Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

COLIN POWELL RIP

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 08:43
Colin Powell, military leader and first Black US secretary of state, dies after complications from Covid-19

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #632705 19,Oct,21 20:47
"Colin Powell is openly white. He just happens to be black."
- George Carlin
By #610414 19,Oct,21 21:08
You seem to like George Carlin. Do you have anything to say?
By #632705 19,Oct,21 22:58
Nanu nanu saggy granny
By #610414 19,Oct,21 23:02
Crap, another one.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 14:19 other posts 
yea, no wonder our world is fucked up as a foot ball bat.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 02:42 other posts 
In STUFF, JUST STUFF bella! asked:
"Can someone kindly explain this conundrum to me, please? If someone is fully vaccinated from COVID-19 how is it that they die due to complications from COVID-19?
What protection did the vaccine provide?"

Colin Powell was suffering from multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that
directly harms the bodies ability to fight infections.
The Covid vaccine primes the immune system to recognize the virus.
If a person's immune system doesn't work, the vaccine doesn't work
and they have a bigger risk of dying from the virus itself.

The latest studies show vaccines cut severe Covid risk by 90%.
People like Colin Powell are the other 10%.

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 20,Oct,21 13:40
It’s true, all of it.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 14:18 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #574505 19,Oct,21 13:56
Guess blm no matters
By #610414 19,Oct,21 14:00
I’m sorry Jamie. I’m not sure what you meant to say
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 15:11 other posts 
Colon Powell was black.He lost his life.Where are the BLM"ERs protesting the virus that killed a black man? Why don't it kill more whiteys they would say and so on.
By #610414 19,Oct,21 15:34
Do I look black to you? Read the whole story. He had a particular form of cancer that made his immune system not work even with full vaccination. How can you make the death of a man into a racist issue?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 20:00 other posts 
No you don't look black , Duh,
There can be concern on many fronts.
RACE is being inserted into EVERYTHING now.
what was it 2 weeks ago that black tv reporter was talking about "lost white woman syndrome"?
I mean really? A young lady was missing and feared dead and RACE became a issue,not with white people against blacks BUT BLACKS against whites. but that is ok isn't it?

All that disagreement aside,although he came out supporting obama later on,I still think we lost a good man over all.
By #610414 19,Oct,21 20:22
Race is being inserted into everything by people like you on both sides of the political spectrum. That’s why middle of the road is best.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 15:14 other posts 
This is what Trump said about Colin Powell:

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday," Trump said sarcastically in a statement.

Powell, who was the United States' first Black secretary of state, died of complications from Covid-19 after suffering cancer.

He was widely hailed a national war hero, global diplomat and trail-blazing African-American leader.

Trump branded Powell a "classic RINO" -- Republican In Name Only -- and added "he made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"
By #610414 19,Oct,21 15:23
I don’t care what that Clown has to say about anything or anyone. He is a private citizen and can have an opinion about anything now. The difference is that we don’t have to be respectful of the office. Too bad Covid is so random.

By #610414 19,Oct,21 09:25
I HAVE ANOTHER THREAD TITLED “NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF” . THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY ME TO HONOR THE PASSING OF A MAN I’VE ALWAYS ADMIRED, WARTS AND ALL. IF YOU DIDN’T LIKE HIM, PLEASE USE MY OTHER THREAD TO MAKE YOUR CASE. I’LL BE HAPPY TO AGREE OR REBUT YOUR OPINIONS. THANK YOU.

By #610414 18,Oct,21 08:47
We lost a man of honor and understanding. He dedicated his life to the service and preservation of our country. Go in peace you formidable warrior. We will miss you,

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals