Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Bi guys - Prefer eating pussy, or sucking cock?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #423539 [Ignore] 23,Aug,13 19:17
So to the bi guys (well, and straight and gay guys too I suppose - this ain't exclusive), if you have had the chance to both suck a hard dick, and lick a wet pussy, which do you prefer?
EDIT - Actually, women, please chime in on this also if you can!

As in, which was more fun, or pleasing?

IMO....I say that sucking a cock is so easy (though it does have a lot of nuances to do it right I've found in my handful of college experiences), it's the most fun...from throating it, to sucking, to licking.... but man, unless he has a great diet, that cum can taste awful (and lets face it, swallowing is the way to finish it off with the best orgasm).

Eating pussy, to do it right, is a lot of work I've found. It's very pleasing to listen and watch your partner, and get her off, but it's so easy to not really get her off. Granted, it is still a great, great way to make sex and fucking even better, and it's never been bad... but in the end, while I love eating pussy and making a woman feel great, it's hard to beat, on a pure fun-scale, sucking a cock.

Your opinion?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 19,Dec,14 23:46 other posts 
Must it be one or the other? Cannot one enjoy filet mignon once in a while and lasagne another time???

By #446346 19,Dec,14 23:34
Survival of our species has made cock in pussy #1.

#2 Oral with guy.

By #332336 05,Aug,14 09:34
I really enjoy both and very good at either, but the absolute best is when they are together. I like to be under with the woman in the 69 position, while another guy fucks her from behind. Allowing me to suck her clit, lick her pussy, lick his cock, suck his balls and catch the cum that spills out. And love when his cock falls out and into my mouth. I lick them both clean. Now that's some good stuff!!!
By 2pierced [Ignore] 14,Nov,14 02:54 other posts 
I totally agree, the epitome of great sex!!

By #6437 06,Aug,14 08:13
Sucking cock is the BEST!!!!!

By #201155 01,Sep,13 13:59
Good question. A tough one, too. It's a bit like asking whether I prefer breathing in or breathing out!

By #220845 24,Aug,13 19:44
I like both, but since I have gotten older I have become quite a cocksucker.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals