Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

AMERICAN'S

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #460385 [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 22:37
Do you ever think about the foreign car you drive, that you fill up with fuel that's not ours. Does it piss you off that the clothes you buy are made from cotton we didn't grow. Are you even aware that your electronics and sneakers are made in a foreign country. Do you ever realize that the only thing you can buy "Made In America" at Wal-Mart is in the lawn and garden department. Are you scared to fly the American flag in your front yard cause you don't want to offend your neighbors. Are you even aware that our kids are no longer saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school. It's not too late to make a difference. Just a thought.

New Comment       Rating: -2  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jul,16 21:56 other posts 
Trump will change all that.
By #485312 20,Jul,16 02:04
yes lm rooting for him to win...better than a bitter woman that doesn't suck cock, and that hot first lady of trumps will make for good pictures *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jul,16 15:35 other posts 
how do you know she doesn't suck cock?
By #485312 21,Jul,16 04:36
ask Monica why lol. she ended up with all the spunk on her face and dress *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,16 06:01 other posts 
Ah, ok . I forgot. If she had problems sucking cock back then, now, she probably can only suck lollipops.
By #481583 21,Jul,16 09:50
He's got my vote!
By #510951 21,Jul,16 17:06
go Trump
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,16 19:27 other posts 
Trump will make sure that people won't confuse plural with genitive any more.

By #57759 22,Dec,15 13:04
wrong forum, write to your local editor
By #460385 22,Dec,15 15:45
What ??????
By jayman73 [Ignore] 19,Jul,16 22:33 other posts 
He means writing to your local editor of your local newspaper, so they can print an editorial in the editorial section of the newspaper. Again I think your topic is just fine for this forum.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 19,Jul,16 22:31 other posts 
Dear Dr. Gyno (if that's your real name, or if you're a real doctor)

Countryboy54 has the right to make a forum topic of his choosing. We welcome a variety of topics here, not just rating dicks or peeing in holes.

By _avg_ [Ignore] 07,Dec,15 00:00 other posts 
> >"Do you ever think about the foreign car you drive,"< <
...was made at a plant in Tennessee, largely from parts manufactured elsewhere in America. In fact, the US is the world's leading manufacturer of automobiles.(1)

> >"that you fill up with fuel that's not ours."< <
America is the worlds largest producer of petroleum and natural gas, most of which is consumed domestically, and has been for years now.(2)

> >"Does it piss you off that the clothes you buy are made from cotton we didn't grow."< <
The US is the worlds 3rd largest producer and exporter of cotton (some of which returns as finished goods), which is one of the most water-intensive agricultural crops and is heavily subsidized, here, so it's probably for the better that we don't do more.(3)

> > "Are you even aware that your electronics and sneakers are made in a foreign country."< <
The US is inextricably part of a global economy which exchanges goods and services, the flow of which is measured in a statistic known as the GDP (Gross Domestic Product). The US is the worlds largest GDP -- by FAR -- and has been for decades.(4)

> >"Do you ever realize that the only thing you can buy "Made In America" at Wal-Mart is in the lawn and garden department."< <
Objectively not true and not worth further comment.

> >"Are you scared to fly the American flag in your front yard cause you don't want to offend your neighbors. Are you even aware that our kids are no longer saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school. It's not too late to make a difference. Just a thought."< <

Franky, I'd say this would be well served by a great deal more thought, preferably with a healthier dose of facts.

(1) only registered users can see external links
(2) only registered users can see external links
(3) only registered users can see external links
(4) only registered users can see external links
By #143536 07,Dec,15 09:36
By #460385 07,Dec,15 09:45
Well since my post was more opinionated. And facts have been thrown in my face again. Let's tell the folks all the facts, not just some. And yes you are right about some of it. But clearly there was more you could have shared. You picked out one auto plant in Tennesee. Surely all imports are not made just in Tennessee. But you failed to leave out of the 87 million vehicles built worldwide. Only 12 million were built in the USA. 20 million were built in China alone, that's not accounting for Korea or Japan. You failed to state that the Dodge Journey is made in Mexico. The Ford Focus and Fusion are made in Mexico. The Chevy Captiva is made in Korea. The Chevy Impala is made in Canada. And the Dodge Charger, Challenger, and the Chrysler 300 are made in Canada. The Cadillac SRX is made in Mexico. The GM Spark is made in South Korea. The Ford Fiesta has plants in China, India, and Mexico. As well as the Ford Escape who uses 45% of imported parts including it's engine. And yes you were correct with your Tennessee statement. But, there are several Imports made here in the US. Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, and Kia all have plants in US states. Including, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Texas, Mississippi, Ohio, Illinois, Alabama, and Georgia. Not just Tennessee. Moving on. Yes you are correct, the US has now moved ahead of Saudia Arabia as the leader. However, you left out that we also imported 700 Billion barrels in 2014. Thats 9 million barrels a day we bought from other countries. Moving on. Again you are correct. The US is third in producing cotton. But the problem is we are number one in exporting it. 72% of what the US grows goes overseas. And your are correct again, it comes back as a finished product. A product that the US did not manufacture. Moving on. Yes you can find products at Wal-Mart made in America. Obviously there was more to my comment than I shared. About 50% of goods you can buy at Wal-Mart are made or grown in the US. This includes groceries. According to the Bloomberg, Wal-Mart was also responsible for sending 133,000 jobs over seas. So take it for what it's worth. Maybe they sent those jobs to the Philippines with our cotton. Moving on. Again, I agree with you that foreign trade is vital. And we should allow the electronics and sneakers to be manufactured in Chinese sweatshops creating hazardous pollution to our atmosphere. Hell we only owe China 1.261 Trillion dollars in debt. I guess we should throw them a bone every once in a while. And finally. You failed to really finish your comments about the USA flag and the "Pledge of Allegiance". But let me try. From 2010 to 2015 there was a 32% downfall in Americans flying the Red White and Blue. This includes residential as well as businesses. But does not include schools, government, city, county, or state buildings. Just simply 32% of homeowners and businesses decided not to fly the flag anymore. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why? And your right. As far as the schools taking the "Pledge of Allegiance" out. There is no fucking comment for that. So there you have it. A healthy dose of the facts. All the facts.
By #68656 08,Dec,15 09:39
Dear Mr. Countryboy.

Facts mean nothing to many people. Those who do not heed or learn from the mistakes of history are bound to repeat them.

One example of that can be seen in 1930`s Germany when the more astute citizens warned their fellow citizens of the possible future results of their choices, the history books show those results of their failing to heed.

We can produce irrefutable evidence but all it takes is a few do-gooders or dreamers with agendas to render it all in vain.

Here in South Oz our once wealthy state has been bankrupted by inept politicians, the more astute citizens warned it would happen if particular politicians were elected. We see that happening now in the US.

The world is top heavy with idiots, just worry about your personal situation and keep the Confederate flag flying high and proud. It is the best we can do.
By #444412 08,Dec,15 18:33
[deleted image]
#makeamericaracistagain
By #435701 11,Dec,15 12:34
Sinjid306-That's so 'sarcastically' funny!!...Right?
By #435701 11,Dec,15 12:54
It's really odd (and scary) that I read your post and was thinking how right you are! Right up until the confederate flag part...How can you be so right...and then be SO wrong? Do you NOT see ANY parallels between Nazi Germany and the American South and black people when the confederate flag flew??! Hitler killed millions of Jews, (as well as 60,000+ American serviceman in WWII)just because he had the power and had an incredible 'machine' (concentration/death camps) that could 'process' them from life to just ashes...Blacks were enslaved first (under the confederate flag) and then hanged in the thousands in the 20th Century both before and after the Civil Rights Act...Any bells going ringy, ding, ding in your head?
By #460385 11,Dec,15 16:03
The Confederate flag is not a symbol of hatred. It is a symbol of heritage. It was a flag of honor for the South same as the North flew their flag of honor. People over think this topic way too much. Regardless of how you look at it. US soldiers died under that flag. Have you ever scratched your head and wondered, what if the South would have won the Civil War. Hmmmm, is it possible the Confederate flag would fly representing the USA now?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,15 17:13 other posts 
It's easy for you to say that flag isn't a symbol of hatred because you are not a member of the group that it is a symbol of hatred FOR. I'm sure that the folks who saw that flag fly as their husbands and sons were dragged from their homes to be beaten and lynched don't see it your way. The people who watched that flag wave over the hooded cowards who burned crosses on their lawns probably aren't nostalgic fans of that rag. I'm also pretty sure that the people who were told that they couldn't attend the same schools, drink from the same fountains, use the same toilets or eat at the same restaurants--that they were, by virtue of the color of their skin, LESSER people--by the yahoos who venerate that flag don't see it quite the way you do.

U.S soldiers didn't die under that flag...CONFEDERATE soldiers did. (Remember, the Confederate States wanted to form their own government apart from the United States. Secession was one of the reasons the Civil War was fought. Because of this, Confederate soldiers were NOT U.S. citizens...by their own choice...when they fought and died under that flag.) It is the flag of an enemy nation. An enemy nation that LOST...and should really have gotten over it by now.
By #460385 11,Dec,15 18:50
The flag now is a sign of heritage not h atred. And say what you want with your mumble jumble bullshit. Living relatives of soilders killed in the Civil War live amongst us right now, maybe even someone you know. Whether you believe in what they were fighting for or not. Our ancestors died in that war. The flag is in honor of them. You less minded people take shit to the extreme. Let me ask you something. A few months ago when the piece of shit that shot the camera man and the female reporter live on Youtube. He claimed he was not hired earlier at the news station because he was gay. Should we now consider the Rainbow flag a symbol of h atred and ban it from flying. No because it represents a group of people who have faught for what they believe in. Same as Confederate soldiers did hundreds of years ago. Its easy for you to sit here at this day and age and make your comments about what you think was right or wrong during that time. Don't over think it dude.

--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

The Civil War is what shaped and started this country. Look at the Articles that came out of that War that we still live by today. Regardless what side was right or wrong. The living relatives should have the right to fly the Confederate flag in the honor of their ancestors who gave their life. Black or white.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,15 22:48 other posts 
Right...I'm the one who takes things to the extreme.
He didn't shoot them because he was gay. He shot them because he was crazy. (Because only crazy people shoot other people for any other reason than self defense.)

As usual, you totally missed the point of my post (all that "mumble jumble" must be confusing.) It's not "over thinking", Bubba...it's just THINKING. Ya'll seem to forget that one of the things the Confederacy "faught" for was...wait for it...the right to own other people. (The same people who might, just maybe, view the flag that represents those who fought for the right to own them as a hateful symbol.)

The rebels...who turned traitor against their own country and killed U.S. citizens (those who remained loyal to the United States)...died as traitors. The South was beaten, defeated by the Union. They were enemy combatants, who flew a traitorous flag. They should not be honored or celebrated, but remembered for the traitors that they were. Americans fly the American flag, not the banner of a defeated enemy.

For the record, the REVOLUTIONARY WAR is what shaped and started this country. The Civil War happened quite a few years later. Don't under think it, dude.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 11,Dec,15 22:52 other posts 
Ancestors of the Nazi's descendants also died in war, defending what they thought was right. Do they deserve similar reverence?

The Confederates fought AGAINST the United States and its ideals of freedom and equality, in order to preserve the institution of slavery. There is no justification for its veneration.

The symbols of the Confederacy rightly offend the descendants of those it oppressed and opposed, and those who sympathized with them.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Dec,15 22:58 other posts 
Which is exactly why I find the claim of "it's my heritage" to be so ludicrous. How could anyone in their right mind proudly celebrate racist, traitorous ancestors?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,15 18:45 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Not many but enough blacks fought in the civil war on both sides that their lives should not be forgotten either. But Blacks are the first to disregard them when they look at the flag and only see the "white" side of it. History is there to read. And sadly most folks don't.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 11,Dec,15 22:56 other posts 
Fucking malarkey. To pretend that the Confederates were 'inclusive' is the most dishonest and worst white-washing of historical readings that can be conceived. Question the Union's motivations for abolition -- rightly -- but they were clearly on the side of freedom, and of history.
By #460385 12,Dec,15 07:08
Omg, I don't know what I was thinking. I should know better by now. Thank you all for your great History lesson. It has made me realize I must be a Racist. Thank you all for opening my eyes. WTF.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Dec,15 12:35 other posts 
There you go again. Do you realize that every time a discussion in the forum is not in your favor you play the "victim"?
For a guy who voices his strong opinions here so often, you've got really thin skin when folks don't agree with you.
No one called you a racist. We were just pointing out how some people might (justifiably) see that flag as a symbol of racism.
By #460385 12,Dec,15 13:01
You said it exactly right. Your opinion is yours, my opinion is mine. And your opinion is that the flag may upset others. Mine is that taking the flag down may upset others as well. Both cases are justified. I didn't need the History lesson on American history. I am aware of what took place.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Dec,15 14:49 other posts 
Nope. Both cases are not justified.
One side is that of a group of people who feel the flag represents segregation, slavery, oppression and racism.
The other side is a group of people who just don't care how the first group feels. (Which, in and of itself, is a continuation of the exact ideals the flag represents.)
The real shame is that you are "aware of what took place" but still choose to ignore it.
By #460385 12,Dec,15 15:14
If I'm not mistaken the Civil War was a fight to abolish slavery. Not over racism. That is something people have chosen to associate to the Confederate flag. Why don't you give me the numbers of free negroes that were land and business owners that owned thousands of slaves themselves. Why don't you give me the numbers on white slaves during that time. The war was to end slavery not racism. You are the reason why people associate the flag to racism.

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Hell in 1860 one of the largest slave owners in North Carolina was William Ellison. A free negroe who was one of the largest land owners and cotton growers. His estimated worth of slaves was $300,000 at one time. Oh yeah, he was a former slave himself. Now go ahead and tag that racism.

--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

In Louisiana. C.Richards a free negroe woman who owned a sugar plantation owned 152 slaves.

--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

Justus Angel and L.Horry of South Carolina both free negroe land owners each owned 84 slaves.

--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

In Louisiana in 1860 there were 3,000 free negroes all owning slaves. That accounted for 28% of the population. This was all pre Civil War.

--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

I guess these are the kind of facts they leave out of the history books to fuel the propaganda of this country.
--------------------------------------- added after 48 minutes

I've heard of discrimination againt your own Race. But never racism against your own Race.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Dec,15 22:22 other posts 
Wow! You've given us a list of black people who owned slaves. (I bet that their slaves, seeing that their owners had the same color of skin that they did, were just ecstatic to be owned!) You've solved racial tension in America! Congratulations.
"Propaganda"? Are you saying that slavery and racism don't exist and, like FOX "news", we just made a bunch of crap up in order to lead people astray? (Speaking of propaganda, your original post says: "Are you even aware that our kids are no longer saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school." Which is a deliberate manipulation of the truth. Many schools all over the country have the students say the Pledge on a daily basis. Some of them even leave out the "under God" part...so that ALL students can feel represented in the ritual.)
The fact that people of all colors were enslaved doesn't even things out, make slavery okay, or invalidate racism.
I never said that the Civil War was fought over racism. I said that the rebel flag has come to be a symbol of racism. Because of the millions of racists who have adopted it as their banner. I am not the reason that people associate that flag with racism. The racists who wave it are the reason.
By #460385 12,Dec,15 22:46
Your welcome for the resolution, glad I could help. I take it you must watch Fox news often. And a lot of people that wave the American flag are racist too. So what did you just prove. Absolutely nothing.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,15 22:55 other posts 
Uh,actually England was paying more money for our cotton than the northern mills. So the government put a tax on southern cotton to cut the profits from selling to england. It was this unfair tax that started the whole thing. Slavery was not a issue until Lincoln wrote something up about freeing the slaves 2 years into the conflict.
General Lee was the man that said it was inhuman to free the slaves until they were educated to read and write and learn a trade for self support. Folks need to read history.
By #460385 12,Dec,15 23:59
By #435701 14,Dec,15 13:29
JustWill-That was just SO well said!!
By #435701 14,Dec,15 13:23
SO happy that DID NOT happen! It would have set the US back a couple of hundred years!
By #460385 14,Dec,15 15:33
By #444412 15,Dec,15 19:33
The Swastika is not a symbol of hatred. It is a symbol of heritage. It was a flag of honor for Germany same as the Soviets flew their flag of honor. People over think this topic way too much. Regardless of how you look at it. German soldiers died under that flag. Have you ever scratched your head and wondered, what if the Nazis won world war II. Hmmmm, is it possible the Swastika would fly representing Germany now?

Honestly people couldn't sound any more stupid then when they are trying to defend racist confederate battle flag.
By #460385 15,Dec,15 21:25
Your a fucking idiot. To compare Nazi's to soldiers fighting in the Civil War. Two completely different acts. Do you know how stupid that shit sounds dumbass. The South was fighting to keep slavery. Because General Lee said "even though it is not right, nor do I agree with slavery. They are better here, where we can educate them and teach them a trade. They are far better here then to return to Africa as slaves". The fucking Nazi's were trying to eliminate a whole ethnic group. That is called Genocide. Not even close to the same. But keep spitting out your bullshit, someone might agree with you at some point.
By #444412 16,Dec,15 12:49
I would say it was more along the lines of they were trying to preserve a inhuman practice that benefited them economically. Also I don't think you should want to try and debate which is better eugenics or slavery... And if Unioners were so altruistic in wanting to help black people, and wanted to "teach them a trade(cotton picking)" Why did they immediately default to treating them like garbage for the next century or so. Not to mention the racism that still exists today.
By #460385 16,Dec,15 13:10
Many of the slaves had trades. Every slave was not a " cotton picker ". They were also blacksmiths, stable workers, cooks, maids, translators, construction help, and numerous other jobs. To say they were " cotton pickers " who's the racist stereotyping people now.
By #444412 16,Dec,15 19:03
Okay but that would just give you slaves that know trades. Now they're just skilled human property, more valuable to their owner if you will. Giving slaves vocational training doesn't give them freedom.
Really I can not comprehend why you would feel the need to try and defend dead people that fought to keep practices that are morally wrong. Unless your position is pro-slavery. And I hope that's not the case. So why not just accept the fact that your ancestry had some jackasses in it, and recognize, that who they were, doesn't need to effect who you are.
Also get rid of that tacky flag.
By #460385 16,Dec,15 22:41
Isn't that still what we really are. Skilled humans working for a master, underpaid and overworked while the master reaps in the benefits. Living under a government who is slowly taking things away, taking are beliefs and privileges away. Telling us what flag we can fly. Telling us what religion to follow. Let them keep taking and it will never stop.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

And if you want my flag down. #comegetit
By #444412 17,Dec,15 19:14
Not exactly, you have the choice to leave your job, and the choice to do whatever you want as long as you're not fucking anyone over. It's just that the social structure of our society makes it tough because everything costs money.
And if you've genuinely got a problem with genuine Americans being overworked and underpaid, while a member of the master class sits back and reaps the fruits of their labor. There's a candidate for that. His name is Bernie MutherFuckin Sanders. He's pro middle class, anti 1%, pro union, anti unchecked capitalist system, and pro government transparency.
As far as the being suspicious of your government goes, that's just perfectly normal paranoia everyone has that. And it tends to swing in the direction of whichever political camp you're in and the political party of the current president. Here's some data from Gallup to prove my point: [deleted image]
The truth is the government hasn't tried to take any of your rights. Isn't going to try to. And wouldn't benefit from doing that. The problem in reality is that your government doesn't represent the American people, because of "citizens united" and because the American people haven't done anything to stop lobbyists and money within Americas political systems.

And I don't have to come get your flag it'll just turn to dust and be etched into the footnotes of history like the ideas that spawned it.
By #460385 17,Dec,15 19:33
OMG. You bore me. Yeah, vote for Colonol Sanders he's the answer. All I know is I will never live long enough to not see a Confederate flag waving. And neither will you.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,15 10:05 other posts 
To be correct about history,a good many of the Confederate soldiers were simply farmers that were fighting back against the damn Yankee's for raping their wives and **** and killing them.Leaving their crops and farms in ruins all the name of saving the "union" Remember the loosely used slang, "redneck"? That refers to the sun tanned necks of the farmers that had revenge in their hearts and minds for the murder of their family's by vermin like that shitass Sherman. The simple fact of economics prohibited most southerners from owning slaves. A good working male was over 3000 dollars. Not many southern farmers saw that kind of money during their entire lives.
So to say that ALL confederates fought for slavery is just liberal spin to further de-eductate the young people of America.
Another factoid that is not widely broadcast is the yankees were dropping dead from Syphilis like flys. It was written in 1 book had the confederates been able to hold out a bit longer Syphilis would killed off most of the yankee army. Raping southern farmers wives, and cattle got the best of them.
By #460385 18,Dec,15 10:56
Well said
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Dec,15 11:19 other posts 
Which Confederate flag are you talking about ?
The General Lee battle flag ? the one on the Dukes of Hazzard car ?

You are protected under your constitution to fly the flag...
Just know that when you fly that flag it represents white supremacy,whether you like it or not...

As most slaves were black it represents to black people nothing but white power,regardless of whether blacks owned blacks during slavery.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,15 10:05 other posts 
In my opinion,It would be more appropriate to fly the 4th National in the yard than the very familiar battle flag in some aspects.For example the 4th national should have been the 1 replacing the battle flag at the SC state capital.
But the battle flag is the 1 **** was shed under. That is why most of us fly the battle flag.Ancestors **** was shed beneath it and we are sick of liberal historians trying to cover up our heritage with accusations of hatred .

And just a note, the Swastika,is part of our American Indian heritage they have had to hide for many years now due to 1 asshole in Germany misusing it.
But at the same token, I do not expect the German descendants to be forced to forget and **** their ancestors for what they stood for,right or wrong. And trust me it was wrong. But brainwashing,and just plain fear,will **** a man to do things he may not do otherwise.

I have both German,American Indian,and Confederate ancestry. And I will be damned if I will be forced to forget any of them.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Dec,15 10:26 other posts 
If people want to remember the fallen of combat,fair enough,if they want to display the battle flag when they commemorate those lives lost during that conflict,it's their choice for those to do so..

The flag means different things to different people...

The flag was used to commemorate the fallen until the civil rights movement,when certain groups started to fly the flag as symbol against integration of blacks into schools etc...

So blame the white supremacists for making that flag the symbol it is today...
By #444412 21,Dec,15 02:47
I'll keep in mind that it's more fun to pretend the government is out to get me, next time I buy aluminum foil.
By #460385 21,Dec,15 06:53
Try an armadillo shell it makes a better helmet
By #444412 21,Dec,15 22:56
I don't think they sell those at the supermarket.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show your Genitals