Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

JohnS, could you please shut up sometimes?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by bigone21 [Ignore] 05,May,13 18:08  other posts
@ JohnS: You don't have to react to EVERY thread!

It's annoying that you think you are not only the preacher on all moral principals, but also a doctor on all kinds of sex-related issues!

Your latest comment in a discussion about anal sex did it for me:

"By extension of that statement it would mean you also get erect at the thought of contracting HIV or any of the diseases transmitted by that activity, not to mention the lower bowel and colon damage which can occur."

Man, are you out of your mind?

There are many people, gay, bisexual, and heterosexual, that have safe, very happy & responsible anal-sex and enjoy it! Your comment should in my case, I'm gay, mean that sex for me should be only be oral and manual??

Well, I don't go for that! For anal sex can be safe, very happy & responsible!

You don't seem to be a connaisseur on the matter of anal sex from experience, but the one that seems to have read about something he hasn't ever done, and therefore thinks he's an expert on the subject!

Yes, I know anal sex has some serious implication in regards to HIV, but hey man, safe(r) sex rules! You should preach safe(r) sex, NOT abstination!

And please, let some of us talk about anal sex without YOU interveining!! Some of us like anal sex, you don't, FINE!!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #311471 16,May,13 10:11
No Shit

By iluvcox [Ignore] 15,May,13 02:07 other posts 
Sometimes a man has to say to himself...S.T.F.U.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,13 18:23 other posts 
Although neither you or John are Americans, our First Amendment Right is freedom of speech. I may not necessarily agree with everything JohnS says, however I must applaud him that he has the balls and is brave enough to say what he believes, just as you seem to. With that said, live and let live and with respect, respectfully agree to disagree.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,May,13 19:20 other posts 
Thank God (who I think doesn't exist, I'm an Atheist) for freedom of speech! In the Netherlands, Australia, and USA!

And in that freedom (of speech) I can ask JohnS to please shut up about subjects he doesn't know anything about, like being or desiring to be uncut or anal sex!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,13 19:33 other posts 
In a recent thread, you admittedly said that JohnS was a decent ( that's the word you used, decent ) guy.
By #68656 06,May,13 04:41
He got caught out and that patronizing statement about me was clearly seen for what is was.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 07,May,13 17:33 other posts 
No JohnS, I meant it. I differ with you on many levels, but I think you're a decent guy. Nothing patronizing about it.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,May,13 19:27 other posts 
If freedom of EVERYTHING is so valuable to Americans, please close down Guantanamo Bay, your president wants it, the world wants it, the prisinors want to know what they are accused of! 100 prisoners starving themselves. Home of the brave?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,13 19:28 other posts 
Land of the free.
By #360973 05,May,13 23:10
For fairly-balanced discussions sake: the impact that the Dutch have had on native African cultures over the last 200yrs - one of the most aggressively colonial nations in modern history!
By #68656 06,May,13 04:25
A fact clearly shown in the history books, to make it even more reprehensible it was often done behind a religious facade.
By #139037 06,May,13 05:40
In case of the Dutch, not much religious bullshit was used to make believe it was for a good cause. We were(/are?) just a bad people by nature and the cause openly was to fill our pockets at the expense of others. Gotta love the VOC mentality! (Which our former PM wanted to see a bit more in our local society btw)

You can't even imagine how proud I am that my people invented modern capitalism and knew best how to exploit other people. That is, until the English perfected that (which the Americans even bettered after the English).
By #328554 06,May,13 08:35
I think you'll find that the English have never been bettered acquiring around 15%-25% of the Globe and applying capitalism to those countries, well perhaps asset stripping would be a better phrase. It should also be remembered that Empire created many good things too...
By Sickboy [Ignore] 07,May,13 15:55 other posts 
By botanic [Ignore] 10,May,13 08:11 other posts 
Surely the Dutch have had no impact on native African cultures .. I dont think they had any colonies in Africa .... you cant count South Africa because the colonists there were mostly Hugenots escaping from religious persecution in Europe .... many French & Flemish as well as Dutch settlers . The Boer Republics were not a Dutch colonial exercise .. but hey maybe I am just splitting hairs here ... though I do agree that the poor treatment of native Africans in South Africa stemmed from misguided religious interpretations rather than because the colonists were largely 'Dutch'.
By #360973 12,May,13 07:40
Was just starting the ball rolling (with a slightly inflammatory statement), mate .
I'm not going to argue this sub-topic further because i would struggle to do so without displaying bias (i have a few friends in the Netherlands and several friends of Dutch ancestory here in Australia; but in a broad sense...) - apologies if this offends anyone, but we all have our own little pre-conceived opinions/notions about certain things (most of which are misguided and ignorant, but existent nonetheless)
By botanic [Ignore] 12,May,13 13:39 other posts 
fair enough
By #2331 06,May,13 06:50
I'm for closing it down-one bullet at a time right betweem the eyes!!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 08,May,13 20:00 other posts 
you are a SICK person! so you think that human rights are for you and YOUR family, but NOT for other people??

F*cking sick, and dumb!!

Even in war people have rights. And these are not even war-criminals! These are people that are waiting more than 10 years to find out what they are accused of! They did not stand in trial, they are WAITING for that, for more than 10 years.

Why the bullet between the eyes, if you cannot even tell what you want to accuse, trial, and convict them for!??

You are a sick man!

In a country that allows a person to buy automatic guns to shoot up a group of schoolchildren, the USA will find that **** over **** over **** will take the heart out of the land of the free and the home of the brave!
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

****= v i o l a c e
By #139037 06,May,13 05:08
However on a forum, (local) laws about freedom of speech do not count, only the rules of the site apply. To quote a developer of a game I used to play in a syd/syc form: 'it's not a human right to be a member of this site'. That said, I dont think John broke any rules of the site.
By #385990 06,May,13 05:14
wrong...the law applies every where,freedom of speach within ths law.
By admin [Ignore] 06,May,13 09:21 other posts 
If you are talking about 1st amendment - it protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference. This site has nothing to do with any government.

I'm sure it's the same in other countries. You should try and sometimes read those things first before you argue about them.
By #139037 06,May,13 13:40
Some laws do apply though, admin, like privacy. The problem with internet is, which country's laws?
By admin [Ignore] 06,May,13 21:14 other posts 
Numerous laws apply and jurisdiction is not that vague as you might think. But this is not the point. The point is that many of you do not understand either "freedom of speech" or what internet and website is.

I repeat it again - 1st amendment and other similar laws in other countries do not allow governments to shut you up when you are trying to express your opinion. But it does not mean that you can, for example, go to your friends house and yell there political propaganda. He can throw you out. There is no law that would for_ce him to allow you to express your opinion in his house. He may allow you to do so, or may not. But no law can for_ce him to.

You may say that this is not my house, that some of you even pay money for being on the site. I'll give you another example - let's suppose you come to a conference of nudists and some paid for entrance into VIP with let's say drinks. Does this mean you can climb up the tribune and yell whatever you wish? NO. If you start violating the conference program you will be first asked to stop and leave and if you don't - you will be thrown out by security or even sent to jail. Laws about free speech won't protect you in this case.

Now about the internet. Many of you seem to think it's a community or government resource. It is NOT. The servers are owned by private companies, the cables are owned by private companies, you are provided access to it by private companies, domains are owned by private companies. It's all private, complexly distributed among various parties. So, NO laws that prevent government from restricting your speech may apply. Because there is no government in it. It is not a community resource. It's private. And there is no law that may for_ce private party to provide you with means to express your opinion if it's against that private party policy, taste or common sense.

I'd me more worried about US state universities codes of speech for students. Those are very direct violation of 1st amendment. But I don't see many of US citizens protesting.

Also, I'd suggest to read your internet provider terms of use. I bet 99% of you never did that. And many will be surprised in a very bad way.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 07,May,13 17:41 other posts 
VERY clear!!

When you live in the Netherlands, choose XS4ALL.nl to be your provider!

By #360973 12,May,13 09:36
I find it amazing how every spineless little c' has taken this opportunity to throw a barb at John. At least bigone21 was reasonably measured (other than mentioning John's name in the title - that was in poor taste) in what he had to say, and he and John have a long-standing "dislike" for one another...the rest of you: crawl back under your rock with the rest of the invertebrates and don't emerge again until you've got something worthwhile to say!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,13 09:48 other posts 
Wait one darn minute! Are you suggesting that you've NEVER thrown a barb or NEVER publicly ridiculed another member? Call me "cracked" but I think WE all have. Just keepin' it real..........
By #360973 12,May,13 09:51
After being provoked...and I wouldn't jump into a thread, throw a cheap barb and then run away. Got anymore sore feelings you want to air publicly, b!?
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

Fine, maybe I have, i've even had a go at John...but as I said, I haven't ever, and would never, throw a cheap barb when someone's already getting bombarded and then runaway. There's a big distinction. , even though you don't love me no more
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,13 10:38 other posts 
What? You weren't expecting a double entendre from me? WE have all had a go at many about so much. Sometimes it is important and perhaps necessary to say nothing and "let it go".

By #354961 12,May,13 09:11
Interesting topic!
When looking back have to be honest. John is intent to lecture the others almost about anything.
Is that good or bad? Me personally do not like so much but looks like some members do.
And obviously some not, like the member who started this topic.
On the other hand we do need some members who enjoy control over the others otherwise this site would be in very very bad shape.
On the end: John is very important member of that little "dick love community" but would be nice if he sometime except the critical views too.
And John, as a panel member you're doing extraordinary job. Thank you for that.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,13 09:42 other posts 
My response was genuine, I do not agree with everything that JohnS says. But in JohnS's defense, he says what he believes. Some members and people in general, remain silent rather than speaking out on things they truly believe in.

By admin [Ignore] 11,May,13 14:42 other posts 
To all freedom fighters here, take a look at this article only registered users can see external links

This come from the government and regulates what you may say in colleges, funded by government. This is a direct violation of 1st amendment. You are fucked up your ass in US. And you are talking about some freedom of speech here, where it's not actually regulated.

Just giving you a reality check, since this topic touched this subject.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 11,May,13 17:01 other posts 
oops! i might want to mind my words..!

"It then explicitly states that allegedly harassing expression need not even be offensive to an “objectively reasonable person of the same gender in the same situation”—if the listener takes offense to sexually related speech for any reason, no matter how irrationally or unreasonably, the speaker may be punished."

well, i'm glad i live in the netherlands, and NOT in the USA! although, also this country is getting more fucked up and more fucked up!

latest discussion here: to have a law that would make it punishable to be i l l e g a l..!

thanks very much, all these wise men and women that govern this country!!

By #349055 10,May,13 14:10
HAHAH THIS IS GREAT! johnS is a dipshit moron
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,13 15:40 other posts 
Wow! Several months ago, tieoneon called me ignorant and suggested I "bugger off". Some members should heed their own advice.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 07,May,13 18:18 other posts 
@ JohnS, you wanted the last word? So do I.

THIS is what you said:

By JohnS at 05,May,13 03:13

"By extension of that statement it would mean you also get erect at the thought of contracting HIV or any of the diseases transmitted by that activity, not to mention the lower bowel and colon damage which can occur."

This is copy/paste, don't deny it is what you said. It is an EXACT quotation of what you said about anal sex.

I have said that I maybe overreacted, you could be a sport and say that you also were to quick or wise with this comment.

I want you to understand that this is an offensive comment to homosexuals that take great care in having only safer sex so to never get infected by HIV and/or Hep C.

If you think homosexual guys should abstinate from anal sex even while using condoms, then say so. Then we would know your advice is in effect the same as the Pope's advice for homosexaul guys.
By #303133 10,May,13 09:59
I wanted the last word!
I pick...um...
Rectangle.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,13 13:16 other posts 

By #124665 10,May,13 04:57
Whoa whoa!.. Um, excuse me but I'm the DECENT guy around here I didn't even read through the thread, it's just another troll thread, and you all can suck my asshole. JohnS is god and that's all there is to it. The site police are watching. Don't disagree or smell your wristwatch or you we be under attack. Let this be a warning to you all This site is all about purity and being nice to women that you'll never fuck, after all.

On edit, I realize that I was a bit brash and may have took artistic liberties with commas and overused the word "all". Forgive me for my grammatical errors, and don't call the grammer police please. After all, (I shouldn't say that again) I'm just more then a little drunk and I know that that may get me into trouble should the moderators find out that I'm just trolling along and haven't frequented enough PC sex sites.. Wait.. What am I talking about I forget.. Oh, the John thing.. Right, well, see, girls have a penis and boys have a vagina and that's how babies are made. The stork cums and paints rainbows with unicorn horns when Prince is playing Red Corvette while Phil Collins segues the dreaded intro of In the Air Tonight and as you put the razor blade to your wrist the PM "bark" sounds off and you have reason to live again, if only to troll this fucked website and then, you bust your nut into the keyboard because this is just a run on sentence. And that's how babies are made.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 07,May,13 18:45 other posts 
@ JohnS, you wanted the last word? So do I.

THIS is what you said:

By JohnS at 05,May,13 03:13

This is copy/paste, don't deny it is what you said. It is an EXACT quotation of what you said about anal sex.

I have said that I maybe overreacted, you could be a sport and say that you also were to quick or wise with this comment.

I want you to understand that this is an offensive comment to homosexuals that take great care in having only safer sex so to never get infected by HIV and/or Hep C.

If you think homosexual guys should abstinate from anal sex even while using condoms, then say so. Then we would know your advice is in effect the same as the Pope's advice for homosexaul guys.

By #291618 06,May,13 21:18
JohnS is a great person i always find interesting his comments for him

By bigone21 [Ignore] 06,May,13 18:42 other posts 
Ok, I've read all the comments in this thread I've started.

And, yes, maybe I have overreacted.

But saying things like:
"By extension of that statement it would mean you also get erect at the thought of contracting HIV",
like JohnS did, makes me mad! Mad as hell!

I am NOT getting erect at the thought of retracting HIV, how does this man DARE to say that? I have always practiced safe(r) sex, I've NEVER fucked without a condom, NO exception! Always, for 30 years!

But I understand I should take a rest at his views, and maybe you are right.

I've said what I wanted to say, I rest my case.

I'll be back when new nonsens is going on.

By #274357 05,May,13 18:45
This is an open forum. JohnS has the right to express his views here. Likewise you as well.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,May,13 19:09 other posts 
And likewise you as well... Is it meaningful to participate in a discussion about anal sex when you have no experience? I doubt it, but hey, we also seem to have to hear the views of the uninformed!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals