Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Getting fucked after cumming

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by yoursINmine [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 03:17  other posts
I'm off the opinion that as a bottom, I'm only there to please him. I do not like to cum for a variety of reasons.

But now I'm thinking that jerk myself off and make myself cum before I serve my man. That way I'd get no pleasure at all except knowing that he is enjoying my body.

Thoughts from tops? What would your preference be?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.girls getting fucked with nylons or stockings   3.cant believed it worked   4.Mouth cumming vids   5.Cum without cumming.  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 09:40 other posts 
If the top gives a shit about you he will let you jerk off while getting fucked or hand job you before during or after
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 16:34 other posts 
if the other person appreciates the opportunity, the experience, they will make sure all enjoy it.

By yoursINmine [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 14:04 other posts 
That's the thing, I'm into it. I don't want the top to care about my pleasure. I want him to only care about what he wants. It's very hot to me. I am there to please him, I'm not concerned about doing what feels good for me in that moment

By spunkluvr [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 07:11 other posts 
I always like to wank myself off while being fucked.

By DeepCurve169 [Ignore] 29,Apr,24 06:42 other posts 
Id like to jerk you off while im fucking you and make you cum. Thats a big turn on for me

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals