Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Is this page stil relevant?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Stupid83 [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 16:52  other posts
Is this page even relevant anymore? I’m seeing more and more fake photos and pictures taken from the internet that people here like and comment on — and honestly, it’s all a load of crap!

Is it even worth posting real, homemade photos and getting excited about sharing them when you see so many people falling for fake profiles and fake content?

I’d really like to hear your opinion. I’m seriously considering leaving this page and finding another community that feels more genuine and authentic.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pics on front page for 100 points   2.A new page   3.Skinning back in the showers   4.SITE PROBLEMS;   5.Are there women with hairy armpits here?  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 17:08 other posts 
Noting more fake than Saggy Granny, cat52! posting pics from 1991! And desperate cunts wanking to them!



By Fuchs72 [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 04:31 other posts 
I really don't like the fake pix.


New Comment   Go to top




Show your Genitals