Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I want to take pictures of a Guy sucking my cock BUT Can't find one! (I live in Largo Florida)

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #512385 [Ignore] 07,Aug,19 15:48
I always get quite a few guys on grindr who want to 'hook up' with me and suck my cock. But what i've Really been wanting to do is find a guy who would suck my cock and let me take videos and pictures of him doing it and who'd be ok with me posting them online.

But i can't find a single guy who's into that at all AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT FOR YEARS!

does anyone know where I can find one? i've been trying to look on grindr and tried craigslist back when it was open but i had absolutely no luck at all.

i live in Largo Florida.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.i'm looking for a man to suck my cock on camera (live in WISCONSIN but moving to FLORIDA in October)   2.I want to live with a Man who loves sucking cock.... (Florida)   3.I live in Clearwater Florida and I'm looking for a guy to suck me off while I film and post it. where can I find this?   4.I'm looking for a Lonely Man in western Florida who loves sucking cock a lot   5.I want to take pictures of a guy sucking me off & post them on showyourdick (Florida)  

Show your Genitals