Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Ejaculation during sleep

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by xxx25 [Ignore] 15,Jun,11 11:40  other posts
How often do you have ejaculation during sleep?
How much sperm do you have?
Your boxer shorts are all wet?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #64328 22,Nov,16 15:34
I've never had a wet dream. But I've been masturbating since we'll before I had cum.

By #102374 04,Feb,13 23:18
I luv waking up with a wet spot. Just wish I could remember why.

By #323075 04,Feb,13 01:53
I didn't have nightly ejaculations since years! Maybe I masturbate to much. When I was young I had such ejaculations once wach week and my shorts were totally wet!

By #242452 17,Dec,12 10:19
When I was in middle school, I used to think I was a loser for jacking off because it just meant I couldn't get laid like everyone else (though in truth, I'm pretty sure most everyone wasn't getting laid at the time). I was always afraid that masturbation turned me into some kind of huge perve or something, but I guiltily did it anyway.

Strangely enough I always WISHED I would have wet dreams because I thought that would make me more "normal." I remember being overjoyed, but strangely unfulfilled by my first wet dream experience. I didn't at all remember the dream and just woke up a little sticky.

Silly me! Now I just look back on all that and see how mistaken I really was.

By xxx25 [Ignore] 17,Dec,12 03:34 other posts 
I have only wet spot on panties, like this:
[deleted image]
I'm wonder that its not enough.

By #134537 15,Jun,11 17:03
I guess I jack off too much. I haven't had a wet dream in 35 years
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jun,11 17:53 other posts 
It's impossible to jack off too much! Whether you do it once a year, once a month, once a week, once a day or once an hour, as long as you want to do it, your dick gets hard and you can squirt jizz, then you are doing it the right amount for you.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jun,11 12:04 other posts 
How often a man ejaculates while he is asleep depends on two factors: his age and how often he ejaculates while awake. If he reaches orgasmic climax and ejaculates regularly when he is awake, either with partnered sex or by masturbation, he will rarely have nocturnal emissions. A nocturnal emission is the body's way of telling a man that he should masturbate more (or have more partnered sex).

The amount of sperm in semen depends on a man's testosterone level and his frequency of ejaculation.

I am trying to understand your last question. I am guessing that you are asking about semen leakage (pre-come). Some men leak little or no semen until they reach an orgasmic climax and ejaculate. Most leak a little. Others leak a lot. I, myself, am a major semen leaker. Even if I am not aroused, there is often a bit of semen oozing from the tip of my penis. If I become even the least bit excited, the floodgates are really opened and this continues until I climax and for a while afterward.

By #102374 15,Jun,11 12:03
No wet boxers, sleep naked. Huge slick wet spot on the sheets. Just wish I could remember what caused it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals