Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

semen freezing any one else do this?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #374970 [Ignore] 13,Apr,13 18:49
I recently began to save my ejaculate and freeze it immediately after orgasm .I would collect it in a air tight container with a snap on lid to preserve its freshnessafter about 25 ejaculations I was suprosed at the volue of sperm in the container .every now and then I will break a piece of the frozen sperm off and use it to add to food like strawberries its so hot to do this anyone else in to this ?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Less semen   2.Semen healing powers   3.Semen smell...   4.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   5.Women who love to swallow semen?  

Comments:
By #693957 06,May,23 15:04
That's how i got started eating cum. I would freeze mine then let the frozen cum melt in my mouth the next time I jacked off. When it came time to actually suck a guys cock swallowing was easy.
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:45 other posts 
I thought I was the only one who did this!

By neednopants [Ignore] 18,May,23 04:09 other posts 
Icecubes made of cum are perfect for mixing some very special cocktails. I use about five or six loads and do not store it in the fridge all to long, a week, maybe 10 days. When I am wanking and really hot, I prepar a cocktail My favorite: some orange juice, some sparkling wine, a little bit of Aperol and peppermint, topped by the sperm-cubes. Wait about one minute to get the cocktail pretty cold - it is delicious !!!!

By clrsw9 [Ignore] 02,May,23 17:42 other posts 
I just started to freeze my loads of cum in a medicine jar. Eventually I plan to thaw it all out and swallow it all on video. So far I have about a dozen loads. I want to fill up the jar. It's not a big jar but I was surprised out how long it takes to fill it up. I guess if I was 30 years younger I'd have bigger loads. LOL...

By #164428 13,Apr,13 23:52
Cumsicles!
By #362795 14,Apr,13 16:09

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,13 19:08 other posts 
If the strawberries aren't sweet, I use Splenda.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals