pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

being stroked to orgasm

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by fatcock66 [Ignore] 29,Apr,15 22:16  other posts
how many times have you been stroked off? No penetration, no oral, just someone else stroking your cock to ejaculation?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #550094 27,May,18 00:45
Several times, by a former regular buddy,
back in the summer of 2014.
He gave good head, which I enjoyed.
But his olive oiled slow edging Handjobs were so genuine.
Since then he had found another buddy and settled into
a long-term relationship with his new buddy;
and so I haven't seen my buddy ever since.

I miss his handjobs.

By #522791 26,May,18 21:35
I could remember several times I have been stroked off by a girl especially in my younger years lol..I could remember a few times a got stroked off by feet as well, kinda my thing hehe ...anyways I love it

By #6568 25,May,18 14:55
When I was a teenager in the 60's it was pretty much the only sex for the boy.......it took months to get to the main event and it was not certain that she would go that far even then. Many girls were not even prepared to investigate what lived behind your flies.....

.....Although there was a minority who were keen to find out

It intrigued me even then that some girls were sensual and felt erotic while the majority were clumsy and ignorant with no real 'talent' for anything sexual.

By #480031 30,Apr,15 00:29
Not sure I can answer that accurately - it has certainly happened a good many times. AS a young teenager it was only way (except once). In recent years, more encounters have finished with me being stroked to orgasm than being sucked off. And I can't penetrate (don't get hard enough these days). Love the release that comes from an orgasm brought on by the action of another man.
By #463848 25,May,18 06:02
It was the way we did it as boys. Later, females did it for me but much less than fucking.

It would be good to see how another man's hand felt on my cock after all these years.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals