She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Joe has got to go!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #614425 [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 22:36
I am no longer proud to be an American, because of our present president.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 21:33 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

WOW.
By #648364 17,Oct,21 17:43
Do you ever post any news links that are neutral middle? All the links you post are diarrhea right.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 19:03 other posts 
Considering the fact all you post is leftist,childish crictizm of everything anyone says that is not out of biden's handlers play book,I would say people need a another perspective of what is going on. IF we depended on childish bullshit artist like you to inform us or try to change our perspectives this world would be full of cave dwellers smoking weed and eating seeds.
Things in this country are beyond a neutral middle.YOu must be in lala land to even dream of such a thing.
By #648364 18,Oct,21 01:49
Lala... Oompas aren't real. I don't want to ruin it for you either but Elvis Presley didn't deliver his third half alien and half alligator baby in crop circled corn field.
You can only lead a jackass to water. Then again you can dangle a clump of carrots in front of that same jackass and lead him right off a cliff. Remember them 80s anti drug commercials, "a brain is a terrible thing to waste."
You passed the 100% Oompa test. So, did my parents until they actually sat down and took the placement test. They have been voting Republican because that's how good ole caucasian middle class blue collar folks are supposed to vote. It was brain washed into them by their parents. After the test they realized that they are actually more left than me. But the Oompas vow to keep voting Republican. Just sad...
My dad likes the Stump because he wants to make America like the 60s. He wants mines and military on the borders. The few Stumpers I know are some of the most racist people that I have ever met. So, forgive me for not taking to my childhood brainwashing and implementing actual thought into something. You should try it sometimes. The political leaning news agencies are carcinogenic to the unaware mind.
By #610414 18,Oct,21 11:02
What about me, Phart? Are my posts leftist, childish crictizm of everything anyone says that is not out of Biden’s handlers play book?
Why you deny there’s a middle ground that many Americans want to be in?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 14:11 other posts 
I don't deny a middle ground,
You at least google a response and speak honestly, Lumpy imitates a troll that loves being childish and immature and totally out of sinc with anything.
Lumpy seems to forget there are others out there that can think for themselves and may come up with different ideas that his because their life experience's are different that they derive their findings from. Lumpy admits he has shown no respect for his parents or their efforts to bring him up to be a educated adult.
They say apples don't fall far from the tree,his tree must have been near a cliff.

I know during Trumps years, even during the pandemic, my life was better, I felt safer, I could afford things I needed.
Now with just 10 months of biden, gas is double, food is more expensive ,and my neighbors are scared for their jobs once again as business's can't get supply's to build things.
By #648364 18,Oct,21 23:27
I suppose from your extreme right perspective any argument would be left. I only like using unbiased reporting, AKA the middle. Huffington Post is the left version of right leaning Newsmax. I would never use either as a news source. Both are comparable to used toilet paper. Whole lot of shit very little paper.
I'm not surprised. Republicans hate him because of the constant propaganda against him. Democrats don't like his weakness against Manchin and Sinema. I hope it's just a tactic to delay passing the Build Back Better act a little closer to the 2022 elections.
At least Sinema is getting crushed in the polls for what she is doing.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 12:16 other posts 
The Build Back Better Plan is popular:

By #610414 17,Oct,21 12:31
It’s only a minority of sore losers egged on by that last Clown, Trump that want us to believe Biden’s policies are good.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 17:09 other posts 
Don't you think the Build Back Better Plan is good?

The ideas could be better. All of the investments either go directly to private companies, insurance companies or tax cuts for companies that are investing in sustainable technology. It's good for the economy, but it would be much more effective to directly invest publicly and then later reap the rewards publicly. Even though the people do benefit from it, is still also enriches billionaires. That's still the priority of either party.
By #610414 17,Oct,21 18:12
My mistake. The last sentence should have read….”want us to believe Biden’s policies are NO good.”
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 19:00 other posts 
UH,yea,we knew that was a typo!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 18:59 other posts 
Most power company's are not government owned so how do they figure on being authorized to put tax dollars into a grid?
Trump had a plan for lower drug cost, oh, it was Trump's idea so it had to be bad ,lets go up on diabetic shots.
What has long term care got to do with infrastructure?
What does child tax credit have to do with infrastructure?

what does a CCC have to do with infrastructure?
That is California Community Colleges (CCC) account.

When I google infrastructure this is what comes up as for what it means.

in·fra·struc·ture
/ˈinfrəˌstrək(t)SHər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: infrastructure; plural noun: infrastructures

the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.
By #610414 17,Oct,21 19:39
Are you familiar with “pork”? It works like this. I’ll vote for your gazillion dollar project if you put a codicil in it to finance my favorite project in my home town. They all do it. You might say it a bipartisan effort
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 19:41 other posts 
A bit of pork and chicken are added to bills,but this 1 looks to be MOSTLY pig !
By #610414 17,Oct,21 21:16
True, there are things in there that are not really infrastructure. Therefore, they don't just call it infrastructure, they call it "President Biden's three-part agenda to rescue, recover, and rebuild the country.". Who said reconciliation is just for infrastructure?

This site doesn't even mention 'infrastructure':

Putting this all in one plan is just a way to get all the Democrats to vote for the plans that they were ALL campaigning on, even Sinema and Manchin. They should have never split it in two, but they wanted to give the Republicans something to vote on,
so they could brag that they supported infrastructure. All the Democrats agreed
that they would vote on both bills together and Sinema and Manchin broke that deal.

By Anderson12 [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 20:02 other posts 
Joe Biden is an arrogant, demented fool, he is not in charge of his regime, and he is not president. He is an usurper, put in place by election fraud at multiple levels across the nation. In less than a year he has created more division, stunted a promising economy, caused extreme inflation, destroyed our border allowing tens of thousands of illegals into our country, handed Afghanistan to the Taliban on a silver platter, weakened our position with China and North Korea, and is now destroying lives by making businesses fire unvaccinated employees. He is trying to spend our country into bankruptcy. I don't see how a person can support Joe Biden, and call themselves American.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 21:25 other posts 
Keep swallowing Putin's ass-sucker's diarrhea, you little Nazi vomit-stain.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 22:15 other posts 
By kupreanoff [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 21:40 other posts 
fuck these asshats , you nailed it Anderson .
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 23:43 other posts 
You are so right I couldn’t agree with you more so now what do we do about it that’s the question
By #574505 02,Oct,21 23:54
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 14:33 other posts 
I don't think he's ever had one accomplishment. He fucks up every thing he touches.
By #610414 04,Oct,21 15:59
Anderson12
Joe Biden is an arrogant, demented fool,
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION. BEING A FOOL WOULD MAKE YOU AN EXPERT

he is not in charge of his regime, and he is not president.
BUT HE IS IN CHARGE. AND HE IS PRESIDENT. HE’S BEEN THE LEGAL PRESIDENT SINCE JANUARY 20.

He is an usurper, put in place by election fraud at multiple levels across the nation.
ONLY A FOOL WOULD NOT ACCEPT MR BIDEN AS THE WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. HIS USURPING IS IN YOUR DAMAGED HEAD AND IN THAT CLOWN, TRUMP.

In less than a year he has created more division,
MORE DIVISION? AFTER ALL THE DIVISION THE LAST CLOWN CAUSED. LIKE I’VE SAID, “YOU ARE A FOOL”

stunted a promising economy, caused extreme inflation,
YOU’VE NO IDEA WHAT AN EXTREME INFLATION IS

destroyed our border allowing tens of thousands of illegals into our country,

ALLOWED? ALLOWED?

handed Afghanistan to the Taliban on a silver platter,

THE LAST CLOWN IS THE ONE THAT AGREED TO IT. GRANTED, IT COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED BETTER, BUT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

weakened our position with China and North Korea, and is now destroying lives by making businesses fire unvaccinated employees.
YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN THE SAFETY OF OTHERS?

He is trying to spend our country into bankruptcy. I don't see how a person can support Joe Biden, and call themselves American.

THAT IS YOUR OPINION. PERHAPS YOU ARE RIGHT BUT, SO FAR, CONGRESS IS ON THE DRIVER’S SEAT AS IT SHOULD.
I SUPPORT JOE BIDE, HE’S MY PRESIDENT, AND I DO CALL MYSELF AN AMERICAN.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 11:33 other posts 
By #610414 16,Oct,21 05:10
I see @SirCums@ is parading his skewed vision of world politics. Quick, someone, get him a bar of soap and a towel.
By #592419 12,Oct,21 13:08
This fool has nothing to do with the actual policy of the central banks who is in complete control..

He is being used for the image of the fool where he has absolutely nothing to do with.. The globalists of the central banks are calling the shots.. He is just the puppeting fool.. that's all..

Not everybody can do it. I sure couldn't.. Being the heel of wrestling is somewhat similar to this.. Its an act.. Creating patsies of major crimes that actually occured..
Actually your ideas are the minority point of view in America.
So why are you the real American and the majority is not?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 19:44 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 12:36 other posts 
Very funny, but it's not Trump's words that are hurting people, it's what he did.

For example:
- Telling people Covid-19 is a hoax
- Telling people Covid-19 is just the flew
- Not supporting vaccines
- Not supporting masks
- Supporting drugs that don't work
- Not pushing back on disinformation about the vaccines
- Lying about the numbers (like the mortality rate)
- Telling people the pandemic is under control
- Opening the economy way too soon

That's who there are now 724,000 death, which is the pinnacle of hurting people.

And recent studies suggest approximately 10% of people who get COVID are affected by long-haul syndrome. That means 4.49 million people have post-COVID symptoms that could leave them unable to work or get back to life as they knew it.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,21 14:13 other posts 
At the Save America rally on August 21, 2021 in Alabama, former President Donald Trump encouraged supporters to take "the vaccine" and was booed.

Ananas2xLekker, I recognize that English is not your first language and that you are a very intelligent man... your second bullet statement, "Covid-19 is just the flew" is a bit off. The word you were looking for is flu which is the shortened word for influenza.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 06:11 other posts 
Don't you think August 21, 2021 was a little bit late?
The right wing media had been fearmongering about the vaccines for many months by then. Were they booing their 'beloved leader', because they didn't believe him, after he said so many things to the contrary or did they boo him because they thought he was a hypocrite for saying something he didn't even believe himself?
In any case, Trump telling them to take "the vaccine" was wildly inconsistent with almost everything he said during the 19 months before. And even if I give him some points for trying, it was incredibly weak. He needed to remind them about their freedom several times. Why didn't he say that the vaccines can give them the FREEDOM to work and be with their family and friends, without the risk of them
or their family or friends DYING?

Trump had Fox News in his pocket. He could have asked them to promote the
'Trump vaccine' and they would have done that, instead of constant disinformation. He didn't and now right-wingers see it as their god-given freedom to not vaccinate, not wear masks and to die to 'own the libs'. You reap what you sow.

Sorry, the 'flu' indeed. And thanks for still complimenting my intelligence.

All The Times Trump Compared Covid-19 To The Flu, Even After He Knew Covid-19 Was Far More Deadly:

By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 21:35 other posts 
oops

By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 16:34 other posts 

wage-price spiral
Something I did not know there was a name for.
I hope the liberals get hurt the worse by it.
By #610414 15,Oct,21 18:17
Some Inflation is unavoidable and part of the economy. High or continuous inflation hurts everyone

By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,21 19:35 other posts 
HOW many governors have got to scream at the top of their lungs that there is a immigration problem before joe delirious
biden hears and understands it and DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT????

11 governors that represent a tad more than a 5th of this entire country are asking for something to be done positive to deal with immigration. And it is falling on deaf, DUMB, non caring ears.
It is all about voter replacement I guess.2 many republicans so let's bring in MORE DEMOCRATS!

By #610414 07,Oct,21 13:22
Repuckers are the minority. This country is called to the UNITED States. It’s a bunch of little countries that joined forces to make a big country. Every state has an army (The State National Guard) under the command of the governor. They also have state police. Why don’t these states do something about immigration? Why should my tax dollars go to fix some other state’s problems?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 13:31 other posts 
Well gee, considering how other minority's get their way in everything, then the Republican party should be racking up.
Florida will suffer from the immigration issue if it hasn't already.
By #610414 07,Oct,21 13:51
We’ve had major illegal immigration issues (the legal ones are just that, legal) all over Central and South Florida, but, we are not Chicken Little types. South Florida based Coast guard has been doing interdiction of drugs and illegal boat immigration for years. We don’t have to wring our hands and ask God to deliver us. We handle our own problems.
By #275407 08,Oct,21 02:47
Florida has been suffering from the immigration problem since the early 1970s, (Cuban boat lift).
By #610414 08,Oct,21 09:23
Cody, early ‘60s. When Castro marched into Havana the first wave of Cuban started arriving in Miami. The Feds gave them a 20lb bag of rice, $50, and a map of Miami. Many continued to Union City, New Jersey. It was a bilingual city even in those days and there was a small Cuban community willing to take them in
We screen, test and vette people coming in on planes, trains and automobiles but if you walk in across a river nothing.
By #610414 07,Oct,21 13:54
Are you suggesting we get them to form several lines across the Rio Grande and give them shots, identity cards, a bus pass to California or Florida, and a towel to dry off after the crossing?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 15:37 other posts 
No....a WALL, they would not come then. If it was finished we would not have this problem.
By #610414 07,Oct,21 17:28
Are you familiar with the Great Wall of China? How about the Berlin Wall? But what am I saying. Yes, lollipop, let’s build a wall. Let’s build a great big wall and keep the big bad wolf away. Let’s see, it should go from Savanah, Georgia down to Key West, up the Florida Gulf Coast-and straight West to The Paciffic. We can paint on the outside of the wall “welcome to the USA”
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 19:52 other posts 
Please you can't compare the Berlin or China wall to the southern border
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 20:02 other posts 
Well, In a way, the Great Wall of China was a inspiration for Trump and perhaps the folks that built the Berlin wall.
The wall in China did it's job 1000's of years ago to keep away the enemy and is STILL THERE TODAY. Proving that the Chinese are capable of building quality products if they set their minds to it.
The Great Wall is also the only man made thing visible from space.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 09:35
Ok, Aoneeyed, let’s do it as you like. Are you aware of the logistics to build a wall that long and able to be over land, water, and hillsides. Are you aware at the cost? And how would you prevent the use of a ladder to breach the wall? It was done in a section of the current wall.
It does make for extra labor. Good for the economy.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 10:32 other posts 
how to prevent the use of a ladder? 50 caliber machine gun.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 13:21
Phart, I know you are playing but I do understand. You want Patrols. Please know I’m not against preventing illegals from entering. I’m against ideas that accomplish little more than less expensive ones. If you say,”Let’s erect two or three rows of heavy duty chain link fences then I’m in. Ten foot high and razor wire on top. Cameras every 100 yards, central alarms on every 59 foot sections, and patrol dogs and Humvee vehicles running between the fences. Rapid response helicopter troops ready to jump to any part of their patrol area. Trackers to track anyone that does get through and automatic ten yr sentences to anyone giving assistance. A wall is hard to build, hard to maintain and would not do more than a fence
It's not just the wall it's the msg that was sent when Biden took office. He stopped construction of the wall immediately. Social media then light up....hey no wall. The cartels and drug runners took full advantage of it and promoted it to the migrants all over central and South America. I'm not against immigration but it has to be done legally. What's currently going on is a disgrace.
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

Even CNN is sounding the alarm. "CNN sounds alarm on Biden's poor poll numbers: 'A very bad sign'"
"Enten described how a large majority of voters also thought that Biden had only accomplished "some or very little" since taking office.

"They don't think that Joe Biden has gone to office and done very much," he said. "If you're not doing anything, the real way to solve that is to do something."
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 15:44 other posts 
yep,same thing with oil and gas.biden shut down our Keystone pipeline the folks overseas said, "OH boy,they can no get their own oil ,we charge MORE!"
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 17:34 other posts 
may i add to your statement if you walk in across a river nothing and you will be welcomed in sanctuary cities & states. You will be encouraged to invade sanctuary cities and will be treated better than those who were born in those cities. Oh and you will be given every type of welfare cash food stamps housing utility money ID all for free! Is it any wonder why some of us Americans are disgusted?!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 18:15 other posts 
Yep,never have to work a lick,just lay around and play xbox.
While Americans are expected to keep you up.
I aint so sure that we all wouldn't be better off to burn our social security cards and fly down to a mexican town about 2 miles south of the border and wade the river! Wow,better living conditions that those we had when we worked!
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Oct,21 23:50 other posts 
add all the crime too.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 09:14
Well, Phart, if you feel that way, why not enter Mexico. Change into grubs and try to enter back through the border while singing the cucaracha song?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 10:34 other posts 
I would consider it strongly if I were diagnosed with some type of cancer or something that required expensive treatment. The illegals get medical care free or very cheap. It cost me 1000's just for a over night stay and a stress test even with insurance.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 13:33
Sherryann, you know that’s not true. If you really believe that then you’ve been brainwashed by the hate mongers. I’ve said it before. You are smart. You can do your own investigation. Forget me, forget Trump, forget politics. Look at local, national, and international information and you will, I’m sure, find that these people get help, but, by and large, it’s provided by the private sector. Sherryann, prove for yourself. Be free.
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 15:46 other posts 
Angel, what is not true? I am in the (first place) number 1 city, (just reported), that welcomes illegals more than any other place, and upon arriving they go on the dole. I don't have the time or energy to convince you hence I am gonna stop posting. I am not trying to argue with you as you've never done anything wrong to me but I never put my thoughts out there and now regret doing it. Lesson learned. I kmow you told me to in my blog and I realized that what I said was right. I will go back to shutting up. That's how I will rectify this. I appreciate your posts to me and mean no harm but letting my thoughts out is something I never do, not sure why I started.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 15:58 other posts 
Forgive me for "butting" in, but conservatives have been quite for TO FUCKING LONG ALREADY. that is why America is so fucked up. SPEAK UP.DON"T SHUT UP.
2 warm can't be changed. We can't make our decisions as to continue speaking strictly for 1 or 2 people in the big scheme of things. You will always have people that will vote democrat if Stalin was running on the ticket against Jesus.
If 1 row of corn has bugs in it,you don't plow under the whole field.
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 16:18 other posts 
well phart of course you are right and all i gotta say is i am sick of third world people invading my country, getting everything free while being treated like royalty as i get treated like shit and looked down on. They don't do shit but murder rob and **** us who are still left here in this shithole while they sit on their ass living high on the hog all for free. The females shit out kid after kid after kid collecting huge sums of money especially during this so called pandemic. Oh and all the little brats have multiple fathers-(sperm donors). They are violent as hell and filthy as hell. And im sick of them looking at me like i am the oddball. Fuck them and dems, biden, and everyone who condones them invading our country. You can't have a first world country with third world people. Our country is fucked.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

My censored word is r@pe
By #610414 08,Oct,21 17:11
Do as you like Sherryann. A conversation is between two or more people. People like to express their beliefs. Telling yours to the public is ok but if your beliefs don’t make sense, there’ll always be someone who will call you on it. There is something in all of us that in the quiet of the night makes you think about what your beliefs are. There’s no hiding from it. You just have to lie to yourself. Have a good life, baby. I hope you find your peace
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Oct,21 18:15 other posts 
You have a good life too angel. Someone calling me out on my belief that doesn't make sense is ok with me, never have i portrayed being smarter than anyone else. It makes no difference what my beliefs are because what I want & hope for this country will never happen so it's a moot point.

As far as my peace, I will get there in the great beyond. There's no peace for me here in hell on earth.
By #610414 08,Oct,21 18:40
Can you explain what exactly is the problem with those immigrants?
Can't you find any place for them to live?
Your country is 14 times less densely populated than mine.

There's a worker shortage in the US right now. Why don't you make a deal with some employers to have them take care of the immigrants and let them work?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 12:57 other posts 
Those immigrants don't want to work,they want to leach
No, there is a housing shortage in my area actually and houses are bringing way more than market value.
And most areas of the US that are NOT already populated, probably are not feasibly populated or there are no employers near by.
There is no real worker shortage,they just want to damn much money for to little work and are sitting at home.ONCE they get hungry,they will go back to work or starve.
By #610414 15,Oct,21 07:06
Phart, you are wrong….again. Those immigrants don’t want to leach. Especially since there’s no money to leach. Do some research and you’ll see these people are one of the most hard working and thrifty groups.
I was listening a report yesterday on MSNBC. Women are the biggest group quitting low end jobs due to subpar pay and horrible treatment. As far as “as they get hungry they’ll go back to work”, let me remind you that every year for the last 60 yrs, the Feds needed to grant temp visas to migrants to work in farming and the comfort industry as cleaners, etc. You keep trotting your outdated right wing beliefs. They don’t have any traction
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 10:34 other posts 
then just how do you think these people that are quitting their jobs are going to survive? ON WHAT? AIR?
IT takes money to live. BUT at the same time,if women are staying at home,they are saving on day care and transportation.
By #610414 15,Oct,21 10:47
Some of them are looking at it. How they survive only they know, but, you don’t qualify for unemployment insurance if you quit your job. Some may have some savings (I doubt it). Some may have a partner (husband,wife,etc.) that will maintain them. Some may become homeless. The point is, they don’t want to go back to a crappy, go nowhere, job.
No phart, this is why people are fed up with working:

Super Rich Now Hold More Wealth Than All of the Middle Class

And you are helping the super rich to do that, because they distract you with bullshit about immigrants and people being lazy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals