Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Banning

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by pifad [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 10:31  other posts
I'm curios. How do people go about banning another member. And just what do they get out of that behavior. I prefer to tell the person up front that I'm not interested. I've never had a problem being honest. Is that just asking too much?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Banned from public chatroom   2.Silent banning from the chat room   3.Banning jerks in chat   4.Banning   5.Time to End Banning!  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 23:57 other posts 
Very well said "pifad" ! I have only been banned once by a member who is still here ! Sadly he banned me because I wouldn't give out my email address on our second chat with each other ! I first started here July 2009 and have enjoyed everyone I had the pleasure of chatting with ! So I totally agree with what you said here as you Always have such positive feed back !!! Oh and "No" ... you are not asking too much !

By pifad [Ignore] 13,Mar,13 09:28 other posts 
Thank you! I treat people the way I would like to be treated. And I appreciate your input and kindness.
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 15,Mar,13 20:34 other posts 
Oh , for sure ... You are very welcome "pifad" !!!

By #274357 12,Mar,13 12:27
I agree. Banning should only be considered as a last resort in extreme situations only.
By #124665 12,Mar,13 19:48
True. Sometimes things can become too heated or deep or whatever and you must break ties with that person completely.

By pifad [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 15:45 other posts 
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 11:24 other posts 
I'm in agreement with you on this matter, pifad!
By pifad [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 15:44 other posts 
Thanks bella. I appreciate your input as always.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals