Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

cock sucking

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #127626 [Ignore] 05,Jan,11 22:15
Is a person great at cock good by learned skill or born with a natural ability

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

Comments:
By #57492 17,Jan,11 21:39
i have ben told i am a good cocksucker. i suck cock and finish it the way i want to be sucked. when he says he is ready to shoot or askes if i am ready i g let him know by steping it up and make him shoot my mouth full of cum and i swallow for him and keep him in my mouth till he softens or stays hard for more.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Jan,11 01:28 other posts 
I've been told that too. I think it's because sucking cock is my all time favorite sex act. I like it even better than being sucked of (although that's a good second), mainly because I can do it more often. When I was younger and slutty I once sucked off twelve men in one evening. There is no way I could come that many times myself. Because I like it so much I really put my heart and soul into it.

But the question was is it natural or is it a learned skill. Probably some of each. As stiffun said, some really enjoy it and their enthusiasm shows and others are just going thru the motions. And like anything else, the more practice one has the better he gets.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals