Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How much do u shoot??

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #109397 [Ignore] 11,Oct,10 04:03
How much does everybody shoot when they jerk off. im curious and i wanna see whats the normal and were i stand??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.BRA SEX   2.How far does you cum shoot..   3.Big cumshots   4.Shoot or dribble   5.How do you shoot cum far?  

Comments:
By #46165 11,Oct,10 22:39
enough

By #88663 11,Oct,10 08:27
I'm going to guess about a tablespoon or so!

By #6568 11,Oct,10 04:12
There are lots of variables so it's not realistic to try to 'calibrate' either yourself or different men in general. Some of the basic factors are;....time between ejaculations,..what youhave been eating, and more importantly drinking, in the days and hours before ejaculating,....your physical fitness and health,....your hydration level is VERY important.

......In addition there are the sexual and physcological factors,....an exciting arousal enables a 'bigger' orgasm and that usually means a larger volume of ejaculate. You can also ejaculate considerably more if you 'edge' several times before orgasm.

....finally, those boring sex manuals usually claim an 'average' ejaculation as being between one and two teaspoons in quantity, but in my experience that's only a very rough ballpark measurement.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals