Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Farewell, farewell

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #161491 [Ignore] 19,May,14 19:20
Dear friends,

At this point in time I think it's in my best interest to bid this place goodbye. I feel sad about leaving because I have enjoyed my time on here more than I have on any other forum, and I've made some wonderful friends whom I h*a*t*e to leave. However, my relationship with my husband is my number one priority, and right now I believe being on here has become more of a hindrance than an enhancement to our life together. I want to say I deeply appreciate the positive comments that many of you have made and the great conversations I've had with so many of you, both publicly and privately. I wish you all the best. Please keep my husband and me in your thoughts as we try to work through our issues.

Sincerely,
gaydude65

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends, I'm gonna leave...   2.Farewell   3.Farewell!   4.DAVID McCALLUM and ROGER WHITTAKER R.I.P.  

Comments:
By sherryann [Ignore] 03,Jun,14 20:28 other posts 
Gaydude, if everyone was as nice as you are, the world would be a much better place. All the best to you and your husband.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 26,May,14 10:09 other posts 
one of my closest friends on here - a really great guy
By routemaster [Ignore] 26,May,14 10:53 other posts 
He certainly is

By basque9 [Ignore] 23,May,14 23:01 other posts 
I miss you so much already dear friend! I went looking for you today and my search led me here! You are much more than an internet friend! I wish you both all the best! You know what is best! I will just say so long for now and hope I will see you again another time!
Your friend!
By tb1 [Ignore] 25,May,14 09:41 other posts 
I'm with my buddy basque, miss you already
By routemaster [Ignore] 25,May,14 11:17 other posts 
Me too

By #418564 24,May,14 17:59
Im thinking about pulling the pin too, have had a bit of fun but its got pretty ho-hum
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,14 07:39 other posts 
Bye, LivingLife.

By pifad [Ignore] 22,May,14 23:43 other posts 
Sad to see you leave. But you have a great relationship with your man. It's most important to keep that going

By routemaster [Ignore] 20,May,14 03:28 other posts 
SO SORRY to see you go, my friend, if you ever pop back and read this, I want you to know it was a REAL pleasure knowing you and I wish you and your husband a long and happy life. Lol David xxx

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals