Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#752

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 08:23 other posts 
The weirdest things about English
only registered users can see external links

0:00 Introduction
0:17 1 - Weird noises
2:46 2 - Odd questions
4:48 3 - Meaningless do
6:05 4 - Phrasal verbs
9:16 5 - Why no genders?
12:13 6 - Pronouns
14:06 7 - Silly spelling
15:43 8 - Tenses
17:45 9 - Articles
19:37 10 - Things English doesn't have
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 08:39 other posts 
That guy needs to mow and trim his lawn.looks like hell
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 11:22 other posts 
That's obviously a park. People are walking by in the background.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 14:41 other posts 
Well it that's the case,the parks and rec department is mighty slack on the job, snakes and things can hide in that tall grass and pose a danger to the people.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 04:48 other posts 
We only have one poisonous snake, the Adder. I have never even seen one.
The tall grass is for looking at, not for walking through. Stay on the path.
An adder won't kill you, but a tick might, with Lyme disease.

There are enough spots with short grass for playing and laying on.

However, that video was in the UK. The UK is almost bankrupt, from Brexit.
Cutting the grass in parks in not a priority spending goal.

How the U.K. Became One of the Poorest Countries in Western Europe

Lorry Drivers Who Voted Brexit Regret Everything

What was the main goal of the UK for Brexit? Immigration.
UK migration after Brexit DOUBLED!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,24 12:22 other posts 
I didn't find the lawn to be distracting, but his teeth sure were.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 12:28 other posts 
I noticed. They are not very even in color.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 14:42 other posts 
Well I just notice things like that. I guess I am weird.
I mean, part of this video, it appears he is broadcasting from the edge of a briar patch. not even maintained at all.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 08:31 other posts 
I've seen several of his videos and noticed that he shoots his videos outside, but never paid close attention to the maintenance level. However, I see that they are at least cutting the grass sometimes, or it would be hip-high by now.

There are many plots of land that look similar in my country. They keep the grass low and clean up the trash, but leave it to nature besides that. I don't know about the UK, but we have lots of areas that are maintained far less. It's left to grow on purpose, to provide nature a chance to recover and biodiversity to increase.
Some are not even accessible to visitors, but some are, and then they only maintain the paths. Even dead trees are left to rot. There is not much nature left in our very densely populated country and this is our government giving some areas back to nature. They are called Natura 2000 areas. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,24 22:01 other posts 
The "natural" stuff near neighborhoods can breed snakes and other creatures that are harmful. it is best to keep neighborhoods clean and area around your home clean to keep it snake and critter free. Just coming in contact with bird shit can sometimes kill you.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 04:41 other posts 
We have a very small, very densely populated country. Every little piece
of 'natural stuff' is near neighborhoods.

Sure, bird shit can kill you. So can many of the livestock viruses.

You know what is sure to kill everyone? Destroying nature.

Some attribute the following quote to Albert Einstein: "If the bee disappeared
off the face of the Earth, man would only have four years left to live."
I don't know if it's true, but I don't want to try. You lot are trying hard though.
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,24 07:27 other posts 
My landscaping has flowering plants to bring in bees and hummingbirds.
3 neighbors have bees.and the local farmer keeps spraying something that kills them. getting exspenisve.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,24 03:44 other posts 
Very good that you support nature.

In Europe there is regulation against insecticides.
Dutch greenhouse all use natural pest control with insects.
Sometimes 'regulation' is a good thing, but it is exactly
those regulations that your Republicans are gutting.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,24 07:53 other posts 
another reason i keep the wooded areas around my home clean of small stuff, and grind up the old leaves is fire hazard reduction. still natural enough a fawn was born 50 feet from the front of the house.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,24 12:22 other posts 
English isn't weird to me because it's the language that I learned to speak from birth and was taught. You, as someone who most likely learned to speak Dutch from birth, do you find the English language to be "weird"?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 12:48 other posts 
English speakers trying to learn Dutch tell me Dutch is weird in many ways too. Their problems and learning other languages myself made me realize the weirdness of my own language. It's a very versatile language though. Comedians use the versatility a lot. One once made jokes about how we can invent completely new words, that Dutch people understand by instinct, which he demonstrated with the new word 'fliepeltje'.
We do actually constantly add new words that get added to the dictionaries. About 2500 words per year, which is a lot for such a small language (about 24 million people).

I recognized the points he was making, and probably had problems once with them,
but English was much more easy to learn than German and French. I still have some issues with the 'Phrasal verbs' sometimes, but I don't consider them weird.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,24 13:27 other posts 
Are there oxymorons in the Dutch language ie "bittersweet"?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 06:21 other posts 
Lots of them. Some are used the same in English.
"een oorverdovende stilte" = a deafening silence
"publieksgeheim" = public secret
"vloeibaar gas" = liquid gas
"negatieve groei" = negative growth
"virtuele werkelijkheid" = virtual reality
"leedvermaak" = malicious enjoyment in one word

Maybe these are specific for Dutch:
"het radicale midden" = the radical center

Some Dutch words aren't complete without an oxymoron in them:
"boosaardig" means bad-tempered, while "boos" = mad and "aardig" = kind
"volledig" = whole, while "vol" = full and "ledig" = empty
"naargeestig" = gloomy, while "naar" = unpleasant and "geestig" = funny
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,24 07:28 other posts 
there's "morons" in the dutch country!

Sorry, had to latch on that 1
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,24 03:49 other posts 
Of course there are "morons" in the dutch country.
How do you think the party of Geert Wilders won the election?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,24 13:41 other posts 
I Google'd fliepeltje and understand it means "flip-flop" however I wish I was able to hear the word spoken.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 06:29 other posts 
He invented the word 'fliepeltje' for things like the little plastic strip you pull, to take the plastic wrapper off, from a CD, DVD or blu ray. It could be translated to 'little floppy thing'. He says Germans would call a 'fliepeltje' "ein aussteckende verlengungsüberverziehungsreinsteckstuck".

His name is Ronald Goedemondt. He is one of my favorite comedians.
His thing is turning the absolutely mondain into ridiculous situations.

Starting from 1:27 only registered users can see external links

Auto-translate to English does a pretty good job.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,24 08:30 other posts 
How does the Dutch language compare to the Pennsylvania Dutch language it seems to me like a slang between German and Dutch languages they say things like
Come here now vonst
Throw the cow over the fence some hey now vonst
Cheese onth crackers have you seen my flashlight laying around now ounst
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

And yes phart the grass and shrubbery looked like hell
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 08:58 other posts 
I've heard that Pennsylvania Dutch a few times, but I can hardly understand a word of it. It really sounds more like German to me too. However, I understand German and not this. There are areas in my country that speak dialects that are almost unintelligible for me. We even have one area in the north speaking Frysk, which is recognized as a separate language. For such a small country, our language is very diverse. They can all speak 'general civilized Dutch', but among themselves they have dialects that all sound very different. There are areas close to the border with dialects that sound very German too. I can drive 2 hours in any direction and not understand a word, when people speak the local dialect. All the different cities, sometimes no more than 10 miles apart, have different dialects, but at least they can mostly understand each other. It's the rural parts where it becomes unintelligible. If I spend time with people from Rotterdam, my speaking changes to 'Rotterdams' a lot more too. At the workplace, I try to speak 'general civilized Dutch' to the best of my ability, because big city dialects don't sound very refined or educated. Recently, I've been talking English more than Dutch at work, because about half the employees of my department are expats.

According to the internet Pennsylvania Dutch comes from Pennsylvania Deutch.
"Deutch" is German for German. Dutch comes from "Duitsch" or "Dietsch", which is how we called our language in the late Middle Ages.
Not strange that this got muddled up.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,24 09:06 other posts 
Thank you. I haven't yet watched the video or used Google Translate to hear how fliepeltje is pronounced when spoken but I will.

Before I forget, I believe the word "colonel" is one of our stranger words. I am able buy into the idea that some letters seen in words are silent, there's always exceptions to every rule, however pronouncing a word and adding sounds without the word containing those letters really baffles me. Using the example of colonel, that word is pronounced "ker nel". Where in the heck can the letter "r" be found within that word?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 09:22 other posts 
The Dutch word for 'colonel' is 'kolonel' and we say 'ko-lo-nel'.

I am curious if you are able to pick up anything.
I watch a lot of Americans on YouTube, who moved to The Netherlands or are interested in my country, and center their YouTube channel around it. They are trying to understand or learn Dutch and have a hard time with it.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,24 14:35 other posts 
I THINK I heard him say fliepeltje. My ears heard something that sounded like "flip o jay" and Google Translate confirmed my assumption.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 15:59 other posts 
That's funny. Even the Dutch subtitles doesn't know what to make of it.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,24 14:41 other posts 
The comedian must be funny because his audience is laughing. Also, is it my imagination or is he speaking quickly? Dang, is Dutch a language that is spoken quickly or are my ears not tuned correctly?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 16:30 other posts 
He's doing average speed for the Rhine delta area, which is the industrial area, where I live. I'm used to the same speed, but only talk that fast when I'm excited.
In the south they are more relaxed and are speaking more slowly.

He's slow compared with Jochem Myjer.

He noticed that there are lullabies, but no wake-up songs, so he made one:
(wakker worden = wake up)

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,24 06:20 other posts 
This was an interesting article regarding a purchase of a used car.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,24 07:51 other posts 
similar things are done in colorado where pot is legal to grow on farms but the money can not be put in a bank or the government can seize it,so folks buy things with cash, like a new truck, drive it a short time, and sell it for cash they can go put in the bank. Loop hole

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 05:26 other posts 
I still can’t believe that after all the preaching candy did about women’s rights and her liberal views and yet her beloved husband is on the dade county florida predator list what a bunch of shit
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 24,May,24 07:49 other posts 
I don’t know how any woman can stay with someone like that. Guess that explains why she wasn’t baking cookies and knitting sweaters like other grandma’s. Pieces of shit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 08:06 other posts 
Yep absolutely instead they come to a sex site and show the world their shriveled up 80 year old parts that should not be seen anymore
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Now you made me hungry for baked goods I will have to get on Marcy about that
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 09:24 other posts 
just curious, please don't flame me for asking,
but is there any potential of Identity theft here? what better way to ruin someone than to show them to be a predator?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 10:47 other posts 
I don’t see how her dumbness supplied us their full names and bam if you look up chuckles full name on the Dade County predators website their it is i seen it myself with my own two eyes with a picture of him
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 11:31 other posts 
yea,well, I just thought i would ask, id theft is real.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,24 11:44 other posts 
Identity theft could certainly ruin one's life when the "theft" is for nefarious reasons HOWEVER the mind of a sexual predator was already "ruined" when they chose to engage perverse criminal acts. Why even be concerned about the predator? In probably most circumstances, it was the predator who forever ruined their victim.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 11:54 other posts 
Absolutely bella I live with it every day Marcy’s x repeatedly raped Marcy’s daughter Kayla as a child and the poor girl is 23 and still has nightmares and trust issues with men she trusts me and feels safe living in my home
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 13:11 other posts 
Please understand I agree 100% with you all on this,terriable thing and terriable people doing it,
, I just wanted to mention it because it would in theory be possible to disclose information in a way to set up a person falsely.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,24 15:07 other posts 
What have I missed? What picture are you attempting to paint?

In my world anyone can say anything but are they able to back it up with proof/facts? In my opinion, it wasn't just someone slandering someone...... Unless the particular website made an egregious error, charges look "official" to me.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 17:21 other posts 
well,i was not here when alot of this info first came along and i just got to thinking , you know if someone hated someone bad enough, they could slander them like this.
but just don't pay me no mind,i should not have said anything.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,24 20:10 other posts 
phart, I'm not sure I understand any bearing on whether you were online or not has to do with anything. It is what it is and that's that. There were no lies told, nothing was exaggerated". Be happy that someone thought enough of you to gift you 450 points.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,24 11:00 other posts 
cat left points then kitkat left points. I honestly have no idea why. I didn't think she would wiz on me if i was on fire
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,24 12:58 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,24 15:44 other posts 
I understand completely and I know it happens with credit cards but I can’t see how it could happen in a **** case because once they pick the guy up the victim has to point them out
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 26,May,24 12:15 other posts 
You can visit the state official site: only registered users can see external links. Search the name and boom he comes up with his offense. No identity theft there. You can also google the official offender registry for any state and search your area. These are government websites so doubt that things like that can be faked or made up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,24 12:20 other posts 
I agree 100 percent and I seen it with my own 2 eyes it’s him without a shadow of a doubt
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,May,24 20:26 other posts 
Was it with a boy or girl
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,24 00:38 other posts 
Just a question; does it really matter whether the victim(s) are male or female? I'm just trying to understand your point of view.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,24 06:14 other posts 
The info doesn’t tell us that much detail i guess to protect the victim what i wonder is was it a family member 95 percent of the time the victim knows the attacker well
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,24 09:19 other posts 
To protect the victim(s), ABSOLUTELY!
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,24 22:14 other posts 
thanks,you mentioned this in a pm a while back.
I just had a brain fart that maybe it was id theft but it was not.
Please disregard my questions in regards to that.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,May,24 17:07 other posts 
She comes from a family of known scummy cunts!

Worth mentioning, that AnusLicker voted to allow predators on sex sites in Pitbull's poll...
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,24 17:10 other posts 
That stupid cunt I haven’t seen him around lately
How do you know if people are sexual predators, dumb-ass?
Do you understand the level of GOVERNMENT CONTROL required
for this site to be able to determine if you are 'safe'?

I want to keep this site GOVERNMENT CONTROL FREE,
that's why I checked to allow sexual predators on this site,
because no one wants this type of GOVERNMENT CONTROL.

Right-wingers stood for small government once, Jesus!

We are all adults here. If there is someone being creepy,
just kick the fucker out. Any effort to prevent them from coming here
means you have to sacrifice your right to privacy. Capiche?

Do you ever consider the consequences of your ideas?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,May,24 15:45 other posts 
We saw his booking photo and court docket... dumbass!

That is why he ran for the hills and deleted.

Having a scummy like this is what ATTRACTS government... and police.

Grow a brain cunt! Fucking idiot. Go swallow your own cum, muppet!
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 31,May,24 17:50 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,24 18:48 other posts 
I didn't know that PITBULL was talking about a specific person.
I just answered the question: "Should sex offenders be allowed on this site?"
There was no more information in that poll, and it was just a Yes/No question.

Like I said; if there is someone being creepy, kick the fucker out.

The moderators of this website have the responsibility to defend their Terms Of Use. The moderators should only care about what people do ON THIS website, unless they receive notification from the government or the police or some information agency that someone is a threat. The Privacy clause in TOS clearly states that they are not gathering any private information about its users. You should not have someones 'court docket', unless the government sent it to you. The Rule of Law is upheld by the judiciary branch of the government, not by some random people who manage a website. You are not a judge and jury. Read your Fifth Amendment, muppet!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#752

Show your Genitals