She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do you enjoy anal sex?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #138738 [Ignore] 08,May,11 17:08
Do you enjoy anal sex why or why not? Myself I've used toys it felt really good had to go slow at first

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By ps29211 [Ignore] 16,May,18 09:06 other posts 
Yes. as far as giving, I really only love it with a woman. Something about pushing into a man's ass just doesn't feel natural to me but here's the weird part, I am happy to and love taking it from another man. If he's slow and gentle about it, a few minutes of prostate stimulation and I'm dribbling non stop and in a state of mini orgasm for the duration, feels amazing!. When he's ready and gives the final thrust and holds it there, the pulses of his cock as he unloads in me sends a total body shudder over me and I have the best orgasms ever

By #554869 15,May,18 19:28
I never did it but love to do it. My GF doesn't like it.

By #539433 15,May,18 04:29
I like giving and like to recieve..

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 15,May,18 02:46 other posts 
I love anal sex both giving and recieveing! The best orgasm I have ever had was with anal sex!

By #463848 15,May,18 02:30
I am one of the old school that believes the anus is for exit not entry.

If anyone finds being a top or a bottom is exciting and enjoyable, then I accept your point of view.

I will even watch to wonder at your enjoyment.

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,May,18 02:22 other posts 
No. I've never done it, male or female. The thought of it turns me off.

By #204766 14,May,18 19:59
Only if the guy knows what he is doing

By jocstfr [Ignore] 08,May,11 17:54 other posts 
ive used toys and the real thing. I have to say that I seem to get the strongest boners when I have a real dick in my ass.
By #554098 13,May,18 02:35
How do you stay hard, with a toy, in your ass?? I love toys, anally, but can't stay hard! My GF laughs, and loves it, when she is using a strap on.
By jocstfr [Ignore] 13,May,18 17:03 other posts 
For some reason having a dick in my ass triggers my dick to become as hard as ever, where it actually throbs until I cum. I usually cum as soon as my g spot (prostate) is nudged by the penetrating dick. The good thing is, unlike m/f sex, the fun is not over when I cum. My partner keeps going long after I cum, and my flaccid dick simply flops around as I get pounded, still dripping with left over cum.

By #556856 13,May,18 01:49
Oh yes!!!

I love a hard cock in my ass. (Check my profile for pics of my ass getting fucked

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 29,Apr,18 07:27 other posts 
Sure do giving and receiving

By Ablaze [Ignore] 29,Apr,18 04:33 other posts 
Yes, very much. I love the feeling of straching my ass and get filled. I can cum fucking my ass. Also I love to penetrate in asses of women and men. I glorify the anal gapes.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 27,Apr,18 12:39 other posts 
Yes, giving more than receiving, as some of the times I've received have been very brief fucks, less 2 minutes, from guys with below average cocks which I could barely feel, and didn't hit my prostrate. But when I'm fucked by a nice thick cock, it's amazing!

By #550094 26,Apr,18 22:12
I enjoy being fucked, but not so frequently.
I enjoy being frotted even more.

During my 20s and 30s I used to be a dominant top;

but now that I'm near my mid-50s I have mild ED
and I can't stay hard while fucking an ass.
Therefore I'm an anal bottom; and just orally versatile
for mutual blowjobs and handjobs.

By anyfun [Ignore] 26,Apr,18 21:25 other posts 
I enjoy it. Both fucking and being fucked.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals