Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

semen freezing any one else do this?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #374970 [Ignore] 13,Apr,13 18:49
I recently began to save my ejaculate and freeze it immediately after orgasm .I would collect it in a air tight container with a snap on lid to preserve its freshnessafter about 25 ejaculations I was suprosed at the volue of sperm in the container .every now and then I will break a piece of the frozen sperm off and use it to add to food like strawberries its so hot to do this anyone else in to this ?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Less semen   2.Semen healing powers   3.Semen smell...   4.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   5.Women who love to swallow semen?  

Comments:
By #693957 06,May,23 15:04
That's how i got started eating cum. I would freeze mine then let the frozen cum melt in my mouth the next time I jacked off. When it came time to actually suck a guys cock swallowing was easy.
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:45 other posts 
I thought I was the only one who did this!

By neednopants [Ignore] 18,May,23 04:09 other posts 
Icecubes made of cum are perfect for mixing some very special cocktails. I use about five or six loads and do not store it in the fridge all to long, a week, maybe 10 days. When I am wanking and really hot, I prepar a cocktail My favorite: some orange juice, some sparkling wine, a little bit of Aperol and peppermint, topped by the sperm-cubes. Wait about one minute to get the cocktail pretty cold - it is delicious !!!!

By clrsw9 [Ignore] 02,May,23 17:42 other posts 
I just started to freeze my loads of cum in a medicine jar. Eventually I plan to thaw it all out and swallow it all on video. So far I have about a dozen loads. I want to fill up the jar. It's not a big jar but I was surprised out how long it takes to fill it up. I guess if I was 30 years younger I'd have bigger loads. LOL...

By #164428 13,Apr,13 23:52
Cumsicles!
By #362795 14,Apr,13 16:09

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,13 19:08 other posts 
If the strawberries aren't sweet, I use Splenda.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals