Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

my hot friend

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #245619 [Ignore] 17,Jun,12 00:49
me and my friend are on my sofa, we both got drunk and naked and he has fell asleep, the way we are lying means he fell asleep with his dick close to my face. he is now hard and his dick is poking my cheek, i like it alot. wud it be ok if i let it drop in my mouth while i wank my dick?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3.Do you have some friend on this site?   4."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   5.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?  

Comments:
By #68656 19,Jun,12 13:15
And there we have the answer in the older guy`s excellent observation, I was interested to see how long it took before someone else realized the post was as fake as the original poster.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Jun,12 11:55 other posts 
Perhaps I'm just incredibly naive, but I actually took this question at face value. Upon reflection, however, it does sound kind of made up.

By #147052 19,Jun,12 10:15
No, it would not be okay unless I was there to supervise lol

By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Jun,12 18:24 other posts 
Man, if this guy is cool with taking his clothes off with you, getting drunk with you, falling asleep with you with his cock close to your face, he's totally cool with you sucking his cock. Indeed, he wants you to. Go for it and don't stop 'til he's given you his jizz.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals