Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Originally circumcised and now looking like I could use to be circumcised again

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by thicknsmooth [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 01:11  other posts
I was originally circumcised as an infant. I recently began enjoying pulling and stretching my penis using the jelging method. I have gained an exceptional amount of girth in my shaft as well as my head. How ever I have also gained a lot of stretched skin that hangs over my penis head and looks like I’m not circumcised. Has anyone else ever experienced this same thing

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Thinking of getting recircumcised-can you get too tightly circumcised?   2. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   3.Anyone thinking about getting circumcised?   4.Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?   5.Circumcision when did you discover?  

Comments:
By hotcock33 [Ignore] 08,Jan,24 16:48 other posts 
Was also cut when born, but lately looking uncut more often than not when flaccid. Have different hang days, but have some extra skin, and sometimes if I bend over it will basically retract. I think a bit of weight gain may have played a part. I don't mind having a smaller cock...have gotten more into the idea lately, but I wish it looked more cut like it used to when I was younger. No offense to uncut, but that is my preference. To each their own though. I know some guys purposely try pulling their skin forward, so...

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 08:42 other posts 
I notice when I am soft I have a hood over my glans

By Manitobamayhem [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 08:07 other posts 
Check out my penis. It looks almost half circumcised
By #631189 06,Jun,21 08:27
I do love the head on yours
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 00:15 other posts 
Thank you I’m glad you like it
By greatct [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 01:30 other posts 
Best of both worlds cut and halfway uncut

By #635075 19,Jun,21 09:11
Circumsized as well but mine retracts so much when soft he is like this.
[deleted image]
By #631189 19,Jun,21 09:29
Mine goes the same soft, and I’m not circumcised. I much prefer having a smaller cock!

By Lvphose [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 15:18 other posts 
I too was circumcised as an infant but now it is like my penis is reverting back. 1stt pic if just exposing it, 2nd pic with a little stimulation & 3rd with more stimulation

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals