pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #32

Pages:  #1... #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By SLUT! [Ignore] 08,Sep,23 17:10 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,23 04:33 other posts 
The Twins speculated that this most likely went down in "San Francisco, Chicago, New York or some other inner-city"....

By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,23 17:00 other posts 
We need more of that in America. Teach the thieves to quit stealing ,it will hurt when they get caught.
But california is trying to make it illegal to stop thieves. claiming employee safety.
I think it is the democrats way of giving the blacks reappreciations, by letting them steal everyone blind and getting away with it.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,23 21:29 other posts 
Democrats apparently love this type thing,or they would do something about it instead of doing away with bail,and etc
By #610414 08,Sep,23 13:32
And who the fuck is Michael Grimm?

Average, ordinary New Yorkers can't have businesses and can't live safely in their own neighborhoods because of "activists funded by George Soros and other leftist woke radicals whose whole purpose is to allow anarchy in our cities," says former FBI agent Michael Grimm.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,23 00:36 other posts 
"Then you're fucked! How does that sound?"

By #610414 08,Sep,23 13:29
Fucked.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,23 09:50 other posts 
By #610414 08,Sep,23 13:28
For the third time, what’s your point? BTW, this could be used on any type of protester. Also, this is assault with a deadly weapon.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,23 09:51 other posts 

By #610414 08,Sep,23 13:26
Again, what’s your point?

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 08:34 other posts 
SHIT HAPPENS!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 20:30 other posts 

I saw that... disgusting.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 20:46 other posts 
I’ve seen the movie snakes on a plane but I can’t wait till this movie comes out shit on a plane the biohazard part 1
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 22:17 other posts 
I am trying to understand this? So did the person leave a far to the front seat and have to try to waddle to the toilet all the way at the back and not wearing any pants to at least contain some of the shit?
And I would think people with health issues that could cause frequent shits would wear a adult diaper on a plane.I just hope the other passengers weren't exposed to some bio hazard.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 07:25 other posts 
He was probably old and old people get the shits
Just ask cat and chuckles
By #610414 06,Sep,23 08:04
You are right, Mountain Man. We know all about people like you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 17:36 other posts 
100% agree! Old rats!

See my blog about the Saggy Granny shitting all over the Greyhound bus-- flooding them damn thing!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 20:31 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 11:13 other posts 
HEHEEHEHEEEEEEhheeeeee
over 1500 per kid! She will need to get a JOB for a change!

Check out the other vids women are finally being held responsible for child support that is equality right there.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 10:33 other posts 
The Twins have this correct, CRIMINALS IN TRAINING! What is wrong with our society!?

By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 10:45 other posts 
Parents are probably laid up in the house high on dope or drunk.
Those kids will never grow old,they will wind up stabbing or shooting each other.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 09:46 other posts 
Yeah, and how would you explain this?

By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,23 16:45 other posts 
This is crazy, a successful business, being sued for not hiring illegals!!! or whatever the policically correct term is for folks coming here without papers. And folks try to convince me the government doesn't do things to harm business.What damn good would it be to hire a illegal for a job in the SPACE PROGRAM? These are not college grads coming over the border folks!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 14:23 other posts 
Is it against the law or discriminatory to only hire U.S. citizens? Oi! An interesting aside pertaining to ME, I have never heard the term "asylee". I had to Google it and this is what I found; "An asylee is a person who, similar to a refugee, is unable or unwilling to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group." With that said, there seem to be quite a few of them thar folks in the U.S. of A!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 15:05 other posts 
Guess they don't have any open positions for food delivery on an E-bike

But seriously, what jobs are they qualified for?!!!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 17:04 other posts 
Thats just it, the name of the company, is SPACE X why is it so hard to understand there is very little unskilled labor to be done there, maby sweep the floor? but hell ,why choose someone that ran out from their own country and swam across a river? is swimming and running their only skills? looking for ward to the website liberal response to this.
I could just see a rocket ship built by illegals. Damn thing wouldn't fly, it would just bounce up and down and mow grass all while playing loud music!

As far as the word "asylee" goes, the liberals have to invent new words to describe their actions and the pawns they use to gain control and votes.
Those "asylee's", need to be GONEE'S
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Aug,23 07:34 other posts 
love it
By #681164 28,Aug,23 16:50
"Refugee" doesn't mean untrained or uneducated. Seeking asylum is just that. Doctors, lawyers, scientists, or any other professionals can be refugees. The first two I mentioned would need to validate their degrees into American standards and English.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,23 16:58 other posts 
And what % of these illegals have college degrees of any sort????
.005%? And what % of those have degrees useful to a space company? .0000005%? This is just a way for the white house to play revenge games with a non union employer than they can't get under their thumbs.
I want to see numbers

Just using this as a example, so you are trying to tell me these are dr's, lawyers, scientist? All wanting to come to America to share their brains and talent? Yea right.
a bunch of women and kids and men that should be at home trying to fix their own damn country. Their leaving behind their reletives and not fighting for their own home is only making the problem last alot longer.If they were actually dr's,lawyers and the like, they would be at home fixing the issues with their countries.
A fellow I know recently married a gal from Honduras. She came here to visit and he met her and decided he wanted to help her run the churchs food and medical facilities. His words to me were this,
" a young boy about 14 rides thru the little village each morning on a donkey cart, gathers the trash, everyone puts a few coins in a bucket on his cart and away he goes. another fellow comes around and scoops donkey poop up and he gets a few coins. all day long each person has a nitch that they take care of that helps the community as a whole. He said and I will quote it best I can,The 1's that you see crossing the border are no good lazy people or criminals that got out of jail and don't want to work."
This is coming from a American that actually moved down there in april of this year to try to make a difference ,the hard way.He is mechanically inclined and can keep things running for the community.No air conditioning, electric only a few hours a day at the most. But the good people, the 1's that care about home,family,stay and do what's right.
By #681164 30,Aug,23 10:11
HONDURAS

First of all, that article was published in October 22, 2018. Not that it matters. Nothing or very little has changed since then. Honduras is notorious for being super poor. Some quotes:

“74% of the population lives below the poverty line, a condition that affects rural women and youth in particular.”

“more than 60 percent of the population living in poverty.”

“Honduras, the second poorest country in Central America, suffers from extraordinarily unequal distribution of income, as well as high underemployment.”

“Although the overall situation has slightly improved since 2022, violent crime remains a concern throughout Honduras. The country retains one of the highest homicide rates in the world. Drug trafficking, transnational organized crime and street gang activity is prevalent in certain neighbourhoods.”

————————————————————-
Your “fellow that I know” said to you:
“The 1's that you see crossing the border are no good lazy people or criminals that got out of jail and don't want to work."
This is coming from a American that actually moved down there in april of this year to try to make a difference ,the hard way.”

First, let me say, “It’s admirable that he moved to Honduras to “help out”……….or chase “pussy.” The second thing is this, “How much of a difference is he making? Is the young boy still picking up the trash on a donkey cart? Is that other fellow picking up donkey poop, still? I’ll tell you what his efforts are bringing to the poor people (and I mean cash poor) of this village. The church can continue to bring some hope to people in a hopeless situation.
He is deluded that the situation can be changed by the locals and so are you.
This, from you, shows your ignorance of local conditions of a country you have no knowledge of, but, also, your ignorance of human nature. You posted this:
“a bunch of women and kids and men that should be at home trying to fix their own damn country. Their leaving behind their reletives and not fighting for their own home is only making the problem last alot longer.”

Do you really believe that these people would have make a difference in their country if they had stayed behind? The answer is a big NO. There’s no industry. The major business is the export of bananas and car electrical harnesses. And, let’s not forget the crime.
So, as a family, (and this is we’re human nature comes in), don’t you think the betterment of the FAMILY is much more important than love of a country where the oligarchy has exploited the poor to keep them below the poverty level not only of Honduras but the rest of the world?
That’s why they flee to better lands. In the Americas, it’s the US, but, don’t think this is the only country they try to make it to. Other, more successful countries, like Brazil, Chile, Argentina and, even Colombia, get their migration. They just want a better life for themselves and their family.
BTW, this is pure trash, “The 1's that you see crossing the border are no good lazy people or criminals that got out of jail and don't want to work."
And so is this, “And what % of these illegals have college degrees of any sort????
.005%? And what % of those have degrees useful to a space company? .0000005%? This is just a way for the white house to play revenge games with a non union employer than they can't get under their thumbs.’
Phart, you live in one of the backwaters of this great country of ours (yes, I’m a naturalized citizen of the US since I was 1. I live in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the states. It’s also a microcosm of the Western World. We have people coming and staying from all over the world. Some are legal, some are not. You know one “fellow”. I’ve know more than 100 professionals of different abilities and/or professions. Some are doctors, some are lawyers, some are electricians or plumbers, or accountants, or nurses, or mechanics or………….fill in the blank. I will admit that the first two of the list probably are not the type to cross a river in the Southern border, but, all the rest? Yes, it’s true. Many Cubans did come through Mexico and they are hard working family people with many skills. Many were doctor. Candy worked over 20 yrs in hospitals. She met many doctors that arrived to our area of the world and validated their credentials while workin menial work. And lo and behold, once they got their equivalency, they were able to become legal with a “Green card”.

Yet the activity at the southwestern U.S. border is only one part of the overall story of unauthorized immigration, as a growing share of this population came from regions other than Mexico or Central America and entered the U.S. legally but overstayed their visas.

We estimate that in January 2022 there were 11.35 million illegal immigrants in the country — a 1.13 million increase over the 10.22 million in January 2021. Our preliminary estimate for February of this year is 11.46 million.

You wanted numbers, there they are:
“In 2022, it was estimated that over 158 million Americans were in some form of employment, while 3.64 percent of the total workforce was unemployed. This was the lowest unemployment rate since the 1950s, although these figures are expected to rise in 2023 and beyond.”

The population of the United States as a few minutes ago (LIVE) is 340,297,440

I understand that your political party wants to use this a rallying cry to gain the presidency and Congress, but, really? It’s like worrying about a few fleas an the tail of the proverbial dog.
I don’t buy it. Nor do I buy “a fellow I know”
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,23 11:35 other posts 
I wasn't trying to sell it to you,just putting it in the window for you see.
Churches can do more for a community than liberals like to admit ,in this particular situation I linked the fellow up with a solar panel company so he might able to get some reliable power in the area.1 man can keep the well pump running, the roof sealed,the truck running that goes to get food for the kids, , don't tell me he can't make some difference.
By #681164 30,Aug,23 13:05
On a one to one basis, yes, but, not en masse.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 20:37 other posts 
Holy fuck you’re worse than candy with your book writing
By #681164 05,Sep,23 07:52
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 08:09 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 11:04 other posts 
woody58 another cut and paste brainwashed post.

The majority of these people coming through the border have zero skills or education! The smart ones and educated ones come here legally.

And a large chunk have criminal history in their scummy country of origin.
By #681164 05,Sep,23 14:30
Really? Whan was the last time you visited Miami, LA, Union City, or Chicago?
I'm not disputing the fact many if not most are not professionals, but, can you disprove that many have, at least, a partial secondary education (high school to the masses)?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 20:30 other posts 
A partial secondary education gets you what in this country? They gave us their criminals, gang members, and their unwanted.

NJ says NO MORE MIGRANTS and and the rest of your beloved blue cities are going to fall soon. There is no money or infrastructure to support a new class of welfare.

LA, Chicago, and Philly are all in terrible shape.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 20:36 other posts 
It serves them right keep sending them Greg abbot these blue states need more and Obama could use some more to
By #681164 06,Sep,23 07:17
A partial secondary education in any other country is far more than a high school diploma here.
What did we give them? Stole Venezuela’s oil. Sent the Mob to Cuba. Ripped Panamá from Colombia. Drove a canal through Panamá. Subjugated the population to profit American Big Agricultural Business in Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Mexico and the Dominican Republic. We stole large chunks of the Southwest from Mexico. Supported the drug cartels in Colombia and Mexico, and, in a lesser capacity, those of other Central and South American countries.
Our policies of imperialism in Central America has been going for over 100 yrs. I know from CAT that you laugh at Google copy/paste (when it suits you) but, here goes.

U.S. Imperialism in Central America
Since the 1800s, the United States has intervened countless times in Central America to protect corporate profits, maintain control over markets and canal routes, support big landowners, and crush progressive and revolutionary movements.

U.S. intervention became bloodier in the 1970s and 1980s. The U.S. government trained and financed military dictatorships and death squads in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. Those regimes murdered, tortured, and raped their political opponents, including peasants, workers, students, and human rights activists. Between 1960 and 1996, about 300,000 people died as a result of this violence.

I don’t have “beloved” blue or red cities, but, I know Miami, Florida, is an economic powerhouse. I know Orlando, Florida, is a tourist super magnet. I don’t have to tell you about NY, even if you live in a cold water flat.
LA, Chicago, and Philly have been cesspools way before there was a problem with illegals.
The main reason that all these people want to come here is that, through our IMPERIALISM, we’ve ruined their country.
By #610414 04,Sep,23 18:06
I guess this is the asylum. 🤣
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 22:20 other posts 
Yea, these white shirts aint got no holes for my arms!
By #610414 05,Sep,23 08:46

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 21:59 other posts 
Only in California.....

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I don't understand how that emoji jumped in there but the link does work.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 22:12 other posts 
Only 100,000 dollars? Wow, BUT It is tax money that the community would wind up being on the hook for, so it is at least some resemblance of justice. Should have been able to sue the individuals that were participating in the ruse.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,23 03:34 other posts 
Republican Senator Mitch McConnell, 81 years old, "freezes" when addressing reporters when questioned whether he will run for reelection.

In my opinion, regardless of party affiliation, there is a need for age constraints on political offices.

By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,23 09:25 other posts 
Yea, him, nancy, nadler, all need to hang their hats. I know age affects people differently, so perhaps a test of cognitive ability's would be a fair way of handling it. It would be age discrimination to just flat out say, 65 to old.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,23 12:23 other posts 
I hear you.... I'm not sure 65 is the realistic age for retirement however 81 years old seems to me is that many of his best years are behind him.

So what kind of cognitive test should be administered? Checking whether you are able to ascend into a plane without tripping? Whether you can ride a bicycle without falling down? Whether you are able to stay awake in the hours following lunch?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,23 12:28 other posts 

Well putting 2 sentences together, remembering which way exit a podium stuff like that.
By #610414 04,Sep,23 18:05
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 20:44 other posts 
What is this nothing come up
By #610414 05,Sep,23 08:42
Hit the play button when you get to the site.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 20:46 other posts 
Mitch is a traitor to the Republican Party if he can no longer think straight then he needs to go
By #610414 05,Sep,23 08:43
How fast they turn on you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 09:23 other posts 
I seem to remember a few from your party jumping the fence to the right side
By #610414 05,Sep,23 14:44
I can say the same about your party.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 11:02 other posts 
100% agree.. an old rat and RINO
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 11:42 other posts 
Great minds think alike

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36