and I don’t blame him
And Biden has not yet taken over yet
So it’s a free for all every man for him self
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

At least that’s the rules I’m playing by
By #610414 15,Jan,21 09:04
Too many cooks burn the water
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 13:49 other posts 
dgraff!!! Have you been dipping into the Yukon today? Agreeing with Bernie Sanders??? Say it ain’t so!
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

Correction: Kinda agreeing.
By #610414 15,Jan,21 14:15
He's been really nice. Hope it's not Covid
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 14:16 other posts 
Hahaha I have no problem or fear of the Democrats until they come stepping on my toes then they have a big hairy problem
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 15:45 other posts 
I have a big hairy problem but I’m going to shave tomorrow. 🪒 🤣

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 09:49 other posts 
Trump said he would drain the swamp.Well it turns out it is deeper than anyone expected. He said he would build a wall at the border,it is moving along well and working.
BUT His administration is also building a wall in the right place. Around the capitol.If you can't drain the swamp,damn it up so it can't leak into the rest of the country anymore!
And people are so friggen dumb. All 50 state capitols are on alert. 1000's of troops being put around them.
Thinning resources to protect other potential targets. Charlotte,a major finacial hub city,is sending cops to washington. Leaving the city more vunerable to attack. IF you can't get the leader,who will stop them from interfering with the money?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Show your Genitals