Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Odd thing between Miss Evil-Fairy and I! HELP!!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by bigguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 08:04  other posts
I made what I thought was a very nice comment on one of Miss E-F photo's then A lady did a reply saying she thought it was the best comment ever made on a SYD/SYC photo. Then I received a pm from Miss E-F saying she didn't appreciate the comment and she thought it was BULLSHIZ (as she called it). And also said I probably tell that to everyone. To set the record straight I never made that exact comment about anyone's photo before not even close and it actually came from deep inside. Yes I do talk to many and comment where it's due. Her PM was a down right attack and I never had anything but good to say to her or about her. I figured the best thing for me to do was erase her from my friends list and take her photo's out of my favorites since she didn't like me or my compliments and comments. Doing this I would not be tempted to contact her by mistake and by now you probably guessed she banned me. Now don't get me wrong I have no trouble with the banned part but here is where i'm a little disturbed. If i'm at risk of being banned for leaving a perfectly polite nice compliment and comment on a photo do I take the chance to do it. Very confusing, I can't talk directly to E-F about it like a man to lady talk
now that she threw me to the dogs and banned me. Anyone else has an opinion on this that may shed a little light as to either comment on photo's or not. As far now i'm not doing it anymore, piss on that, fuck it if i'm going to get my ass jumped on for being nice!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #409634 10,Sep,13 14:36
My attack... for all of you nosy SOB's calling me cold hearted.

Sep 9, 00:42 bigguy: bigguy has deleted Evil-Fairy from his/her friends Sep 9, 00:37 evil-fairy: Sweet, thanks. Sep 9, 00:32 bigguy: That's fine, you don't have to worry about anything I write about you anymore. I just try to be nice and give a compliment where it's due, no big deal. Have a nice night! Sep 9, 00:26 evil-fairy: Sometimes it feels that what you write is bullshiz, I don't find it flattertering actually, it feels...insincere like maybe you say it to everyone. Not trying to be mean, just that bugs a bit. Sep 8, 23:50 bigguy: I would like her to know that what I wrote was about the easiest thing I ever wrote about someone it flowed out just as your beauty flows. Completely honest and pure emotions spilling out. You do that to me!!

Sep 8, 23:47 bigguy: That was very sweet of Miss Rose!

Sep 8, 08:05 bigguy: You can shoot me the bird any time that is how sexy you are!!! Sep 3, 07:26 bigguy: I made a comment on another of your photo's. Other than your interaction with me which is ok, you get my vote for the sexiest woman on here, "by far"!! Aug 31, 21:16 bigguy: Well not BS. Your cute little saying like above your photo's and in the forum. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Aug 31, 20:54 evil-fairy: BS? Aug 31, 07:42 bigguy: You always amaze me with the BS you come out with, lady you are very special and I really want to know you better!! That attitude of yours is absolutely beautiful!! For the sexiest woman thread on the forum I wanted to name you so bad I could taste it but you havn't interacted with me a whole lot so I didn't get the total effect. Now with saying that I don't want you to take that as me expecting you to do anything. You have always been extremely nice and polite to me and that means a lot. I will tell you here and now, overall you are the SEXIEST woman on here by far!!! And you didn't need to take a piece of clothe off!! You're a piece of art!! Aug 28, 09:36 bigguy: I miss you GORGEOUS!!!!

For me some of the comments were nice he didn't do anything per se, and I wasn't trying to hurt his feelings, but it was a bit too much.
Its kinda like the guy at the office that touches you whent they shouldnt or calls you "babydoll", "sweetheart", "dollface", or any combination of that.
Maybe I could have been "nicer" about it, but im a blunt person and don't beat around the bush. And again I know for a damn fact im not the only female that feels that way about some of the comments. Even men have said stuff about them being too much.

BG, just fuck tone it down a bit.
By bigguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 21:02 other posts 
Truly sorry Fairy, never any harm intended! Only being nice to a beautiful, sexy lady! If that's wrong I will get down on my knees and beg you to forgive me. Please think it over carefully do you honestly think I said anything to you that was nasty or impolite. You really don't have to answer this is only a statement.
By #415959 10,Sep,13 21:17
Grovel, much??
By #390248 10,Sep,13 21:43

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 10:16 other posts 
I think Evil-Fairy summed it up in a thread she posted within the last 7 to 10 days, or so......

She is flattered when members appreciate and comment on her pics however some comments seem to "go beyond" and make her feel uncomfortable. Why not try simplifying your thoughts and comments?

Another thought, I'm not sure that this was the best avenue to resolve this matter.
By bigguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 21:22 other posts 
Thanks Miss Bella I take what you say very seriously, you are a straight shooter. You know once being banned there is very little one can do to contact the other party. Like this I got peoples views good and bad and Fairy had her say. I hope this just dies out peacefully, Fairy can go her way and be happy and all of us get back to normal.

By Rose [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 09:12 other posts 
I am so sorry bigguy. I honestly thought your comment was fantastic! I apologize that my comment started this. Rose.
By bigguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 21:12 other posts 
Miss Rose you have nothing to say you are sorry for, your reply was beautiful and I really appreciate it. You are not the problem I assure you. Thanks very much you are very kind. I found out it is impossible to please everyone no matter how hard you try. Thanks again.

By #323005 10,Sep,13 14:45
You're an awful person Fairy, how could you. Up until now I though you were generally quite a nice little fairy but this forum post has completely changed my point of view.

You are a wicked fairy, not the squishy fairy i used to know
By #303133 10,Sep,13 15:18
What? The "evil" part didn't give it away? C'mon, dolphin! It's right there in her freakin' NAME!
(Not, btw, that there is anything wrong with a bit of evil... )
By #323005 10,Sep,13 16:09
It was just a bit of self entertaining melodrama, and anyway I am a confused dolphin.

(Damn straight, nothing wrong with a touch of evil)
By bigguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 20:53 other posts 
To be completely honest I don't have a problem with Fairy she has all the right to feel how she pleases, but I do too!!

By #316255 10,Sep,13 16:05
Airing this on the forum was wrong.
By bigguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 20:50 other posts 
Emm, I will always respect you and I appreciate your opinion.

By bigguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 20:46 other posts 
I didn't start this thread to resolve anything, whats done is over. I'm not trying to change the results of what went on. If I would have been interested in having someone help to try and patch up the situation I would have asked for that. Exactly right it is between her and I to resolve but it is a little hard to do banned, it cuts off direct contact. Again I don't want to patch anything up she made herself perfectly clear that is why I got rid of everything about her. She had always been very nice and at any time could have told me to back-off. Well she did tell me and that is what I did back-off. I'm not going to re-produce what she said word for word from our PM's because that is what I thought they were PM's but i'm still going to respect what she sent and not mention it.
I really don't care what she does it's of no concern of mine, if she can't handle compliments or people being nice that becomes her problem. The main thing I started the thread for was to get input on if it is Ok to make decent nice, not vulgar comments on members photo's. Now after thinking it over to be on the safe side I will not comment on photo's anymore, period. Why not just do away with the portion of the site that allows the ability to do it? That way the members that don't want nice comments will not get them, makes sense to me. It has public access if you want to see the comment i'm talking about. Look at Evil-Fairy's photo's and find the one where she has a pretty little bikini bottom on, that's it, check it out and if I was out of line feel free to put me in my place. I have big shoulders I can take it, makes me think of Clint Eastwood
" MAKE MY DAY"!!

By #201583 10,Sep,13 15:58
Life is a cat and mouse game played in an endless mine field. You can either be the mine, the victim, or smart survivor. Just remember if you enter a mine field uninvited to at least use a lot of caution, and a whole lot of patience, as it's not your yard.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals