Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

SITE VILLAINS!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 12:25  other posts
This thread is dedicated to bitch about those members that really piss you off! Is it, in alphabetical order, bella! , what a bitch and the ringleader, Freddy , always in search of the site rats, could it possibly be Skittles , the self proclaimed site muppet smasher or TWOWARMTTS2 , the member who has had multiple names as well as multiple profiles?

Bash whichever member is listed or unlisted. Hopefully admin will allow us to have a dedicated thread that won't be sent to the dumpster. And feel free to post pictures, if that floats your boat!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #551147 14,Sep,19 16:36
🤔 Hmmmmm this could be interesting...
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 20:56 other posts 
I would rather bitch about people/members in one spot rather than crapping up a good discussion with shit slinging.
By #551147 14,Sep,19 22:07
I totally understand and get it

But! There's a few jug headed motherfuckers around here that are simply incapable of comprehending YOUR reasoning. Primarily because it's... YOUR REASONING! Of course it could just be too many alpha personalities basically saying fuck you to one another. Who knows!
By #569341 14,Sep,19 23:43
That is fair. Unless they don’t visit the forum - then it is actually even more vindictive than people chatting shit privately. That was not in anyway directed at you, b! - we have our periodic break-ups; but you are not on my shit list (we’re friends with similar personalities that clash occasionally)

By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 14:56 other posts 
This thread is unhealthy.
By PoloFields [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 15:16 other posts 
This forum has enough bashing already.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 15:31 other posts 
It seems as though that in any given Forum thread, things can and will go sideways.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 15:29 other posts 
Seriously? You feel this thread is unhealthy? With the number of threads that want to discuss f*cking your father, mother, brother, sister, cousin after having sniffed their "knickers and you think this thread is unhealthy?

I would rather be insulted in one thread than all over the forum.

By #450957 14,Sep,19 14:55
In all the time I’ve been on this site there has been only one member who I find annoying.
I choose not to mention the username as I do not wish to draw attention to one who seeks too much attention as it is.
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 15:00 other posts 
The intention of this thread is to name someone.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show your Genitals