Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Deepthroating

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #693756 [Ignore] 25,May,23 22:03
Let's talk about deepthroating.

Tell us about your favorite deepthroating tips and techniques. Or favorite stories? Like how do you fit a thicker cock back there without gagging issues? Do you do a longer back-and-forth from head to base or do you go closer to the base for shorter back and forth? How far can you get a cock down your throat? I think I can do about 7-8".

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Deepthroating   2.Do you close your eyes?   3.My cock is great for deepthroating, so I've been told. Comments?   4.my ultimate fantasy   5.The art of deepthroating cocks:...  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 02,May,24 20:45 other posts 

By se-kent-uk [Ignore] 23,Apr,24 09:42 other posts 
I have never taken a cock in my mouth. But Have given deep throat, I love to hold it in deep and hard, have them looking into my eyes as I hold it there, when I feel the time is right pull out and watch gasps of air and then push deep in again.
TRUST is a big thing & it's why they look into my eyes at all times.

By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Apr,24 08:53 other posts 
Looks like the poster choke and die on 7 to 8 inches of cock.

By skyking [Ignore] 23,Apr,24 08:45 other posts 
I'll share my technique.....
Laying on my back,my head tilting back over the edge of the bed....my throat naturally opens....to take a cock all the way. Popping the head into my throat quickly,eliminates a gag reflex....and men really like "face fucking". Just...work out the timing for catching a breath!. Susan

By wirda [Ignore] 22,Apr,24 11:19 other posts 
Practice makes perfect

I start off slow by licking and sucking the cock all over once I have a feel for it

After that I go all the way down and if I can’t touch the base just yet, I stick my tongue so I can. It motivates me to go down even further. Once it’s ready there I go for back and forth from head to base and when he’s ready to cum then I get closer to the base

By spunkluvr [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:42 other posts 
I love sucking cocks but, sadly, have never been able to deep-throat. I must have the worst gag-reflex on the planet.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals