Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Global Warming... What do you Believe?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#26

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 18:50
Fact or Fiction.... is it really happening???
what do you think contributes to it and what is
being done to stop it?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 09:34 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

We need to stop worrying about how OTHER COUNTRYS do things.
None of our bussiness regarding labor practices in other countrys. The US is the dumb ass's for letting people lay around and not do anything.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

I know,what I typed reads harsh don't it?
Well reason for saying it the way I did was it was not a month or so ago that i was told that the US should have kept it's nose out of Afghanistan and such as that. So if we need to keep our noses out of where our oil comes from,it would be hypocritical of us to think it is ok to put our noses in where our solar panels come from would it not??
By #610414 05,Dec,22 15:21
U.S. total imports of agricultural products from Afghanistan totaled $5 million in 2019. Leading categories include: processed fruit & vegetables ($4 million), spices ($504 thousand), tree nuts ($236 thousand), snack foods ($32 thousand), and tea, including herbal ($26 thousand).

Humanitarian reasons are the main reasons why we worry about labour practices in other countries. To care for the wellbeing of other people, not only is it noble, it's the right thing to do.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 21:06 other posts 

The Pentagon memo called Afghanistan the Saudi Arabia of lithium
Yea, maby we should have stayed, now guess who is "friends" with Afghanistan? CHINA. How will that work out for us in the long term? Not to good.!
By #610414 05,Dec,22 21:11
We need to stop worrying about how OTHER COUNTRYS do things.
None of our bussiness regarding labor practices in other countrys.

🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 21:14 other posts 
round and round it goes.
can't have it both ways can we?
So what's in YOUR cordless tool battery?
By #610414 05,Dec,22 21:29
Mine are nickel-cadmium
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 22:11 other posts 
So are most of mine,lithiums are annoying in that they just plain quit and the nickel cadiums will work a while longer even when half dead
By #610414 06,Dec,22 07:37
Charlie has a whole bunch of lithium batteries for his tools and the weedwacker.

By onthelose [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 22:44 other posts 
Climate change. Is it really happening? If you believe it is, then what are you doing about it. Nothing that’s what you are doing you just want the rest of us to change. If you are truly seriously worried about climate change. Then are you still driving? Do you use electricity? Do you shop at the stores, trucks deliver that stuff and produce is farmed by people who use diesel tractors. Your house was built using carbon producing equipment. Not to mention all the trees it takes to construct it. When all you climate alarmists start walking the walk I will consider doing my part. I don’t think I have to worry because climate change is mostly a virtue signal designed to make some feel good about themselves. I am thankful the climate does change because the US was once under a 20 mile thick sheet of ice. Where would we be if it hadn’t melted?

By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,22 14:17 other posts 

What do I believe, considering the 100's of tons of Sulphur and other dangerous gas's being emitted by this volcano at the moment per day,1 source said 250 tons a day, any efforts of man the past 10 years are a wasted effort to reduce atmosphere problems.
By #610414 05,Dec,22 15:23
Nature is nature and you can't fight Mother Nature, but, you don't have to hasten our eventual destruction on this planet.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 14:15 other posts 

I bet this will never take off because it is feasible and would be afford able to fill up.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 12:50 other posts 
I don't know if there is any global warming but I do know there are some climate changes. Does global warming to blame for climate change? I don't know, I am not a scientist or meteorologist.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 11:35 other posts 
You can see some strange stuff on this link.
But what I don't understand,is if climate change and glacier melt is a new thing,how did all these citys and statues get under water?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 11:57 other posts 
The last 7000 years, the sea level has been relatively stable.
The 10,000 years before that, the climate was recovering from the last ice age.
Structures that were built at sea level 10,000 years ago can be 45m (147 feet) under water today.

Climate change and glacier melt is NOT a new thing it's just many times faster now.
That is the new thing about it.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 21:45 other posts 
Well, this aint good news for the greenies!

Neither is this,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 06:18 other posts 
General electric is probably losing the competition from manufacturers who make better products at better prices. That's what happens, if your country doesn't support technical advancement in renewable energy. That doesn't matter, the other manufacturers would love to pick up your market share. Wind turbines are now creating massive profits for their owners and investors. Small wind energy investors in the Netherlands now receive about $400 per month, because the price of electricity is coupled with the natural gas price, by law. However their wind turbines are not producing their energy from natural gas, so their electricity cost price stayed stable. One group of small investors owns 7 wind turbines, that now make $6 million more profit per year. The investment fund shares that profit between them. If they want to reinvest in new wind turbines, they would be fine with choosing another manufacturer.

The Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas is currently the world's largest wind turbine maker, representing over 16% of the world wind turbine market. The Danish government invested heavily in the technology and are now investing even more in wind farms.
That's how a country with less than 6 million people is beating your ass in the wind power market. They have factories in the US and provide turbines for US wind farms.
The Netherlands makes good money from wind energy too. We produce parts, but mostly our shipping companies are involved in building offshore wind-farms.
And we are working on making wind energy a new big export product. The fishing business has been stable at just $0.9 billion (0.1% of GDP), so we better use that blue area of the Dutch map more efficiently. Our country once was powered completely by wind energy and we can do that again.

OK, EV's don't like floods. Do you consider floods to be normal now?
In my country, we actually do everything in our power to prevent floods.
Half of our country used to be the seabed, until we put dikes around it
and used those windmills on the photo to pump away the water.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 18:32 other posts 
No floods are not a new thing .Terriable storms have damaged coastal states and citys for decades. Something people should be used to by now and adapted much better to than they have.
What is new is lax building codes letting development happen in low lying areas ,prompting more water damage.
A friend of mine's son works for a german bearing manufacture and their bearings are used in wind turbines.
The wind doesn't blow in alot of places enough to make them a good investment for some folks. A wind mill here for example where i am would be about useless.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 09:00 other posts 
What is a new thing is 500-year floods happening every year. Floods happened all over Florida, not just 'low lying areas' where they didn't build before.
All over the world, there are no records left of the hundred+ year history for floods, droughts, heat and wildfires that have not been broken recently and are not being broken more frequently. Since 1980, every decade was hotter than the one before
and the last decade is ranked number one. Nine of the Top 10 hottest years ever
all occurred in the last decade.

How can you keep denying reality when all the evidence shows an increasing trend?
Do you need to be affected yourself, before you realize what most people already understand? What would convince you? Are you waiting for Trump to tell you?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 12:43 other posts 
The earth it's self is aging
The temp will go up rather we try to stop it or not.
To try and stop climate change is to stand in front of a freight train and hold your hand up whispering "stop".
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 08:25 other posts 
Nonsense, than why is the earth aging so much in the last 50 years?

It's humanity that is causing climate change.
Humanity is also causing deforestation and mass extinction.
Is that also a freight train that we cannot stop?
You are basically saying we cannot stop the of nature and humanity.
I say we can, unless Putin or people like you, ensures our end.

This didn't happen before, in the 160,000 years that humanity is walking around.
It's just our modern use of fossil fuels that is causing it, so we can prevent the destructive effects it's having, by advancing beyond using fossil fuels.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 16:54 other posts 

You can't squeeze but so much out of fuel.
Be careful of claims of better fuel economy.
This video shows that even back decades ago, they knew to mow grass would take x amount of fuel. And big ideas,don't change that.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 07:25 other posts 
I know that guy. I've seen several of his videos and liked them.
You could do much worse than watch him.

He's showing the hypothesis is incorrect. There is no difference between the efficiency
of fuel vapor and liquid fuel. Modern engines have an almost 100% efficient ignition.
Which means (almost) every fuel molecule completely reacts with oxygen to form CO2, H2O (and some other gasses and solids). At maximum, incredibly low amounts of unburned fuel or carbon monoxide (from an incomplete burn) come out of the tailpipe.
The extra efficiency that can be gained from a more complete ignition is negligible.

Engines can only be made more efficient, by improving the transfer of energy from the expanding gasses and heat to motion energy. The best combustion engines today are
at maximum 40% efficient in doing that. There are new designs in progress that might increase that to 50% or higher, but there is definitely a limit there too.

By #610414 02,Aug,22 13:01
I believe we are in deep shit and so many people just don’t care enough to help or even admit the problem
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 08:29 other posts 
They will, when it's too late.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 09:28 other posts 
Well forgive me but as I have said before, it is difficult to put much stock in all the hype when the liberal government wants to TAX our way to a cleaner environment. Disregarding the cost, the hardship, the unemployment that a "cleaner" ,eh, higher taxed, policy will create.
A Carbon tax does nothing to clean the air.It just prompts higher cost of manufacturing that are passed along to the end user.
Come up with solutions that don't cause financial hardship deliberately. Build a electric car that cost the same as a gas car without using taxpayer funds to help pay for it.
etc.
it is not that Everyone doesn't care, it is just we see what has been a ongoing thing for century's being used to profit by a small few and break others down to poverty.
A electric Ford pickup only goes about 90 miles towing it's rated capacity. how the hell can a company profit from a truck that has to be charged every 2 hours during a 8 hour work day for example? This cost the companys much more money,and where does that increase get made up? Cost to the end user,be it a broke air conditionor being repaired by the guy driving the truck or the person using the products it carried.
By #610414 03,Aug,22 10:10
You say, "Come up with solutions that don't cause financial hardship deliberately"
FIRST: you get taxed on a sliding rate. You don't pay the same as your rich neighbor. SECOND: problems in the environment have to be fixed. I'm sorry they cost tax money, but, that's the way it is. If you can get a rich middle eastern country like the United Arab Emigrates to pay for it, great. The Carbon Tax is a way (A poor way) to shift the tax burden to some other manufacturer. Don't like it? VOTE!!!!! We wouldn't be in this situation if the Robber Barons of the past had cared more about the public rather than getting rich. Now it has to be fixed. Don't like it? Move to Afghanistan. I'm pretty sure they don't have Carbon Taxes. Here we have to, need to protect ourselves and just because ONE person has a hard time, I'll be damned if I'll advocate to pull back.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

You know, no one is forced to buy an electric vehicle. Last I've checked, there's oodles of gas powered cars in the market. Quit bitching about government support. It's part of the plan to clean the environment. Don't like it? There's always Cuba.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 12:32 other posts 
telling me and others to leave for cuba,ha, the greenies can move there and see how long it takes to "fix" those countrys.
By #610414 03,Aug,22 14:11
You can’t have it both ways. You either help or get out of the way
Cuba was completely shut off from the rest of the world by US sanctions.
How are their problems in any way similar to the challenge of the energy transition?
Cuba is actually using solar power to 'fix' their economy.
"A Carbon tax does nothing to clean the air"

Carbon taxes are the weak way to transition manufacturing away from fossil fuels.
But it does work, because manufacturers will then transition even faster to the already cheaper alternatives.

How many times have I now told you that cars are only a small part of the problem?
You only use it as an example, because you understand that cars are the more difficult challenge. Or is it just the ONLY thing you understand about the problem?

To solve problems most effectively, you start with the biggest contributor and/or which
is the easiest to solve. That is called the 'agile methodology'. It's not just choosing the most effective solutions, it's also implementing them in the most effective way.

That is transitioning electricity generation to renewable sources. The next challenge is transitioning manufacturing from fossil fuels to those sustainable electricity sources.
A challenge of the same level is helping people transition their housing to electricity. Transportation is the most difficult challenge, but solutions to do it cheaper are developed every day. It doesn't all have to be achieved tomorrow, but there is a pressing need to do it quickly and do the smartest things first.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,22 15:28 other posts 
there is over a 100 acres of solar panels a mile from me as the bird flys. I had to listen to every damn pyle being driven in the ground for months.
We don't get any good out of them because it belongs to the other power company which our property line borders the divider created back in the 50's between the 2 major companys service areas.
Those folks are payin more for power now than a few years ago.
if solar was better, shouldn't the cost to the consumer be cheaper??
and you do know the Saudi's money that Trump arranged for loans from is what built them?. The saudi's know if we quit using oil, we will need something else to run on,and they already have their hands in that to. So again, no problem solved, just moved or changed a bit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Aug,22 06:11 other posts 
That's 35.1 GWh of electrical energy per year.
That's the electricity need for 2,700 Americans. (or 5,229 Dutch people)
Not a lot, but it's a start. It would be better if they find land that is not close to people's houses. There is enough useless dry land, where nobody lives in the US. It's just a bit more expensive to draw the powerlines to the villages and cities. That's what happens if you leave everything to the free market; they maximize their profits with no concern for people. Power companies don't just turn into charities, just because solar & wind power are cheaper now, FOR THEM. They will make people pay as much as they can get away with. They require regulation too or they will place a wind-turbine in your backyard and make you pay for it. It's you who wants small government....

Shame it was a nuisance to you, but it's not like the oil and natural gas extraction never was a nuisance to anyone. For example, many American households have poisoned tap water because of it.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,22 09:14 other posts 
You know what was really sad, most of the land was in FARM USE before the solar panels. And now that the galvanized piles are drove into the ground, nothing can ever be planted there if the panels were removed. Plus the chemicals-minerals like zinc, are leaching into the ground water, and we are all on wells in this area.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 16:25 other posts 
I can find nothing about soil being that contaminated by just having solar farms.
Off course with every industry comes pollution, if you just leave it to companies to do what's right. That's why regulation is necessary. De-regulation is just a scam from companies to make more money and leave others with the damage.

Our solar farms are regulated against heavy metal pollutants.
Translated from Dutch: "Leachable materials such as lead, copper and zinc are avoided in places where they can come into contact with rainwater runoff. This also means that there is no negative effect on (ground) water quality."

But when Republicans defund the EPA, your ground water and drinking water are in danger. But they convinced you the EPA is somehow bad.

And why do you only care for alternative energy?
Michigan tap water is flammable, because of Fracking:
Do you think it being flammable is the only concern and it's otherwise safe to drink?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,22 17:34 other posts 
I can't say much for that,first I had heard of it.
We are on a well and all the wells around here give water but it is full of sediments and such,and is not "safe" to drink by the standards the government uses.Been that way for the 50+ years I have been here.
Stains plumbing,clogs plumbing.
If you really got into detail,I doubt most "city" water is fit to drink.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Sep,22 13:11 other posts 
Ever heard of Flint's poisoned water supply?

If you only consume information sources that do propaganda for the rich and corporations, you will never be informed about the damage they do to normal Americans. They tell you the EPA is harming you, so you allow them to cut the EPA's funding and cut regulation that is preventing them to skimp on water quality and make bigger profits.

A government like yours should be able to provide clean and safe drinking water to all his citizens. But you think 'government = bad' so you trust companies to do better. You never expect people to do the right thing, so why would you expect it from multiple people, organized as a company, with the obligation by law to do the maximum for their shareholders?

The government doesn't have the obligation by law to make profits for it's owners (at least not yet), they have accountability to the voters they represent (until you destroy that completely).
By #666999 07,Sep,22 15:00
US still the best country in the World, numbnuts?

Sweden is not only saving money by replacing fossil fuel with waste to produce energy; it is generating 100 million USD annually by importing trash and recycling the waste produced by other countries.

If you DON'T leave energy production in the hands of capitalists (who care about pretty much ONLY the bottom line), it's remarkable what investment in infrastructure can do.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 04:48 other posts 
People are stoopid.
By #610414 26,Sep,22 10:32
You think? 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 13:44 other posts 
I know transportation is only a part of the picture but I watched yet another video on youtube, this time of the Rivian 800 hp electric pickup and sure it towed 8000 pounds just fine, even went from 0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds with the load .But only made it about a 100 miles before it needed plugging in.
Not practical at this time.
Government should not be ramming this alternative stuff down our throats until it is equal to or surpass's the current line of trucks and cars as far as range of travel per charge or fill up.
By #610414 26,Sep,22 16:20
Am I wrong? I don't know of any law that says you have to BUY ONE NOW.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 18:21 other posts 
UM< check california, no new gas cars will be sold after 2035. And other states are looking at doing the same. So YEA, you are soon going to be wrong.

now bear in mind their power grid can't handle the load of air conditioning in the summer months.

Note the part about electric cars not operating well in cold weather.
You are describing a niche use. Most people don't need to tow 8000 pounds.
I agree, there need to be exceptions for people that need to do that often.
Electric cars could be viable for 90-95% of the people who use their cars just to drive to work. All the heavy duty vehicles can use fossil fuels for as long as other solutions aren't viable yet. However, it's already possible to convert them to bio-fuels.
In Brazil, as far back as 2008, 87% of all new car sales were for flex-fuel vehicles
and 80-90% of motorists use E100 in their cars all the time. And it's a lot cheaper.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 11:51 other posts 

So uh, hows it going with methane emissions lately? NOT WELL> and no fault of the consumers that are taxed and regulated to death because of "climate change">
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 12:13 other posts 
Many methane emissions are pure waste. Some are from leaking pipes, some are from waste water management and a lot is from landfills. It could all be prevented and there are solutions that can even produce methane from waste.
There is a project called MethaneSAT. They have satellites that can zoom in on the world in high resolution and find sources of methane emissions. Than they can track down the responsible company or government and pressure them to fix their wasteful emissions.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 14:07 other posts 

I think this war is going to null and void alot of efforts made on the part of the people.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 08:54 other posts 
This does a lot of damage to the energy supply. It's a strange action.
Everyone was afraid Putin would just shut down the gas supply from Russia to Europe. Why would he not just close the valve? The only explanation for it is that this gives Putin deniability and maybe he can blame other countries and drive a wedge in between them and Europe; divide & conquer.

But off course this does not null and void any efforts. All efforts to transfer away from the use of fossil fuels are only more urgent now. If we wouldn't have all those other energy sources, we would have been in much bigger problems.

By #463848 27,Sep,22 03:35
There is only one real issue for the present time and that is there are too many people on the planet. This will cause more immediate trouble than global warming. Think COVID and then know that is just one of the diseases that will affect us as we increase the population further.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 05:51 other posts 
Nature is fighting back, at the plague, that is humanity.
However, the best way to reduce overpopulation is not to just let viruses rip through the population, because that creates poverty and poverty creates higher birthrates and further growth of the world population. Decades of statistics prove that vaccination and ending poverty is the best method for reducing population growth. Poor people have many children, so at least some grow up to take care of their parents at old age.
That and providing all people of the world access to contraception and retirement benefits, would be the best method to stop the world population from increasing.
It can only be achieved, if people stop being short-sighted and start caring about
the rest of humanity. I'm not calling it selfish, because it requires global cooperation
to save humanity and we are all part of humanity.

Climate change is one of the consequences of overpopulation, because we destroy nature for new places to live and all use energy from fossil fuels.
However, climate change is also the cause for many other problems in the world.
Actually, spreading of diseases is one of them. Tropical diseases are spreading
to new areas, that were previously not hot enough, to people who don't have any immunity to them, because the diseases are new to them.

Overpopulation means that the world is not capable of supporting the number of humans. The effects of global warming are all effects that reduce the number of people that the world can support. It destroys food production and makes areas too hot for human survival. It aggravates overpopulation, even if the population stays the same in numbers.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 14:16 other posts 

And since water vapor acts as a heat-trapping greenhouse gas, the eruption will probably raise temperatures instead of lowering them

Ok, so what say ye greenie weenies? are we going to fly around with rolls of Bounty paper towels and try to soak up this water?
By #610414 23,Sep,22 08:58
What's your point? Mother Nature does as it pleases. So what?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 10:16 other posts 
Well the liberal greenie weenie humans think they can catch farts in jars and stop "climate change" when in reality,mother nature will change it when ever it wants to and there is NOTHING we can do about it.BUT just as scientist are wanting to sprinkle stuff on the polar ice caps to refreeze them,some ass wipe will come up with a plan to fly around with a sponge or paper towels and try to soak up the water.
By #610414 23,Sep,22 12:36
Sarcasm Phart?🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 14:30 other posts 
to a point. But seriously, there is nothing we can do to plug that volcano.
It will do damage and all we can do is adapt or die.
If we went all the way back to the methods of the stone age, these things would still happen and affect the climate. Just ask a Trex next time 1 comes strolling thru your neighborhood. he could tell you all about it,if the climate had not changed and caused his death.

Only good thing about going back to cave man methods,I might have a better chance of getting some!
By #610414 23,Sep,22 16:27
👍🤣🤣
By biggg [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 17:23 other posts 
Strange that with all this extra water up there, the worst drought since 500 years in Europe. What goes up, must come down.... or not....
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 18:27 other posts 
You're right, and when it comes down, it comes down hard.
That's what happens in climate change; more extreme weather.
Droughts in one place, floods in another, both destructive.

A lot of that water vapor has ended up in Pakistan.
"Around 33 million people, including approximately 16 million children, have been affected by this year’s heavy monsoon rains in Pakistan, which have brought devastating rains, floods and landslides. As many as 7 million people have been temporarily displaced. Some major rivers breached their banks and dams have overflowed, destroying homes, farms and critical infrastructure including roads,
bridges, schools, hospitals and public health facilities."

But you are starting to understand science; you are looking at trends, making predictions and then.... You would see the predictions coming true, if you would follow news outlets that actually shows real things that are happening in the world, like the increasing number of climate catastrophes, that keep confirming the predictions.
By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 16:14 other posts 
Except there is NOT an increasing number of climate catastrophes. This is one thing that is well recorded, documented and understood.

Now I am not a sceptic and do believe there are problems with CO2 raising temperatures and increasing acidification.

However,I object very strongly to false claims (its like the boy who cried wolf.......). All that false claims like this do is make it easier for sceptics to dismiss climate activists claims - remember the famous hockey stick hoax?

Either stick to facts and confirmed peer reviewed science or risk being ignored.
Well, you're right on the facts. Water vapor is a greenhouse 'gas'.
But that's a problem that cannot be so easily solved.
However, that water vapor is temporary. It will raise the temperature for a while, but abundant water vapor rains down. Carbon dioxide doesn't rain down. It can only be absorbed by plants and trees and humanity has destroyed a third off the world's forest. The higher CO2 concentration raises the temperature, which also raises the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere, having a cumulative effect. We can solve that.
Humanity can solve what humanity has caused. That's our responsibility.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 23:28 other posts 
Yep,I say we plant 100's of acres of peach trees and pecan trees and other fruit and nut bearing trees.Solve 2 problems at once, the idea would provide food and oxygen.
By #610414 24,Sep,22 07:28
Not a bad idea. If I remember correctly, for every mature tree that gets cut down, two saplings should be planted. Don't forget TIME . Time for saplings to grow
Sure, who wouldn't agree with that?
And trees that grow hazelnuts and pistachios grow fine in pretty hot climates.
I just recently saw an article about the potential of breadfruit:

It's part of the Surinamese cuisine, so I'm going to ask my neighbors if they ever eat it and what it's like.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

My neighbors told me that breadfruit tastes great and is very versatile, but it's hard to get in The Netherlands and expensive. It probably that expensive here, because it expires quickly and has to be transported by plane from far away. We also don't want to buy the food poor people are relying on or jack up the price they pay for it, by having them export it for more money. I hope there are farmers planting lots of breadfruit trees on barren land, so it does solve 2 problems at once.
In any case, when my neighbor sees breadfruit in the shop, for an acceptable price, I asked her to buy one extra. I'll pay for both, if she cooks something good with it.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 13:48 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 05:23 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#26

Show your Genitals