Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

pubic hair for men

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #272163 [Ignore] 07,Dec,12 02:41
i dont know how many times ive talked about this but it is really getting old.Why the hell dont all men especially gay shave their pubic hair off. You know guys it is more comen and far sexier to see a pussy with no hair. all pubic hair does is collect piss and other srong smells wich are not that great to sex anyway.if women can do it we should to like me.I never have hair on my dick or balls and i like to lookk at it daily because it is so sexy.I found this sight looking for shaved dick and there are some nice ones but come on guys just try it and you will see how much easier it is to take care of and how much prettier it looks. bald dick should be a new and exciting thing just like pussy was long ago. all in all pubic hair is ugly stinks and is not sexy what so ever.Shave that fucking shit off please because it is discusting and no one likes hair in thier throats

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #476910 07,Apr,17 15:02
I keep it fairly trimmed most of the time but have tried a complete shave. No more. First it takes ages to shave right round to the back, second it gets really uncomfortable when it has got to a three day beard and third and mot important I found, particularly in summer, that sweating meant my balls glued to my thighs all the time and that was most uncomfortable. With hair, which nature gave us for a reason, that doesn't happen.
As to smell, hygiene etc. that is just a matter of cleanliness.

By #513813 05,Apr,17 00:23
I'm straight but keep mine shaved. Like the look and fee; of it.
[deleted image]

By #511804 16,Mar,17 21:00
"all pubic hair does is collect piss and other srong smells"

Keeps my gonads warm in winter,

By #485312 11,May,15 04:42
that's your opinion, some dudes love hairy smelly pussy, its their choice, you should respect it as much as your own...same with men, l like a hairy chest and cock, it doesn't bother me so long as they are clean...l cant stand a stubbly shaved cock that scratches my waxed pussy...l don't think shaving is best, l believe waxing is the best, but l would say its for every one, some wouldn't take the pain, l use it as another pleasure and it gives a new dimension to sensitivity when just done, lve lost guys because they wanted hairy pussy and wouldn't settle for anything less *lix*
By #363802 16,Mar,17 19:27
I LOVE both smooth clean shaven pussy, and a nice hairy sweaty pussy!! Mmmm The smell alone is enough to make Me HARD!

By #482836 16,Mar,17 18:49
Not for me personally. Trimmed is okay, but totally hairless usually looks like a k id, but that's my personal view. It would be a boring world if we were all into the same thing

By lilbuttlvr [Ignore] 16,Mar,17 18:10 other posts 
I'm completely lazered bald

By #460523 15,Mar,17 22:51
I shower every day and wash my hairy dick so it smells great

By #455846 15,Nov,14 23:20
totally agree... most people that have seen and felt my shaved package seem to think it natural anyway

By #70814 14,Nov,14 18:30
i dont know how many times ive talked about this but it is really getting old.Why the hell dont all men like chocolate ice cream ? Some seem to prefer vanilla ! I mean really.

By #451452 14,Nov,14 17:31
Natural pussy is better the hair provides another level of excitement to me. Especial like raking it with my nice beard.

By #471760 02,Nov,14 02:55
Smooooth....
[deleted image]

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 01,Nov,14 10:59 other posts 
Im sorry but I like natural or hairy on both women and men!

By Trekkk [Ignore] 01,Nov,14 03:57 other posts 
I tried shaving but I felt to self conscious. Plus I think the hair makes it look more manly!

By #476211 31,Oct,14 19:23
I keep mine hairless love it

By smoothnsmall [Ignore] 31,Oct,14 11:06 other posts 
I agree completely!

By #7976 07,Dec,12 22:58
Opinions vary as made clear by this post. I for one, and from the responses on this site alone, I'm not alone; think that shaving one's genitalia, male or female, is both silly and sick. I've maintained for many years that people, especially men, who think a woman who's shaved slick is attractive is exhibiting a ****philiaish tendency. What makes a woman truly sexy and makes it outwardly obvious she's capable of procreation, is the appearance of her pubic bush. To remove that mark of maturity is senseless and weird.

So, if your of the same opinion as :jamiecan", and that's not a bad thing, here's to you for loving the little girl look. As for me, I'll keep looking for a maturely bushed woman which makes me horny as hell.

Cheers.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Dec,12 13:40 other posts 
You won't get any argument from me about the joy of having no pubic hair. I'm totally hairless from the neck down, I really like being that way (permanent hair removal by lazor) and I tend to prefer sex partners who are also hairless. The skin to skin contact without any hair in between is spectacular.

But I definately can go either way on hair. When a guy is very hairy with thick black hair, that can be ultra erotic. What's really fun is to have an intense session of oral sex and then go out in public with his black pubic hairs caught in my teeth. The reaction I get from others when I smile is priceless.

By #220845 07,Dec,12 13:12

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals