Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Boner in the public shower

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #440002 [Ignore] 05,Feb,14 11:53
I always have a boner when i wash in the public shower after the swimming pool. cant do nothing with myself, it excites me so much! Does anyone have the same problem?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Public Hard On   2.Shower pics   3.Awkward boner   4.Public Shower   5.PUBLIC SHOWERS!  

Comments:
By #289712 13,Feb,14 09:47
Id get a boner too. Guaranteed! I get so turned on, showing others, especially strangers, the thought of all those people looking at my cock, would be awesome!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Feb,14 11:18 other posts 
So do it. It's fun.

By #60507 11,Feb,14 03:34
Yes, I have boners too and I do not care other watch me
[deleted image]
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 12:08 other posts 
Good attitude.

By pifad [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 09:52 other posts 
I don't see it as a problem.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 12:08 other posts 
I agree. It's fun to have an erection in public.

By #409443 10,Feb,14 23:29
Damn wish I could!!LOL
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 10:27 other posts 
When young bucks worry about getting an erection in a public or semi-public place such as a nude beach or the locker room or shower of a gym or pool I like to tell them that it's nothing to worry about. Just let you dick get hard and don't think anything of it. When one gets to be my age, he discovers that there are a lot of things that are worse than having an erection. One of them is NOT having an erection. I'm sure you understand.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 05,Feb,14 16:42 other posts 
my Friend i wil not hide hardon hardon is beautiful thing
and it can happend all time every were any-time
injoy it and be proud of it...

By #333872 05,Feb,14 16:05
not always, but getting hard in the public shower also happend to me ones or twice...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Feb,14 16:37 other posts 
There isn't a man in the world who hasn't sometimes gotten an erection in a shower at a beach, swimming pool or gym. So what should you do when this happens? Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. Don't attempt to hide it and don't flaunt it unless you're getting a really positive vibe from the other men there. In which case, stroke out a load.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals