Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A Question for those of you who are Gay/Lesbion?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #9834 [Ignore] 26,Jan,10 01:59
I know somewhere this may have come up in the forum in one way or another. 1) at what age did you know you were gay/lesbion? 2) when was your first experience at what age? 3) have you told your family, friends or have you kept it quiet? 4) if you have told them what was their reaction?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.curious would love to here from anyone   2.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   3."Answer"   4.Question for gay or bisexual men.   5.A question for my fellow Bi's, Gays, and or Lesbians...  

Comments:
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:28 other posts 
I was dreaming of other cocks when I started wanking at six. First experience was sucking off an older neighbour, in his thirties, when I was eleven.

Everyone who knows me, knows I'm gay.

By SexyboytoyzMtl [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 12:19 other posts 
12yo after been **** soo many time between 5to12yo

By #39913 27,Feb,10 07:50
1. At what age did I begin to feel an attraction to other men? 10 or 11. When did I actually identify as gay? 26.
2. 29 years old.
3. "I'm not just out of the closet, I'm in the living room with my feet up on the coffee table."
4. It was hard for my parents to deal with at first, but after a couple of years they worked it out. Now, my husband is very much a part of the family.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Feb,10 02:29 other posts 
I always knew I was different and I began to self identify as gay about 16 or 17. I did some childhood playing around at age 6 or younger but didn't have any real experience until I was 22. All my family and friends know I'm gay. Reaction was shock and denial at first but eventual acceptance.

By pifad [Ignore] 25,Feb,10 14:16 other posts 
I knew I was gay when I was 5.
My first experience was when I was 15.
I am only out to close friends and family members and they are very acceptable.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 26,Jan,10 08:21 other posts 
1.I was about 15 when I khow I was gay.
2.19 Was my First Experience with A guy.
3.no I have not...told my family or friends.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals