pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

strangers

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by chubbyloves [Ignore] 04,Oct,16 17:12  other posts
There are some days when I walk around a DIY store and get smiles, head nods, hello's and such. I always think to myself. What if I approached him, and started a conversation where would it lead. At one time I was shy about divulging my motives but as I get older, it is less of a problem. If the conversation goes that way. I guess I am always horney. There seems to be a lot more men that have had sex with other men. Unfortunately I do not have a place to take someone or do I do things where I can be caught. Some times I want a cock to suck. Does anyone else have this problem

New Comment       Rating: 0