Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

showers and urinals

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #65952 [Ignore] 28,Sep,10 06:37
anyone else embarrassed when having to change in front of others. I try to hide in showers and try to use the cubical when using public toilets

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #7976 28,Sep,10 17:53
I grew up at a time with everyone went swimming nude at the YMCA. While as an 8 year old boy I was a bit embarrassed, I got over it quickly. After being in hundreds of athletic locker rooms and spending ten years in the Navy, stripping down in front of men or women is no issue. I don't know if this helps but here's my philosophy.

If someone wants to look at my body, that's there business as long as they doesn't stair, comment, or touch. Looking is a no harm, no foul activity. That being the case, just forget about the others around you and go about your business.

Good luck and relax.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Sep,10 14:56 other posts 
You're a member of SYD and you get uptight about whipping out your dick at a urinal or dropping your pants in a changing room or showering in a common room? Come on man.

I love whipping mine out and giving the man at the next urinal a show and I'll strip nude at the drop of a hat. It's fun to linger nude in the shower or changing room knowing that other guys are checking me out.

By pifad [Ignore] 28,Sep,10 10:32 other posts 
I love changing rooms as well. Along with all male showers. And for the life of me I can't imagine why you'd be embarrassed. You've got a nice body and hot package.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals