Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #7976 [Ignore] 03,Jun,09 13:49
Straight women will typically suck a man's cock after being fucked with it. What do all of you straight men think about eating out your lovers after cumming inside their pussies? Do it, won't do it, find it gross, don't mind the taste of your own cum; what do you do regarding eating a pussy after cumming in it?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By mikeyxx [Ignore] 17,Jan,17 17:23 other posts 
Yum

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 20:29 other posts 
GREAT thread

By #451615 11,Jan,17 19:31
She eats my cum after a blowjob, she kisses me when I have a face full of her cum after going down on her, so yeah, i go down on her after cumming in her to finish her off if need be!!

By #522126 11,Jan,17 07:10
Tried it a few times when girl has sat on my face after fucking her,don't mind it if I am in the mood.

By imnewdru [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 05:19 other posts 
I always do

By #460523 10,Jan,17 21:38
would like to try it have not yet

By #502919 29,Nov,16 04:16
I love to eat out a cunt after it is filled with cum. I prefer to eat out a cunt after another guy has cum inside her.

By #524289 27,Nov,16 09:54
i absolutely love to eat a pussy that i've just cum in.
By #485312 28,Nov,16 06:38
hot...do you come big loads?? *lix*
By #524289 28,Nov,16 19:39
yes...tons
By #485312 28,Nov,16 21:13
Awesome *lix*
By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Nov,16 21:16 other posts 
How 'bout eating a pussy after some other man just came in it?
By #485312 29,Nov,16 03:21
lol, l know from personal experience, it tastes better than your own lol, *Lix*

By #518223 08,Nov,16 15:36
My wife has experienced terrific orgasms when I did it to her.
By t-rex [Ignore] 20,Nov,16 08:36 other posts 
I have gotten the same response from a couple different ladies I have done this with, when I jackoff I didn't usually eat it, although I am changing 😊, but eating it out of a yummy pussy usually makes me hard again quickly and tastes good
By #514308 28,Nov,16 09:36
Mine does as well, she absolutely loves it when I lick up my cum off of her

By #390248 26,Nov,16 08:52
not shy about it at all. I've licked my own cum back off virtually every part of a woman's body. I have to admit though, it has weirded more than one woman out. Hey! If I expect her to swallow it, I should be willing to do the same!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Nov,16 11:37 other posts 
Good man.

By #521574 25,Nov,16 01:48
You bet!

By #458576 24,Nov,16 23:38
[deleted image]

By #423426 08,Nov,16 07:20
I often do it if she needs a little bit extra stimulation to come after I have. The horniest bit for me is kissing her afterwards.
By t-rex [Ignore] 20,Nov,16 08:32 other posts 
Hopefully she enjoys it and cleans you up

By dura2000 [Ignore] 04,Jan,13 21:31 other posts 
I do it and I love it. Most men like their girl to suck them off, I've Kissed them after I have cum in their mouth, so what's the difference. Anyway, I like the taste of my own cum. My girlfriend loves me going down on her after I have cum in her.
If you think it is gross, give it a try anyway, it is a turn on. She will love it.
As anon73 said, she will kiss you after you go down on her, fair's fair.
By #472252 16,Nov,16 08:53
I WOULD LOVE TO FILL YOUR G/F THEN HAVE YOU TASTE ME IN HER

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 16,Nov,16 08:16 other posts 
my wife won't let me she thinks it's nasty

By #206678 11,Nov,16 14:57
Eating a cum soaked pussy is an absolute pleasure! I have enjoyed this with a few women and 100% of the girls love it!

By fatcock66 [Ignore] 09,Sep,15 16:16 other posts 
yes... yes... yes... I might even cum again.

By #311947 09,Sep,15 15:17
I love it! It's so sexxxy!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,15 22:21 other posts 
I'd do it if the girl found it pleasurable

By #487418 08,Sep,15 17:05
Love to eat the creampie from my wifes pussy. Her juices mixed with cum tastes soo good. Getting hard just thinking of it.

By #301038 16,Nov,12 02:46
I haven't fucked without a condom until I got married... I'm terrified of getting pregnant and pills make my hormones go crazy and I just not never myself anymore. I tried different types, all do the same thing, plus the weight gain... condoms leave a nasty aftertaste, and flavored one's give me irritation and yeast infection... never had my pussy eaten after it was fucked... both husbands were not attracted to their own cum... same goes for kissing after a bj. If it was foreplay bj and he didn't cum in my mouth, he would kiss me, but if he did, forget about it. I gotta brush my teeth and rinse with a mouthwash before he would kiss me. Or take a shower and clean my pussy out after he cums inside of me, if I want more action.

I guess that's what I get for being attracted to heterosexual, borderline homophobic men.

Anyone else married to a guy who won't eat his cum?

P.S: My husband loves the way my pussy tastes, he'll eat it, drink it, and lick his hingers after he's done playing with it.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 03,Apr,13 18:27 other posts 
that's sad... being attracted to heterosexual, borderline homophobic men... there are enough very sexual men in this world without that kind of hang-ups!
By #301038 04,Apr,13 17:15
It might be sad for you, but it's just the way I like them. I like my men to be a bit territorial, somewhat possessive and with healthy levels of testosterone. Rrrrrr....
By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,Apr,13 19:52 other posts 
don't come crying to me when he beats you around the place!! haha!!
By #301038 06,Apr,13 04:34
Did I miss to mention confident and strong? Strong man would never hit a woman... Just saying...
By Rose [Ignore] 05,Aug,14 18:38 other posts 
Peach, my husband is the same as yours. No way in hell would he eat his cum! Not even a taste! He is also borderline homophobic. I wouldn't mind seeing a little man on man playing, but that will NEVER happen with my hubby!
By #354961 06,Apr,13 08:47
Ah, your man is not homophobic, trust me. Waste majority of the men will lose interest in the woman after they cum, simple as that.
But the man who like her woman as she is, who like her in and out will kiss her even with his sperm taste in her mouth or lick her pussy after he will cum in her.
A lot of women asked why man does not like to hug her after the sex. The answer is very simple: he is just a man and she is just a woman to give him a pleasure.
By #301038 07,Apr,13 13:22
You are missing my point. We will cuddle, and hug, and kiss afterwards for a while, especially if we fuck during the day, and not before going to ****. And he will go down on me, after I shower if we are going for the round two or if I want some more, but he will not touch the sperm with his mouth.

Men who like their own sperm, will eat their sperm regardless of how they feel about the woman. I had a FWB, we had sex couple of times, cause what he was doing started to bother me, who would cum all over my ass, and then lick it clean... And I'm pretty sure he wasn't in love with me.
By #301214 04,Jun,13 07:51
if a man really cares for a woman he will do whatever it takes to pleasure her and tend her needs even if that means eating her cummed in pussy ive no issue with it so long as i get her off
By Rose [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 17:52 other posts 
I can guarantee that my husband loves me very much, but never, ever would he eat cum from my pussy. I don't take that personally, or as a sign that he does not care deeply for me. What a ridiculous statement.

By #64328 05,Aug,14 15:01
Its not a huge turn on for me. But I admit that I have done it.

By #332336 05,Aug,14 09:28
I always eat a woman after I fuck her. She is very sensitive and cums like crazy after a hard fuck. And she's very juicy with my cum inside. I haven't had a woman yet that doesn't love it, although most have told me it's the first time any man has done it to them. But they love it.
My current girlfriend loves to cowgirl up and ride my face for 4 or 5 good orgasms, then slide down and ride my dick until I cum inside her, then back up to my face. She will ride even harder, pull my hair, talk dirty, tell me to eat that cum out, and cum so hard she screams. She assaults my face with her wet pussy, and I love it!!!

By Walker [Ignore] 09,Nov,13 17:54 other posts 
I have sucked my cum out of my girls cunt lots of times. She sucks my cock after I fuck her after cuming in her cunt. I lost a truth or dare and my girlfriend at the time said I had to suck a cock. So I sucked my own cock and sucked my own cum. She had to suck my cum out of my mouth and i ate her cunt a tongued her asshole too.

By xdjxx1 [Ignore] 13,Sep,13 17:47 other posts 
Not keen on the idea. Don't particularly like the taste of my own product. Likewise, my girlfriend isn't keen on cleaning up for me. Think it's probably just never appealed to either of us.

Besides, I like to start with a little cunnilingus... That way, we're both fairly sure of getting some real enjoyment.

By #412225 13,Sep,13 10:33
I have done this and love it, it was good

By #278535 01,Jun,13 14:46
I had a chance to do this once with my wife's pussy. My early ejaculation turns to a good luck to have this great experience. After shoot I usually kiss her face and lips for some moments. That day I did the same, she told me that I shoot earlier before she have orgasm. I apologized to her but she smiled and said she'll forgive me if I give her orgasm right now. So, I went close to her pussy, started sucking it and it's fantastic! She's got orgasm after 3-4 minutes and it's huge with super hot moaning. My lips, chick and nose was full of mixed cum. She was so satisfied and kissed all over my face then kiss my lips, suck my lips and tongue with her tongue. Then she said she loves to take the taste of my cum first time in her life! Awesome...I never forget that night!
By #391577 01,Jun,13 15:11
Sexy story...she'd have been tasting her pussy as well
By #278535 03,Jun,13 13:21
yes, although she had it many times but tasted my cum for the first time that night.

By #210252 08,Apr,13 16:40
Oh hell yes . I'll lick my wife till she cums before we fuck and I will stop to have some licks while we fuck and after we fuck I lick her till she cums again . I would realy like to lick her pussy while she is being fucked but she just isnt into a threesome . damn .
By jackd [Ignore] 31,May,13 09:44 other posts 
threesomes are great,especially if you get to blow him too.

By #379720 30,May,13 21:36
never a problem. Hell, I'd eat it still if another guy had cum in it. Then, I'd turn around and suck him off again.
By jackd [Ignore] 31,May,13 09:41 other posts 
done it alot.so hot

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals