Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sleeping naked

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #589692 [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 04:16
How many of you guys sleep naked? Do you have roommates? Do you stay naked when you wake up?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #275407 10,Apr,20 23:01
I like to sleep in a tight shirt and a g-string
By #574505 11,Apr,20 00:05
heard bjuk was with you..
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 09:00 other posts 
I just pictured that and it’s fucking hot

By #583549 11,Apr,20 08:00
I have always slept nude.It better for your body!

By Dalecash [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 21:16 other posts 
I usually always sleep naked. It’s much more comfortable

By #611525 10,Apr,20 18:55
So I’m quite odd with this one, I will wear a t-shirt or a vest most of the year, and in the summer I won’t wear either but all year round I won’t year boxers (or some nights thongs), I’m always fully naked from the waste down.

By routemaster [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 22:54 other posts 
I sleep naked every night and live a nudist lifestyle during the day too

By #439117 07,Apr,20 16:57
I sleep naked every night and also my family does.

By overeight [Ignore] 16,Mar,20 14:02 other posts 
I've slept naked since I was about 16. I even shared a motel room once with a coworker who was a woman and I made a comment because after the third night sleeping in boxers how uncomfortable it was sleeping wearing this stuff. She told me just sleep like you usually do look I'm a grown woman not the virgin mary or anything I've seen cocks before it wont be the first time I've seen one. So after that I just slide my boxers off right before I laid down. She did check me out pretty hard the first few nights but I just turned the second night and said ok you were looking hard last night here take a good look at it so your not giving me a unwarranted hard on that wont go anywhere. She looked and said oh you have a nice dick its even pretty you should be a stripper and then she chuckled. But that was about all that ever came of it. We both didn't want to mix sex with business and the company paid for the whole room after she and I both agreed instead of them paying half of two rooms if they paid for one room with two beds we would share it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,20 07:06 other posts 
Work stops at night. You could and should have taken it further if you fancied her. Just seek her, touch it here, this clip see how it feels. And then end up fucking her. You could have obtained a fuck buddy for life. Fuck buddies are to be treasured. One needs them. The more the better

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 16,Mar,20 13:26 other posts 
I sleep in the Raw from time to time especially in warmer weather. I think it’s healthy to sleep naked . It gives your skin a chance to breath

By #612667 16,Mar,20 09:53
Ive slept naked since i was 17 and still do i like being naked if i get up in night i stay naked

By massco [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 22:34 other posts 
Yes I sleep naked and stay that way as long as I can. Bugs my wife.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 10:27 other posts 
Bugs mine too. She always tries to convince me that someone might come over. What she doesn't know is if she isn't home and someone knocks on the door I just answer it nude. The looks are priceless.

By niginni [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 03:51 other posts 
I started to sleep naked at 14 (had my own bedroom) when i moved out to my own property at 22 been sleeping naked ever since summer and winter.

By #518391 13,Sep,19 03:23
I've slept naked for the last 50+ years...makes access for sex much easier...

By #589692 12,Sep,19 23:39
I don’t understand how some guys sleep in underwear. Boxer briefs are not comfy to sleep in

By Tinkertrain517 [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 20:55 other posts 
I sleep naked and will remand naked thru out the day unless I have to go somewhere or have company coming over.

By #583549 12,Sep,19 20:05
Me too! I have slept nude since I was 10 years old and I have been a nudist for almost as long!I am now 59!

By wycowboy [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 07:53 other posts 
I sleep naked every night and have for over 40 years now. My only roommate is my wife but yep, I stay naked when I wake up, walk around the house all day that way and go back to sleep naked whenever possible.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals