on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Have you ever smelled a woman's panties without them knowing about it?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #664664 [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 08:01
Have you ever smelled a woman's panties without them knowing about it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.am i a weird woman??   2.Wife having extras?   3.Panty Sniffing   4.wearing panties   5.Sniffing Ladies Panties  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 18:20 other posts 
Joe Biden sniffs Girl Scout panties

By Lvphose [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 16:41 other posts 
Not panties but my friends wife pantyhose!

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 22:32 other posts 
Hubby here. I do love cock, always have, but nothing beats the smell of pussy. My entire life, if I ever got the chance to sniff a lady's panties, I would definatelly take it. Friends sisters, friends mothers, friends wives, my own girlfriends, even to this day, if wifey leaves her panties around, I will most likely have my face buried in them. Unfortunatelly, she hardly ever wears panties anymore, so I don't get too many opportunities.

By #704641 23,Dec,23 03:45
Yes to be honest I worked as a service plumber and worked in gouse when no one was home and sniffed womens panties jacked in them

By 4438cr [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 11:07 other posts 
Yes sir one of my daughters girl friends would spend the night and i would find her thong pantys in the bathroom! Would smell them and then cum in the crotch and put them back! I think she figured out what i was doing because she would leave a pair laying out were i was sure to see them! I saw her smelling a pair and then lick them!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Dec,23 21:26 other posts 
I've smelled a woman's pussy without her knowing it.
By All469ernow [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 17:33 other posts 
Interesting!!
Any details??
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 18:08 other posts 
After a party we all feel asleep, I had to much to drink and so did the others. I had no idea how I ended up there. I woke up in the middle of the night, one of the girls' crotch was right against my face. I could literally smell her pussy. I feel asleep again. I never told her. We were young.
By hairypussywife [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 18:12 other posts 
That's awesome
By All469ernow [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 21:31 other posts 
Haha, that’s gold!!

By hairypussywife [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 17:57 other posts 
I was hanging out at a girls house I hadn't known very long we were just friends never dated she left the room for a moment and I saw some dirty panties on the floor I picked them up and sniffed them and she walked back in and caught me

By Lvphose [Ignore] 09,Dec,23 14:23 other posts 
My friends wife pantyhose!

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 01,Dec,23 22:21 other posts 
No but I have smelled some of the boys underwear

By All469ernow [Ignore] 01,Dec,23 20:01 other posts 

By Lookingtosee [Ignore] 19,Nov,23 14:14 other posts 
Yes different ex girlfriends I've been with over the years,some of there sister's an ex roommate's I also would often jerk off in them at times

By doedeldi [Ignore] 19,Nov,23 07:05 other posts 
ja

By hotcock33 [Ignore] 19,Nov,23 06:44 other posts 
Many times...Love to smell and jerk off with worn panties. Wear them too.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 20,Oct,23 11:39 other posts 
I worked security at a big hotel for several years. One of the benefits was catching people nude in the pool and/or the hot tub after they were closed for the night. One night I caught a man and woman in the pool and went outside to evict them. To my surprise they were naked. The man was slender and had a nice cock, about 7 inches erect, which it was. The woman was also slender and had a very nice body. They gathered up their clothes and headed back to their room. I noticed the woman had dropped something but didn't say anything. I went back about an hour later and found it. It was a nice pair of thong panties. I stuck them in my pocket and found a private place to inspect them. They were clean and for some reason I had this urge to sniff them. They had a nice musky smell which made me instantly rock hard. I wore them the rest of the night.

By #693619 19,Oct,23 12:34
Yes, my biological sister, sister-in-law, friends girlfriend, my own girlfriends and wife of course!

By Jamie [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 18:24 other posts 
Nope

By #662360 18,Oct,23 17:24
Many times. My mothers at first, then girl friends now my wife’s used panties. But I prefer to wear and masturbate over clean washed women’s panties

By SexyboytoyzMtl [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 16:49 other posts 
Yes my mother parties lick and smell

By #29033 11,May,22 10:38
Well, duh! Who the fuck hasn't?

By #671055 11,May,22 01:24
When I was doing laundry, at a 4-plex I lived in. I hot neighbor, left her basket by the washer that we all shared, so I knew she was next, when I took my things out, and put them in the drier. Her panties were laying on the top, and I couldn't help myself, and had to!! Just a little of her natural scent, but I got super-hard!!
Vagina smells amazing!!

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 06,May,22 19:54 other posts 
Fuck yeah I have. And I did more than smell them. I rubbed them on my dick and got a big boner and I stroked off and ejaculated all over them.

By #659439 05,May,22 18:30
Lots

By #662360 12,Mar,22 02:32
Yes. My wife’s, before I put them on to admire the bulge of my hard cock in them, brush them over my straining hard shaft, then jerk my load over them!

By #613564 12,Mar,22 01:08
No, because she was wearing them! When I am with her, dating, it's like foreplay! Especially with one that would never shower at the place, that I won't name, like a Planet. She would come home, sweaty, and wet, in the summer, and just totally EROTIC!!
Pheromones, or whatever, just erotic, and I loved that she let me tease her, and excite her, while she was feeling "nasty"!

By knewbi [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 16:52 other posts 
Fuck yeah!! A number of times. One that stands out is my ex mother-in-law. I had fucked her before dating her daughter and when married we would visit and I always found a way to use the back bathroom. Her panties were there and I would remember how the real thing smelled and tasted from years ago. Later as my marriage was faltering I started fucking the mother-in-law and told her that I had been smelling her panties. She gave me a well used pantie and offered to replace them with freshly soiled ones whenever I wanted. Yep, she was questionable for fucking me while her daughter's marriage was falling apart but she knew it was done so jumped at the chance.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 14:53 other posts 
Yes, the panties of a friend's sister. She was fucking hot. When I was visiting him, he went downstairs to pick up the phone. He was taking his time, so I was wandering round, looked into her bedroom and saw a lot of underwear everywhere. I first thought "Damn, she's messy!", but one nice pair of lace panties caught my eye. That made me hot for her again, until I smelled it. Damn that thing stank. I wondered how long she had worn it.
I was quite turned off by her. I'm still not interested in worn panties, unless they are thoroughly washed after.

By #660539 10,Mar,22 13:02
Yes, I have. About 30 years ago, my former neighbors went out of town for several days and asked if I would feed their cat. I went into the laundry room and went through the hamper and found a pair of her panties.(She was very petite and good looking as hell). I jacked off sniffing them right there in the laundry room. Her cunt smelled so damn good. I then went into their bedroom and found another pair just like them and put them in the hamper and took the dirty ones home. I jacked off many times sniffing her pussy.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals