Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Frenulum fetish

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #536450 [Ignore] 03,Feb,18 13:30
As a prepuce enthusiast and very interested in everything about frenulum, I would like to receive and share here your experiences and photos about the frenulum. Experiments, games, piercings, sensations, tying-up, strecthing, rips / breaks. Moreover, I would like to be able to identify the cases of ruptures of the frenulum during the first sexual intercourse.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Show your frenulum   2.Frenulum orgasm   3.Frenulum cutting/tying   4.Frenulum   5.Where do our fetishes come from ?  

Comments:
By raybo36 [Ignore] 08,Apr,18 12:15 other posts 
I still have a little bit of frenulum left but not much

By doedeldi [Ignore] 08,Apr,18 05:57 other posts 
My

By #553294 08,Apr,18 04:31
Dupe post...

By #553294 08,Apr,18 04:15
Here are a couple frenulum closeup pics that I shot today. I am very, very happy that the doc left mine intact!

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #553294 01,Apr,18 13:41
Great pics!

I just gave myself a super-intense "frenulum orgasm" this morning, using my one finger method! Damn, that was amazing! I just wish I could get off a bit quicker using that method. When I was young, it only took a few minutes of rubbing the sweet spot. Now it takes me 20-30 minutes.

By qhaos [Ignore] 01,Apr,18 01:37 other posts 
[deleted image]

I really love my frenulum, is very sensitive. And if i touch it with something vibrant, i can cum handless!

By #525566 31,Mar,18 10:40
very sensitive here! [deleted image]

By cut5x5 [Ignore] 31,Mar,18 10:33 other posts 
Not much left of my frenulum after my circumcision when I was born. Most of the sensitivity is gone. I envy you guys who can have frenulum orgasms.

By #518391 31,Mar,18 10:15
My frenulum....a very sensitive area
[deleted image]

By #553294 31,Mar,18 01:19
Was cut at birth, but the doc left my frenulum intact. I'm really glad he didn't remove it, because I've enjoyed extremely intense "frenulum orgasms" ever since I discovered masturbation when I was 5!

My very first method of masturbating was to lightly rub my frenulum in a circular motion with my forefinger. I didn't start using the more traditional thumb & 2-3 fingers method until I was almost 15 because my cock wasn't long enough until then. I didn't start using the whole-hand method until I was nearly 17, for the same reason.

I still experience extremely intense orgasms from using the forefinger on the frenulum method, and my cock dances wildly with each wave of pleasure!

Here are a few pics of mine:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #121361 07,Feb,18 15:28
[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals