She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

"Blue Under-lined Words"

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by CreativeOne [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 13:29  other posts
Anybody know why certain words are blue under-lined ?

Words like :
photos , your , travel , answer , Premature ejaculation , friends , video , parts , find someone , on-line

even mirror stand

"What words are you seeing to add to this list"?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Blue cock head   2.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   3.Blue berry growers   4.Words you DISLIKE   5.They are only words  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 15:12 other posts 
Sorry everyone ... I installed "Google Chrome" and that's why I'm seeing certain underlined words !

By admin [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 14:34 other posts 
You have some kind of ad-ware on your PC or may be it's a toolbar in your browser. May be either installed ill_egally without your agreement or just something you did not read carefully during conscious installation.

I suppose it puts links on any commercially valuable keywords on any page you are browsing.
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 15:10 other posts 
Thank You and you just shed light on this whole thing ! It's because I have "Google Chrome" that's why it's underlining certain words ! I should have gone right to you directly ! Again thanks Admin for pointing me in the right direction about my not knowing !
Usually I like to come up with topics here that peak everyones interest , but now that there is a 20 point deduction for adding topics here ... I for one will be not adding as many ! Too many members don't use the search bar to see if the topic is here already !

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 13:55 other posts 
I see dead people.........

Oh wait, that's what the k!d in the movie The Sixth Sense said. I'm sorry Rob, I don't see the blue underlined words. Maybe I have a bad case of old eye.
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 14:01 other posts 
Thank You Bella , but honestly they're there ... really !
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 14:23 other posts 
Hmmmm......... You sent me a pm and said that the word "candidly" on my profile page is underlined. I don't see it, I'm curious, does anyone else?

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 13:32 other posts 
Where are you seeing these words?
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 21,Apr,13 13:47 other posts 
All over the forum and in mine and other members comments on pictures ! Also see above ... two out of all I added as examples ! Apparently only certain word stand out if all put together ! However all the above words are in fact high lighted all over this site !

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals