Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Will someone make this happen for me!? My ultimate fantasy.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Bguy90 [Ignore] 11,Feb,13 15:44  other posts
Okay this is what i really want. I want a guy to take me to a store and pick me out a bunch or girl clothes that he thinks are sexy. Not just lingerie im talking shoes, socks (longer the better), panties not thongs i love panties, mini skirts as short as we can find. Maybe even a dress, some slutty ass shirts and makeup so that i can dress up for him in everything he picked out then go to a hotel room and do some roleplaying that leads to me sucking his cock and him sucking mine if he wants. Playing with each others cock and balls. And fucking and. Me recieving the cumeither in my ass or all over me. Some one please make this happen!!!!!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Prostate massage   2.Looking for Hot Couple to have Bi-Sexual Experience   3.Is it weird for young men (like my selfe) to want to experiment with other guys   4.Wanting the fantasy to become a reality   5.Two cocks rubbing in one fleshlight?  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 15,Sep,16 19:56 other posts 
Relax those cheeks a little in your pic and it might work!

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 09,Sep,16 17:55 other posts 
You should have no problem having any of your fantasies fulfilled you have an absolutely gorgeous cock. I only wish I could be the one to do it with you

By #102053 19,Apr,13 22:24
Yes please, put me down for that

By #201155 19,Apr,13 14:07
If only I was on your side of the Atlantic...

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals