Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

anonymous cock ring

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 06,Jan,18 21:10  other posts
I am really interested in buying a cockring or 2, one that wraps around your balls and cock. Where can I buy one that will ship anonymously? What I mean by that is sthat I don't want one showing up at the house with the companies labels, name, ect ect anywhere on the package. Thanks.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.Cock ring or no cock ring???   3.Cock ring   4.texting anonymous   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

Comments:
By jayman73 [Ignore] 06,Jan,18 21:27 other posts 
You can try Lovehoney.com They even have a 50% off sale as well.

only registered users can see external links
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 06,Jan,18 22:26 other posts 
Thank you very much, have one on the way
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 12,Jan,18 17:51 other posts 
well scratch that, they messed up my address by not putting the full addy on the shipping label...how does that even get anywhere lol. Waited 6 days only to be told the package was undeliverable and since they use DHL, they are impossible to contact

By #311947 08,Jan,18 06:32
only registered users can see external links. I like wearing rings too from time to time. ... I wouldnt worry about anon shipping, its pretty much standard practice with places shipping out "adult" novelties and toys.

By #206678 07,Jan,18 16:40
The best cock rings are from oxballs.com and they have a very discreet delivery. Check them out.
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 16:45 other posts 
I have heard about them, couldn't find before about their shipping confidentiality. I will keep them in mind next time I want to order something, I already have ordered from lovehoney

By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 12:31 other posts 
As someone who has worn a cock ring 24/7/365 for more than fifteen years, I'll add a comment or two. I found that both the neoprene and the stainless steel rings (even those claiming to be surgical steel) caused a rash.

So I wear a chi-ld size jade bracelet. These can be purchased for only about two or three US$ each at the jade market in Hong Kong. (I visit there often, was just there in October and I'm going again in March.) If there is a shop near you that sells Chinese imports you might want to look there. Of course here in the USA they are going to cost more. In addition to not causing a rash, the jade has the added advantage on not setting of the metal detector in airport security lines. Since I travel a lot this is a big advantage.

When I said I wear mine 24/7/365 I really do meant that. I even wear it to medical appointments and no doctor, not even a urologist, has commented or even batted an eye.

Good luck.
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 16:44 other posts 
thank you also for the advice

By #457614 06,Jan,18 22:04
Amazon is a safe bet. It will arrive in an Amazon box just like any other Amazon box.
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 06,Jan,18 22:27 other posts 
Thank you for the advise

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals