Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Naked for long periods of time.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Tobes [Ignore] 18,Nov,14 16:18  other posts
Hey, I was just wondering how many guys like to stay naked when they're at home? I got back from work at 4.00 this afternoon and have been nude ever since. So that's just over 5 hours so far. I will go to bed naked and I haven't got work tomorrow so probably won't put anything on until tomorrow afternoon. Who else likes to do this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #294596 18,Dec,15 14:06
I go naked at home as much as possible. If the kids are home from college then I wear shorts, but otherwise I stay naked. I have encouraged the wife to join me but so far she has declined.

By #454258 17,Dec,15 12:14
"how many guys like to stay naked when they're at home?"

Who's "they"?

By #417542 17,Dec,15 06:23
I go naked at home all the time and sometimes outside in public places

By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Dec,15 02:43 other posts 
I'm a nudist/naturist so, like you, I am naked at home as much as possible, never wear clothes unless absolutely necessary. I'm stark naked now typing this, clothes are so cumbersome and nudity is a lovely way to relax and unwind
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

By #7976 11,May,15 18:57
I'm not sure what the issue is here. I've been a nudist at home all my life so getting naked upon cumming home and not getting dressed till I go out again or when someone comes who's not a fellow nudists is an everyday occurrence. How long you stay nude is simply a state of your comfort. So, don't worry about it and get naked for as long as you want.

By #311947 21,Nov,14 14:20
I love being nude. Unfortunately its getting cold where Im at so not so much now Ive spent days(days off from work) not having anything on. Its such a bummer to have to put clothes on after being naked for extended times. Love sleeping nude. I have since I was young. When Im home naked I sit on towels. Yay for being nuuuude!

By #122507 20,Nov,14 12:41
A love being naked as much as possible. I'm currently staying at a naturist resort and haven't had any clothes on today. Waking up naked, breakfast on the balcony naked, reading a book by the pool naked, lunch in the pool bar naked, walking to the beach naked, lying on the beach naked (where about 90 % were clothed) and now browsing SYD naked. I love it!

By #455846 18,Nov,14 19:18
yep my way of living

By Tobes [Ignore] 18,Nov,14 16:27 other posts 
And here is the photo of me naked in my flat taken just a few minutes ago.

[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals