pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Noisey neighbours.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #30627 [Ignore] 01,Jan,10 18:21
I love to listen to my neighbours fucking. They are at it now as I write. I time my cum with there s. Anyone else love to listen or watch?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.For the gay guys   2.Caught By A Neighbour?   3.Congrats Sweden eurovison winner of 2015   4.public flashing - exhibitionism  

Comments:
By #3034 07,Jan,10 09:37
my profession has me going in and out of a lot of different yards so on an average week I hear at least 2 couples getting it on, One lady knows what time and day I'll be around and always seems to be in front of her window with her dildo everytime I come thorgh her yard. In the summertime I can sometimes catch people in their backyard fucking or in thier pool skinny dipping. I LOVE MY FUCKING JOB.
By #3997 07,Jan,10 10:06
Thats a pretty sweet job, love catching people in the act its so hott

By #3997 04,Jan,10 10:32
I have a few stories, I was walking my dog, and I heard moaning coming from an open basement window, so i walked as close as i could to the window so i wouldnt be spotted, and watched the girl riding the cock, and started getting hard and shot my load all over the grass and quickly walked away.....then when i lived in my apt I use to hear the neighbors upstairs having sex all the time and I would do the same and i would time my orgasm to theirs, and shoot my load, and it was funny that you would hear the toilet flush after their sex !!
By #3997 04,Jan,10 10:34
The other was I let the dog out to use the bathroom before bed, and I hear some soft moaning coming out of the upstairs bedroom window, and felt my cock start to rise and sat on the front porch and jerked off quietly so i wouldnt be heard or seen by the passing cars, and shot my load on the porch stairs, everytime i see the neighbors girlfriend my cock gets hard , i wish we could trade he always stares at my wifes tits its hott

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals