Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Sep,15 15:32  other posts
OR......

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Feb,18 03:27 other posts 
Or is there a lot of females showing their faces but they get a bit pissy if you ask for a verification picture ?
How's that work !!!!you show your face but won't write on a bit of skin or paper!!!!
The wonders of this site.....
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Feb,18 05:02 other posts 
Probably late 2009 this phenomenon started bro 😂😂😂
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Feb,18 06:30 other posts 
By #460385 13,Feb,18 08:04
With the exception of a few girl members that we know are real. The overflow of female face pics that have flooded the "Tits" and "Miscellaneous" pages are not real. Like you said, if your going to plaster your face all over this site why not get verified. But the real reason is, it's dudes posing as girls and they can't produce a verification pic with the fake stolen pics they have. But you already know all of this Blue.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Feb,18 08:08 other posts 
Always good to refresh the members on what's what though cc54
By #460385 13,Feb,18 08:25
We haven't had one member recently (last 2 years) that has produced a verification pic. Not one.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

4 years ago was a different story.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Feb,18 09:45 other posts 
As an aside I am always amazed when a member asks me to verify them that they react in much the way you describe, not just women. I really wonder if these people understand what verification means - it is a privilege not a right.
By #487013 13,Feb,18 09:51
And the ones you wish wouldn’t show their faces plaster all over.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Feb,18 10:10 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,18 00:17 other posts 
Ain't that the fricken truth!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Feb,18 10:56 other posts 
or they block you if you ask for verification or more pics...
By #539433 14,Feb,18 01:19
I don't blame them to block you asswipe....

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,18 00:48 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Has anyone else wondered what it's like to travel, via the "chunnel" from the Great Britain to France or from France to Great Britain?

If anyone has made that trip and would care to share the process and/or their experience, I would be appreciative.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 15:25 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Does anyone really watch the Olympics? Beginning February 9, the 2018 Winter Olympics will preempt all television programming for two very long weeks.......
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 17:10 other posts 
Phew !! I am glad it is not only me feels that way.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 20:05 other posts 
Do you think Kim Jong-un will behave himself?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Feb,18 06:13 other posts 
My own view is that while he is a very strange man he is not stupid and the Winter Olympics have given him the chance to appear reasonable and somewhat conciliatory in his relations with South Korea. All of which may be an attempt to damage U.S/South korean relations.
So for the duration of the Olympics i think that he will...but afterwards all bets are off.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Feb,18 11:27 other posts 
This article just shows what i know abou Kim Jong-Un

only registered users can see external links
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 17:47 other posts 
I will watch some of the events. There are some I have no interest in. I prefer the summer Olympics and especially the long distance running events, namely the marathon.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 20:08 other posts 
I'm really not an "Olympics" kind of person other than perhaps watching the opening ceremony. I did like the opening ceremony when the games were hosted in London!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 10,Feb,18 15:26 other posts 
WOW! I have to admit I really enjoyed the opening ceremony of the Olympics last night! I loved the drones when they grouped to form an image of a snowboarder!!! It was impressive!!!

I'll watch a few events for sure. I hope the American Woman's ice hockey team gets the gold this year!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,18 21:16 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR....

Did any other "dominant" involved in the Domination Game fail to get their award, the whip, to convert into 25 points, on February 7, at 01:00?
By #539433 07,Feb,18 22:09
I gave up i don't get a thing
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,18 22:46 other posts 
I messaged admin and my response was; "The rules have changed."

Gee, thanks, Mr. admin, care to share when they changed, how they changed and where the printed rule changes can be found? Duh!
By #539433 07,Feb,18 22:56
At the bottom of the rules I guess.. no fun any more
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

No daily trophies any more For no one..
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,18 07:06 other posts 
Yeah, found the piece and read it. The rules can change at any time and it seem that they just did. Funny how he is quick to post that he's made a "little change" if he thinks it is something positive yet if it is something where he takes it away, no nothing!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,18 21:21 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Has anyone had the fortune of reconnecting with members that left SYD/SYC and have now returned? The last 3 or 4 days, I have hit the "jackpot"!
By #545732 03,Feb,18 21:28
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,18 11:23 other posts 
Make that 4, F - O - U - R! Woo hoo!
By PoloFields [Ignore] 04,Feb,18 01:11 other posts 

By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 03:43 other posts 
Is having 9 trophies for potm enough ?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Feb,18 11:24 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Feb,18 11:41 other posts 
It is pretty funny,watching the same people over and over again,not no different on the female side.... Same people....
And I've already been called a sore loser....
Nah,not a sore loser,just looking at the bigger picture of this site....same people winning,people don't bother being onsite if only the same people are at the top of whatever game it is...
By #539433 04,Feb,18 13:34
Soon it be like the excitement game everyone wins
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,18 14:36 other posts 
There's an idea!

By #521857 04,Feb,18 12:28
It's getting harder to "get milk" on this site.
Haven't seen the bouncing tits in months
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,18 14:34 other posts 
I donated 100 points.

Hey, all you folks with a pile of points, why not consider donating back to the site for the enjoyment of others?

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Sep,16 07:33 other posts 
is members using others members pics as their avatar taking the piss ?
By #460385 18,Nov,16 20:51
Is "taking the piss" the same as us Americans saying "eating shit" ?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Nov,16 08:02 other posts 
It's just a way of saying a person is taking liberties,being unreasonable...
By #460385 19,Nov,16 11:42
Kinda the same definition. But we say "your eating shit".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 08:22 other posts 
No, it's not the same. You can say "I'm taking the piss out of you" to a friend (or not) meaning that you're making fun of him. And you can say that in jest. Or one can say "Are you serious or are you taking the piss?" if, for example, it's not clear what the other person intends to say. (Imagine, for instance, someone giving a presentation on the qualities of the president of the US by saying how educated he is, how organized and dilligent, how just, etc. Then a confused Brit in the audience might say "are you serious or are you taking the piss now?")

On the other hand, "eating shit" is different. It's an expression of anger.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 08:59 other posts 
It's one of things where the tone of the conversation dictates it's meaning....also tone of voice...
If I say "Leo is a piss taker" written that looks bad...but if you say it...I could say it in a way that's in jest..
So eat shit is the same..
By #460385 02,Feb,18 10:21
We use the term "eating shit" kinda like like the term " you made your bed now lay in it". Meaning you done something wrong or made a bad decision." You made your bed now lay in it". You deal with the consequences. So if you fucked up now you "eat shit".
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 10:34 other posts 
It's slang...you could use "taking the piss" to mean you've done something bad/made an error too....

If you were with your buddies having a beer,you could say to them, depending on the conversation tone, "eat shit" and it would mean something different cuz of the way you said it/tone....and they'd say it back to you and laugh....but if someone was listening in... they might think something is gonna kick off...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 11:11 other posts 
Ok. But does "eating shit" ever used in the see of "joking"
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 21:46 other posts 
Of course it does...
People are bothered by different words....
It's really the voice that carries the phrase...and how you say it...like sarcasm....easy to understand when it's vocal.

I use "fuck off" so often people don't take offence to it...cuz I'm not telling them to really fuck off cuz we carry on talking.....
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 22:36 other posts 
Yes, one word can mean something totally different when spoken aloud and spoken by someone that you have an understanding of.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 17:12 other posts 
Definetly 100% yes. Even if they had the members approval the members avatar is supposed to relate in some way to them, and clearly another persons photo cannot.

By #444412 09,Sep,15 20:06
Bernie Sanders for President!!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 08:15 other posts 
Instead, you got Bart Simpson as PreZident.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show your Genitals