Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bi Guys - when was the first time you sucked a cock?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #447569 [Ignore] 12,Jan,14 17:17
I used to go to a nude area on a lake. There was a bunch of small strips that would fit 2-6 people and a lot were fairly private. There would be some mix, but a lot were Gay. It was the only nude area and the shows didn't bother me. I used to watch some of the Gay action and wonder what it would be like, so after about a year and not many people around. I asked a guy I knew was gay, if I could feel his cock. He said yes and I stroked it for a while. I liked the feeling and he didn't ask me to suck it.

A couple of days later I was there again and a couple were getting it on, on a rock next to me. This got me pretty hard and I was stoking while watching them and they were liking being watched. I didn't notice two guys coming up behind me until they were beside me. One guy said he would like to help me with my cock and at that point, I needed to get off so I said OK. He got down and started sucking my cock. In the mean time, the other guy pulled out his cock and started stroking it watching us.

As he stroked, he got closer and closer until his cock was just in front of my face. I was so hot and he had a big and good looking cock, when he moved it up to my mouth, I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking on it. I couldn't believe the feeling I was getting being sucked and sucking this guy. I started to cum in the other guys mouth and I sucked hard on the guy in my mouth as he shot his load. I was trying to deal with the fact that it felt so great and while I was a bit embarrassed, I decided it was something that was going to stay on my list.

What was your fist time?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #603242 30,Oct,19 23:02
My first time was on my 6th birthday. We lived way out in the country, no AC or screens. At night the windows were wide open. My older brother and I shared a bedroom and double bed, he was 15. We slept naked, and most of the time we were all naked. We would just pee out our window instead of going to the bathroom. I woke up around midnight, he was sitting half out the window with his hard dick in his hand. Curious, I snuck over and watched as he built up. He arched his back and started moaning; I grabbed his dick as he spurted. He tried to take my hand off his dick, but I clenched down and threatened to tell mom where her money was disappearing to. He relented, and let me play with it. I begged him to make mine hard and spurt, but he didn't think I was old enough to. I threatened him again, so he sucked on my little dick until it got hard, then pumped it. I felt a neat tingle all over, felt like I was exploding, and splashed his chin with two small blobs. After that, every night we sucked each other hard and pumped each other's dicks until we came.

By #535695 30,Oct,19 21:10
posted something on Craig's List wanting a guy who had sent some masterbation vids to send me more. My post drew responses from other guys. We exchanged dick pics and suddenly things were set up for meetings with guys.

The first guy never showed up and I was kind of relieved but disappointed too.

I met with the next guy, we blew each other, I sucked cock for the first time and there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to finish him in my mouth and swallow his cum. I did and I loved it.

The next day I met up with a guy that only wanted a blow job, he even wanted me to keep my clothes on. I loved being used like that. His cock was so tasty and he came a lot. I swallowed it all which surprised, me being a rookie cock sucker. I guess I was officially bi after that weekend.

By #603065 28,Oct,19 22:30
My first time was with a friend when I was 19 and he was 23. Together we went outside the city to a nice forest spot.There was a river besides.It was dark and we went out of the car.We opened the trunk and started talking.I told him I always wanted try sucking a guy.He laughed.I was sitting in front of him and said I want it and pulled his pants down.He agreed just not to tell nobody.I pulled his trousers too and saw his soft uncut dick.Took it in my hand and licked his cockhead.Wrapped my lips around it and started sucking him.I felt he was growing inside my mouth.I had erection as well.He got hard and I sucked about half of his dick.He enjoyed it.After 10 or less minutes he came in my mouth.I kept sucking.When he was finshed I spat out his cum and he said he liked it.

By #220845 22,Feb,15 12:15
First,buddy in highschool Friday night in the front seat of my car

By #392605 22,Feb,15 09:32
-long8eight - damn, that's one fucking hot ass story, would have done the same thing, oh how nice that had to be!!

By cigarman [Ignore] 13,Jan,14 11:38 other posts 
Hot story! Check out my blog!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals