Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cum in your mouth

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #115773 [Ignore] 23,Jan,11 13:56
Guys (and girls),

When the guy you're blowing has cum in your mouth what do you do?

Do you spit it straight out?
Do you swallow it immediately?
Or do you hold it for a while to savour the taste/texture?

Personally, i like to hold it for a few seconds before swallowing. (see my pics if you need me to prove this) The way i see it, i worked hard for this reward and i want to make the most of it.

Plus, I like to look up at the guy as i swallow, so he can see that i'm enjoying it.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #177423 24,Jul,11 12:50
If Im not eat my friend cum in a week ill eat my own cum...cum addicted..

By #7435 22,May,11 13:51
I wish I had someone like you to blow me!!

By mikeyd270 [Ignore] 22,May,11 01:20 other posts 
Always like to swish it around in my mouth and savour the taste before swallowing.

By #135959 30,Jan,11 10:53
I believe cum should never be wasted I eat my own if I find the right guy his cum will never hit the floor

By sivad666 [Ignore] 25,Jan,11 01:47 other posts 
sometimes i like to slowly let the cum dribble out of my mouth back over his cock and massage it in while licking it up again from his shaft and balls. its nice to finger it up his ass as well. as spermkiss says - kissing or being kissed by a guy with sperm in his mouth is always so exciting

By spermkiss [Ignore] 23,Jan,11 14:12 other posts 
I feel exactly as you do. Sperm should never be spit out. Ever. To do so is rude. The man has given you part of himself, his sperm, as a reward for a job well done. The cocksucker should graciously accept this gift.

I, too, like to hold the sperm in my mouth and swirl it around to fully savor the flavor. And I, too, like to let the man know that I am really enjoying his sperm.

Even better than swallowing is to kiss the man with his sperm still in my mouth and give part of it back to him. Then we each swallow part of his load. I also like it when a man kisses me with sperm in his mouth, either my own or another man's. It's easy to see why I call myself spermkiss.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals