Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Who among your married friends, co-workers or acquaintances has a BIG SOFT COCK ?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #388885 [Ignore] 14,Jan,14 13:32
Who among your married friends, co-workers, or acquaintances has a nice big soft (flaccid cock)? You see it at the urinals ? or at gym ? or business trips ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends with Privilidges: Single & Married of both sexes   2.Who among your co-workers, friends, guys you know has a big SOFT cock when he takes it out at urinals ?   3.You like to see the underwear waistbands of friends, co-workers ?   4.Who do you know that has a nice big SOFT COCK ?   5.Leaving SYD - best wishes to all  

Comments:
By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 02,Dec,20 17:13 other posts 
My co worker and I work out at the same gym together for years now sauna shower he is twice as big as me. I hang out with he and his wife and I know he had to tell her becuase one she was talking about men with small dicsk can great lovers or dissapointment then asked me what I thought about that. I turned blushed and could not answer saying I dont know. she winked at me and said ok
--------------------------------------- added after 19 seconds

[deleted image]

By #358797 16,Jan,14 04:41
I'd never be able to answer this. I don't run around looking at everyone's dick....

By pifad [Ignore] 15,Jan,14 11:39 other posts 
Mister Softee

By #196416 15,Jan,14 10:35
Ralph!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,14 11:22 other posts 
No way! Ralph, REALLY!?

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,14 04:31 other posts 
Eric, definitely it is Eric!

Is that the response and name you were hoping for, Eric?

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals