Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Going Commando

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by fancyabit [Ignore] 08,May,10 23:25  other posts
Now, I want to know just how many guys and girls out there go for a night out Commando? easy for the guys, but girls wearing a short skirt?? mmmm... Picture to prove it please!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Always Commando   2.Commando ?   3.Commando penis here.   4.Commando   5.Going Commando  

Comments:
By #64124 10,May,10 17:45
I often go without my panties as I enjoy flashing.
By #3997 12,May,10 11:00
That would be hott, if i were a chick i would enjoy flashing too, women can do it more then us men, like sharon stone did in basic instinct
By #362795 17,Mar,13 04:56
Good girl !!

By #108627 20,Nov,10 21:51
I rarely wear panties. As a matter of fact I am sitting at a pub -short skirt -commando! I may have just been inspired to flash my shaved pussy to some interested eyes.
By fancyabit [Ignore] 22,Nov,10 23:26 other posts 
where do you drink!!?? quick tell me now!

By #113334 08,Nov,10 13:59
I always go commando
By #107983 11,Nov,10 17:18
Not suprising ,,, no underwear is going to contain you WOWOWO

By #59855 12,May,10 13:28
From Matt's Wife: I almost never wear panties but I feel it is not the same as when a guy does it. I love having Matt go commando....It is a huge turn on!!
By #3997 07,Aug,10 09:09
My wife loves when I go commando too, its a great feeling when guys go commando, but I honestly feel its more fun for women, cause you get to wear skirts and tease and have alot more fun with it!!! even though i went commando once and a girl that was in my class in college noticed it and asked to touch it, that was a turn on, she would ask me to go commando sometimes, once she pointed it it to the girl sitting next to her

By #60765 16,May,10 12:34
I never wear anything it makes e feel sexy all day
By fancyabit [Ignore] 17,May,10 23:27 other posts 
yer, i'd like to feel sexy all day too!!

By #5532 11,May,10 00:13
I went with on panties the last we went out to dance at a club. Certainly held the attention of many. Slow danced with someone (not my guy, but he was watching) who was VERY surprised when he tried to cop a feel under the front of my skirt and found naked pussy. That was just a couple of days ago.
By #54123 11,May,10 00:45
Excellent, that sounds really horny! Nice one
By #3997 12,May,10 11:03
He tried, or you let him cop a small feel to find out that you were not wearing panties??? then re direct his hand that would be hott
By #5532 13,May,10 00:40
Oh he the spot alright, but I did redirect his hand away.
By #3997 13,May,10 14:27
Thats hott though, that would be fun to go out with you one night you not wearing any panties
By fancyabit [Ignore] 15,May,10 22:51 other posts 
you say your fella was watching, did he encouraged you to slow dance with another man it? and if so, he's ok with it?
By jo64 [Ignore] 16,May,10 12:59 other posts 
Wow, He's a lucky guy

By #73774 13,May,10 03:10
I used to have a black, about 20% transparent, tight dress that I wore for ages with underwear - but of course got the VPL and VBL. One time (work Christmas party!) I just thought fuck it, I'll wear it without underwear. Especially as it was night-time, in the dark I don't think anyone noticed that it was a bit see-through, although I did have a few nice close dances on the dancefloor.
By fancyabit [Ignore] 15,May,10 22:46 other posts 
wow love to have met you going commando!

By #12124 12,May,10 02:14
nice, I like that.
My wife weny commando wearing stech pants, thats was very hot
By fancyabit [Ignore] 12,May,10 08:27 other posts 
your lucky. I always ask my wife to go out on a night and wear knee length skirt with no panties, but she won't do it and thinks i'm weird!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,May,10 17:23 other posts 
I like going commando when I'm wearing short pants. I usually do it with bermuda shorts and ALWAYS do it with short shorts. When I'm wearing shorts I like feeling the breezes blowing in thru the leg openings on my dick and balls. Also I like the fact that with short shorts I'll sometimes expose myself thru the leg openings and I really like exposing myself.

I often go commando with jeans or washable casual pants, but sometimes wear a thong or bikini briefs.

There is a real problem going commando with a suit or dress pants as I often leak pre-come and this won't dry clean out. Therefore with these I wear silk boxers. Some I've gotten from local department stores but the best are from Wintersilks (Wintersilks.com). They stand up to repeated launderings and have slightly longer legs which drape nicely inside my suit pants. With the silky smooth fabric it feels as though I'm going commando under my suit.

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 09,May,10 07:00 other posts 
I haven't worn them in 40 years.....I don't even own any.

By pifad [Ignore] 09,May,10 02:20 other posts 
Haven't worn undies for years.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals