Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Any guys from Scotland on this page?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by gradurgaur [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 18:06  other posts
Hi am heading to Glasgow and i was wondering if there are someone here from Scotland that are willing to chat with me

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Scotland for ever   2.cam wankers needed   3.Any girls from Scotland or nearby?   4.Shout out to any soctish guys here   5.Any Guys from Scotland here  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 12,Feb,23 01:42 other posts 
Such a shame you wasn't in Glasgow last September, my friend, I was there then and we could have met up for a while. I was with my John and another friend but I'm sure they would have liked to have met you too. I do hope you are keeping well. Hugs and kisses, David xxxxxxx

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 18:20 other posts 
Hey, my friend, I sent you a list of members that claim to live in or around Glasgow. Rather than anticipating they will see your post here in the forum, why not look at their profile, see if they interest you and if they do, send them a private message.

Hæ, vinur minn, ég sendi þér lista yfir meðlimi sem segjast búa í eða í kringum Glasgow. Frekar en að búast við að þeir sjái færsluna þína hér á spjallinu, af hverju ekki að skoða prófílinn þeirra, sjá hvort þeir veki áhuga þinn og ef þeir gera það, sendu þeim einkaskilaboð.
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 11,Feb,23 18:49 other posts 
Thank you bella I will check it out

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals